C&L Flooring

Reviews for C&L Flooring

vanessashanks
vanessashanks

Stairs

We had the carpet removed from our basement bedroom and stairs and laminate flooring installed. The work is beautiful! We love it!

Linda
Linda
1 review New Westminster, BC

Hardwood floor refinishing

Five days of sanding , staining and buffing. The crew made sure their job was done just right. They wanted us to be satisfied with the finished product. Corey was outstanding.

Thank you so much to both of you! You guys were great to work with both of you and hopefully we can assist further in the future!

Your almost there!

Best regards

Coriey

M. G.
M. G.

Floor replacement

I was really impressed by the professionalism and workmanship that C&L Flooring did in our home. Even though we hit a major snag on the first day of demo the team was able to keep the project on track and finished on time. The quality of work is amazing and their recommendation for flooring options was top notch. We are very pleased and happy with the work that they did and will be telling all our family and friends about them!

Thanks so much!

Snags happen and our philosophy is

They are all small problems until we make them big ones :)

Have a great summer guys enjoy the floor!!

lorwal
lorwal

Flooring

We had all of our flooring replaced with laminate.It was a huge job and extensive levelling was required as well as stairs. Everything was done perfectly, and we are thrilled with the results.Very good customer service, and we had daily updates on the project. I would definitely recommend C&L flooringll

Thanks to both you and Wally for the great review!

Yh it was a big job but it was a good thing the going over the existing flooring where we could it saved you thousands!
The floor is beautiful and we are so happy to be a part of it :)

Have a great year guys!

Coriey Kelly

Misty L.
Misty L.

Whole house

Selection was excellent worth paying more for. Service was excellent and Coriey was available to talk to and answer any questions I had. On site Chris was excellent with work and communication. They had a small work area with all my large furniture in the way and did not complain. Very happy.

Misty you were awesome and taking on your own general contracting is very brave and you did great!!!
The work went smoothly because we have it down to a science but mostly it went smooth because your communication and helpful and understanding attitude made it an easy environment to work in.
I wish I could give customers reviews cause you would get 10/10!!!

jaclyn827
jaclyn827
5 reviews Surrey, BC

Main Floor Laminate Install

We had C&L Flooring redo our main floor with new laminate. We had them come in and quote and not only did they give us a reasonable quote, they educated us on flooring and also gave us the confidence to manage our larger scale home renovation ourselves and for that, we were truly grateful! They provided us with trust worthy and wonderful trades to work with for our other renovation projects. Coriey the owner and all his guys were so great to work with - friendly, reliable and great at what they do! I can't say enough great things about this company - book them, you WON'T be disappointed! :)

Thank you guys so much!!!

I knew you guys could do it with the right guys:) timing is everything and you guys were super organized and rolled with the punches!!!

We were so happy to work with you both and can't wait to do your top floor...maybe;)

Have a great summer guys!

Coriey and crew

Cindy
Cindy
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Floors, bathroom tile, kitchen backsplash and painting

We are thrilled with our finished home. Corey and his team were exceptional and thorough. From start to finish, we had great service. And the final product is better than I imagined! I feel like I’m living in a show home. I’d definitely recommend, no hesitation.

Thank you Cindy! It was a pleasure working on your renovation, what an amazing transformation! We hope you enjoy your updated home.

Ckf99999
Ckf99999
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Laminate throughout

I was so thrilled with my flooring once Coriey and his team were done. Beautiful dark chocolate brown laminate throughout my whole house - at his suggestion. I’d recommend him and his team to anyone for their flooring needs!

Thanks so much Cathy you and your girls were awesome to work with. Some times picking the right colour is tough and we are glad our direction fell into line with your needs!

Can't wait to do your bathrooms and have a great summer!!!

Best regards

Coriey and the C&L team

Anderson08
Anderson08

Laminate flooring for condo

They showed up on time and got the job done quickly and professionally. I had a small window to get the flooring replaced and Coriey and his team made it happen, would recommend to anyone out there looking for flooring!

Thanks Keith!

We were really happy to help you with your project.
You made it really easy for us with your quick decision making and making your place available.

Can't wait to do that Kitchen!
Have a great summer!

kel29tek
kel29tek
1 review Langley, BC

Flooring upstairs and Living room down stairs

We had new floors installed through the whole upper level of the home and a living room down stairs. The guys were great to deal with and completed on time. Would definitely use them again.

Thanks Kelly. Was a great project you had going on in your new place and we were happy to help.
Thanks for helping me get my truck the way I wanted it too!
Let us know if you ever have any flooring questions at all and have a great summer with the family:)

More about C&L Flooring

C&L Flooring is a flooring Installation and supply company that can offer environmentally friendly flooring products and surface coverings to help you find solutions to all your residential and commercial applications. Based out of South Surrey, British Columbia, we offer our services primarily in the lower mainland and can offer service in the Okanagan and throughout B.C’s Interior.