C&L Flooring

jaclyn827
jaclyn827
5 reviews Surrey, BC

Main Floor Laminate Install

We had C&L Flooring redo our main floor with new laminate. We had them come in and quote and not only did they give us a reasonable quote, they educated us on flooring and also gave us the confidence to manage our larger scale home renovation ourselves and for that, we were truly grateful! They provided us with trust worthy and wonderful trades to work with for our other renovation projects. Coriey the owner and all his guys were so great to work with - friendly, reliable and great at what they do! I can't say enough great things about this company - book them, you WON'T be disappointed! :)

Thank you guys so much!!!

I knew you guys could do it with the right guys:) timing is everything and you guys were super organized and rolled with the punches!!!

We were so happy to work with you both and can't wait to do your top floor...maybe;)

Have a great summer guys!

Coriey and crew

Cindy
Cindy
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Floors, bathroom tile, kitchen backsplash and painting

We are thrilled with our finished home. Corey and his team were exceptional and thorough. From start to finish, we had great service. And the final product is better than I imagined! I feel like I’m living in a show home. I’d definitely recommend, no hesitation.

Thank you Cindy! It was a pleasure working on your renovation, what an amazing transformation! We hope you enjoy your updated home.

Ckf99999
Ckf99999
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Laminate throughout

I was so thrilled with my flooring once Coriey and his team were done. Beautiful dark chocolate brown laminate throughout my whole house - at his suggestion. I’d recommend him and his team to anyone for their flooring needs!

Thanks so much Cathy you and your girls were awesome to work with. Some times picking the right colour is tough and we are glad our direction fell into line with your needs!

Can't wait to do your bathrooms and have a great summer!!!

Best regards

Coriey and the C&L team

Anderson08
Anderson08
1 review Surrey, BC

Laminate flooring for condo

They showed up on time and got the job done quickly and professionally. I had a small window to get the flooring replaced and Coriey and his team made it happen, would recommend to anyone out there looking for flooring!

Thanks Keith!

We were really happy to help you with your project.
You made it really easy for us with your quick decision making and making your place available.

Can't wait to do that Kitchen!
Have a great summer!

kel29tek
kel29tek
1 review Langley, BC

Flooring upstairs and Living room down stairs

We had new floors installed through the whole upper level of the home and a living room down stairs. The guys were great to deal with and completed on time. Would definitely use them again.

Thanks Kelly. Was a great project you had going on in your new place and we were happy to help.
Thanks for helping me get my truck the way I wanted it too!
Let us know if you ever have any flooring questions at all and have a great summer with the family:)

More about C&L Flooring

C&L Flooring is a flooring Installation and supply company that can offer environmentally friendly flooring products and surface coverings to help you find solutions to all your residential and commercial applications. Based out of South Surrey, British Columbia, we offer our services primarily in the lower mainland and can offer service in the Okanagan and throughout B.C’s Interior.