Quality Breeze Inc

Alex in Etobicoke
Alex in Etobicoke
1 review Ajax, ON

furance and air conditoner

I highly recommend this company. We had a 20 year old furnace and air conditioner replaced. The price was fair and competitive for an upgrade to a high efficiency furnace, a new a/c unit and a new humidifier. The installers I didn't get their names but they were first class professionals. They did a great job with the installation and cleaned up nicely once they were done.

Ying in Scarborough
Ying in Scarborough

Furnace

Jimmy is really nice and professional. All the work has been done in one week and I got the new furnace before the winter coming. We are satisfied with all the job.

Private User reviews Peterborough, ON

service

I am a out town owner. About month ago my tenant's furnace isn't working. I checked some local furnace company. Their price are very high. Lucky I find Jimmy. He answered all my question. More importantly he gave me a reasonable price. Within a week his team finished the job for me. Well done Jimmy!

Hi there! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service. Thank you very much for your support!

Xiuju in Guelph
Xiuju in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

furnace installation

Got the furnace replaced a week ago, and generally have a very good experience with Quality Breeze. They offered a very competitive price and gave clear and easy understanding information, including the government rebate information. The service person is very patient and answer all my questions. The technicians arrived on time and spent 3 hours on the installation. Highly recommend quality breeze if you need to change your furnace.

Hi Xiuju! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service. Thank you very much for your support and recommendation!

WZOU in Richmond Hill
WZOU in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace product

Quality Breeze provide excellent service on residential furnace. They replaced my furnace at home recently. The salesperson (Jimmy) is very knowledgeable and friendly. He explained all the options and rebates to me, explained the whole procedure including audit/installation/apply rebate etc. And their technicians were very professional and efficient. Satisfied with the services they provided. I would definitely recommended this company.

Hi WZOU! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service. Thank you very much for your support and recommendation!

Abdul in Scarborough
Abdul in Scarborough

Highly recomended

Good customer service. On schedule. Very good communication and best price in town.
Installers were skilled to the job.
Over all it's good experience and strongly recommend.
Job done well with satisfaction guaranteed.

Hi Abdul! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service. Thank you very much for your support and recommendation!

Fan wu in Scarborough
Fan wu in Scarborough

Furnace installation

My friend recommended me Quality Breeze In. to change my old furnace. They are very reliable and skillful in the installation furnace. In addition , the price is very reasonable. I am satisfied with the service.

Hi Fan! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service. Thank you very much for your support and recommendation!

Carol in Scarborough
Carol in Scarborough

I Upgraded furnace by Quality Breeze

I upgrade my old furnace to Goodman high efficient one last month.
Two guys from Quality breeze exchange the furnace for me. They did excellent job. And they also took out the humidifier and seal the whole as I required. Now the furnace works very well, feel works better than old one. Thank you, Quality Breeze.

Hi Carol! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service. Thanks again for your trusting!

Sandy in Richmond Hill
Sandy in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace Installation

Quality Breeze provides excellent service in the residential HVAC. They replaced my furnace at home recently. The salesperson is very knowledgeable and friendly. She helped me to choose the right product and explained all the options and rebates to me. And their technicians were very professional and efficient. Satisfied with the services they provided. I would definitely recommended this company to everyone who has HVAC needs.

Hi Sandy! Thank you very much for your support and recommendation. We will try our best to provide best service to our customers.

goodman in Scarborough
goodman in Scarborough

good service,good price

my air conditioner has outdoor fan not working and the contractor quick found problem, it was fixed in half an hour. thank you for the help and good service. i recommend their service.

Hi there! Thanks a lot for choosing us and your recommendation. We will keep doing well for our customers.

More about Quality Breeze Inc

Profile
***
Quality Breeze Inc. is a HVAC service provider working within your community. Our staff has over 10 years of experience in the HVAC industry. With past records of professional heating and cooling installations we believe that we could make a difference. First-time buyer? Second-time buyer? No matter what the situation is, Quality Breeze is there to help. Our team of professionals are here in order to guide you in the right way in making your right decision of any HVAC products you are interested in upgrading.
Technician Team
***
With the installation being key in this industry; all hired technicians have many years of experience in HVAC installation and good manner. The finished work will determine the quality which is promised to our clients by our company.
Sales Team
***
Our purpose is to educate the customer based on HVAC. Our goal is to make sure our clients know what they are buying as well as guiding them into the right direction. Our sales repsentatives can speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi and so on, you can pick a language if your first language is not English.
Customer Service
***
We offer 7 days, 24 hours service call.Without long waiting line, we will answer your question and arrange your service as fast as we can.