Quality Breeze Inc

Reviews for Quality Breeze Inc

Robin in Scarborough
Robin in Scarborough

Great Service

The staff came to our house, explained everything to us with patience after carefully troubleshot our problem. The cost was good and the service was fast and reliable. Definitely recommend.

AC&Furnace&Water Tank

I had a new furnace, air conditioner installed and a hot water tank upgrade at my home. The sales man was very knowledgeable and friendly. He offered me a fair price from the beginning and took the time to explain to me all my options and rebates. The technicians were just as friendly and patient with me teaching me how to use my new thermostat. I happily recommended Quality Breeze Home Service to all my neighbours, family and friends.

PK. Jain in Scarborough
PK. Jain in Scarborough

My Erlier Review

This follows my earlier review. Jimmy the Sales Manager is a good man, cares about his customers and tried to address my earlier concerns about the AC installation. Another technician came and he tried to tidy up the earlier work.
At present the Goodman , 2.5 T AC is working well.
PK. Jain

Hi Mr PK. Jain! Thank you very much for your trust and understanding. Really appreciate. It's our responsibility to make each customer satisfied. Thanks again for your understanding!

Seurat in Toronto
Seurat in Toronto

A/C replacement

In 2018, at the end of June, when the first heat wave was about to come, my very old A/C stopped working.
I looked up some reviews online and found Quality Breeze Home Service with great ratings. The sales manager Jimmy has a good reputation in the industry many years and will give his honest and professional advice before trying to sell you something. Quality Breeze's offer is also very competitive.
Jimmy fully understands the difficulties of customer when the heat wave is coming. He set off for emergency procurement at 7:00 AM the next morning. He ruled out all the difficulties and purchased the air conditioner that was out of stock at the time. He appointed a very experienced technician Mr. Aliex to my home and replaced all A/C systems at the afternoon.
Quality Breeze Home service is a good reputable company, Jimmy is a responsible sales manager, Aliex's work is impeccable. I would definitely recommend them to all friends.

Hi Seurat! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service. Thank you very much for your recommendation!

Mandy in Markham
Mandy in Markham

Good insulation

Thanks Quality Breeze, The technician David is very dedicated, working without complaint in such a confined space, he is very professional in installation, we are very satisfied and recommended to everyone.

Hi Mandy! Thank you very much for your trust. We will keep doing our best in the future.

PK Jain in Scarborough
PK Jain in Scarborough

2.5 T AC Goodman

Today I got 2.5 T AC unit installed. The workmanship and the tidyness was below the acceptable standards. No warranty, no litrature was given to me. Jim the installer was in a rush to leave. I will speak to Jim
( another Jim) the Sales Manager. On Monday June 11/ 18 to address the issues.
PK Jain, P.Eng.

Hi Mr PK Jain! Thank you very much for your feedback. We are very sorry for not doing good enough. Our manager Jimmy should had contacted you at the first time we got the feedback from you. We will solve your problem as early as possible and try our best to meet your requirements and make you satisfied. Thank you again for your understanding!

Susan in North York
Susan in North York

Very good service

My AC was not working and I called Jimmy on Sunday, he answered my questions very professional and considerate. And my AC was replaced on Monday by 2 people over 5hrs hard working,.

Very satisfied about their service.

Hi Susan! Really appreciate your review! Hope you all the best and let us know what we can help in the future

york
york
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Company I will recommend

My dealing with sales consultant David was pleasant. He is detail and informative and followed up with written quote. His boss Jimmy is equally attentive to questions I had.

License installer Ken Ye is very skilled that I will recommend to anyone. Installing the right way is key to furnace lifespan. His partner is also very courteous from removing old and putting in new. Sheet metal cutting good job. Finished with proper clean up.

Price is right for this Lennox 70,000 btu 2 stages. I am impressed with the service from initial contact to
complete the install and firing it up. Well done.

Hi, York
Thanks for your review, it's our pleasure to offer service for you as well!

Lan in Scarborough
Lan in Scarborough

New Lennox Furnace

I spend a lot of time to find out one company that can do installation of furnace for my house. Finally I chose Quality Breeze. Really thanks to Jimmy and David, they answered my questions patiently. Also, the technicians came for installation are very professional. They are very nice and did a great job. My furnace is working very well and I surely recommend them to every one.

Thanks for your review! Glad to offer service for you!

info
info

furnance

My furance suddenly down for unknown reason. Contacted and get very prompt response. the technician Lin came to my house around 9pm(yes it is after work hours) and resolved the problem with very professional skills and very kind.

Dear customer, thank you very much for trusting our team service. We will keeping providing our best service to each of our customers.

More about Quality Breeze Inc

Profile
***
Quality Breeze Inc. is a HVAC service provider working within your community. Our staff has over 10 years of experience in the HVAC industry. With past records of professional heating and cooling installations we believe that we could make a difference. First-time buyer? Second-time buyer? No matter what the situation is, Quality Breeze is there to help. Our team of professionals are here in order to guide you in the right way in making your right decision of any HVAC products you are interested in upgrading.
Technician Team
***
With the installation being key in this industry; all hired technicians have many years of experience in HVAC installation and good manner. The finished work will determine the quality which is promised to our clients by our company.
Sales Team
***
Our purpose is to educate the customer based on HVAC. Our goal is to make sure our clients know what they are buying as well as guiding them into the right direction. Our sales repsentatives can speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi and so on, you can pick a language if your first language is not English.
Customer Service
***
We offer 7 days, 24 hours service call.Without long waiting line, we will answer your question and arrange your service as fast as we can.