BreezeCome

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for BreezeCome

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Air Conditioning

My Ac was broken a few weeks ago, but the weather was getting hot. My friend refer BreezeCome to me, she said they are pretty nice and professional. I contacted their sales man, he was so patient and answered my questions professionally! The installer is also very nice, he did so efficiently. Besides, their after-sales service is also outstanding! I am satisfied with their job!

Lena
Lena

Tankless Watertank

What amazing service from Bing and Ken. I would highly recommend this company the price was good compared to other companies in Vaughan. Give them a call you will not be disappointed. Thank you again Bing and Ken. Keep up the great work.

Thank you so much for choosing BreezeCome.
We'll keep it up.

lili
lili

Water Heater

I am really happy with the work and service I received from BreezeCome, especially the installer John.
He always kept in contact with me before coming to do an on-site evaluation, during the installation and answered some questions I had a day or two after the water heater installation. I highly recommend John, he was friendly, always on time and really good with answering all my questions. I will use him again if I need any more repairs. Highly recommend.

jacky
jacky

Renovation

IN these days, BreezeCome help me to finish my renovation about the basement. Excellent job,profession, low cost high quality. They help me to design a fashion bar. after the COVID-19, I will have a party in my basement with my friend to share this amazing job.

Xiao
Xiao

Furnace

My furnace was down yesterday afternoon, fortunately, one of my friends recommended BreezeCome. The technicians came this morning, now the new furnace works well and my family get the heat again.
I would like to thank Peter, he is fast response, efficient and thoughtful, a real expert who cares about customers. The lead installer, Terry, is very professional and trustworthy. I believe any other customer will be happy to get the service from BreezeCome.

Thank you for your comments and we are truly grateful to you for choosing us.

A Hall
A Hall
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Hot Water Tank

We hired BreezeCome to replace our gas hot water rental tank. They responded quickly, we would recommend their services and will use them again. They provide great service at a great price!

Furnace

I bought a new furnace form Breezecome, they are very professional and the price is good. My new furnace is working very well, I have a warmer home now, thanks and recommend.

Thanks for your trust and comment. Hope you all the best 2021.

air duct cleaning

Because of the epidemic, I was forced to work at home. The closed room always smelled something unclear. The weather was getting colder, and the window felt cold when I opened the window. After listening to the neighbor’s introduction, I contacted breezecome to clean the pipes in my house. They showed the before and after comparison. I don’t know. It turns out that there are a lot of dust and small garbage hidden in the pipe. The smell will be weird. After finishing it, I feel that the whole house is refreshing. Thank you breezecome. They have a good price and the master is professional. I recommend it to friends in need.

Thanks for your trust and good comment. Hope you all the best 2021.

Jolly
Jolly
1 review London, ON

Basement renovation

My friend recommended Breezecome to us when we researched around for companies to do basement renovations. Their sales consultant is very professional and helpful, based on our needs he gave us clear and detailed information. And their team is very polite and responsible, always keeping the work area and building common areas clean!
i would highly recommend working with Breezecome!!

Thank you so much for trusting us, we will keep it up.

Aerwyna in Richmond Hill
Aerwyna in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement Remodelling

Good customer service! And the price is competitive too, the salesperson gave us oppion based on our situation. The installation team is firendly and professional too! Thank you!

Highly recommended

Hi,It was a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.
If there is anything we can help please feel free to contact us.

More about BreezeCome

Locations:
Unit 2-3 1149 Bellamy Rd N, Scarborough, M1H1H7;
Unit 5 1440 Grahams Lane, Burlington,L7R2J2

Profile
***
Quality Breeze Inc. is a HVAC service provider working within your community. Our staff has over 10 years of experience in the HVAC industry. With past records of professional heating and cooling installations we believe that we could make a difference. First-time buyer? Second-time buyer? No matter what the situation is, Quality Breeze is there to help. Our team of professionals are here in order to guide you in the right way in making your right decision of any HVAC products you are interested in upgrading.
Technician Team
***
With the installation being key in this industry; all hired technicians have many years of experience in HVAC installation and good manner. The finished work will determine the quality which is promised to our clients by our company.
Sales Team
***
Our purpose is to educate the customer based on HVAC. Our goal is to make sure our clients know what they are buying as well as guiding them into the right direction. Our sales repsentatives can speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi and so on, you can pick a language if your first language is not English.
Customer Service
***
We offer 7 days, 24 hours service call.Without long waiting line, we will answer your question and arrange your service as fast as we can.