Quality Breeze Inc

Toronto ON M1H 1H7

Reviews for Quality Breeze Inc

Private User reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Water purifier for water tap

Quality breeze home service offer air condition furnaces and water heater. They have quite a few models to select from. The prices are fair and customer service is also excellent. The quality is good and you would want to continue to stay with them for other products once you become their customers. Btw, thanks for the little gift I received :)

Thomas in Toronto
Thomas in Toronto

Humidifier

Good service and nice price, I will come back again,the staff in the office were very professional and friendly. The team is very pro and they didnt leave any dirt afte the work. Highly recommended

敏婷 in Toronto
敏婷 in Toronto

Water purifier

They have promotion this month. Very good customer service and excellent quality for their product, we will tell my friends and neighbor to come over and buy. Thank you for their good service

Thank you for your feedback.!

Aiyun in Whitby
Aiyun in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

AIR CONDITIONING

The service of this company is very good, and the gifts they gave me are also very good. I will recommend this company to my new neighbor. thanks a lot.

Hi Aiyun, thank you for your recommendation!

eugenio j in Scarborough
eugenio j in Scarborough

goodman air conditioner

This was a pleasant shopping experience for me. The installer from Quality Breeze came to my house to install my new air conditioner.I asked the master to install the air conditioner under the stairs. I have asked many companies about this before, they have extra charges and expensive. However, this company has no extra charge, everything is executed according to our contract, and the installation of the master is also very professional.I am very satisfied, so I will recommend it to friends who need it.

Hi there, thank you for your review. We will keep doing well.

Wendy in Markham
Wendy in Markham

Good service

Two days ago, my air conditioner was installed by quality breeze. When I got home today, I saw the air conditioner cover at the front of the door. I am very grateful to Steven for this special delivery. The company’s service from sales to installation to after-sales service is very good. I will recommend it to my friends who need it, thank you very much!

Hi Wendy,we are so happy that you satisfied for our service.We will keep doing well. Thank you!

Jessie
Jessie

Furnance repair

Professional, patient, cost effective trouble shooting. Very approachable and caring for the needs of client.

Hi Jessie, thank you for your feedback!We will keep doing our best.

Caroline in North York
Caroline in North York

Lennox furnace

My furnace broke down a few weeks ago and changed to a brand new one. Quality breeze was very efficient and the price was reasonable too. The staff did an awesome job and made sure everything was good before they left. Would highly recommend this company.

Hi,Caroline,we are pleased to help you to figure out the furnace trouble.
Thank you for your positive feedback!

Sss in Scarborough
Sss in Scarborough

Lennox Furnace very good and quiet.

It is a good time to change a new furnace when it has rebates. The brand of lennox is really great. It is very fast and very quiet. The service and price of this company are very nice. They gave me this shower is really good. Use, the filtered water is very delicate, very comfortable to rush on the body, I heard that it can also reduce hair loss, really like this little gift, thanks quality breeze.

Hi there, we are very happy you like the gift.Thank you for your positive review!

Sophia in Scarborough
Sophia in Scarborough

goodman furnace install

Jimmy was super friendly and professional. He took his time to answer all are questions, then arranged a very prompt installation for us. The guys that did the actual installation were very nice and walked me through what they would be doing, cleaned up and we our new system. We would definitely recommend Quality Breeze.

Hi,Sophia, thank you for your recommendation. We are pleased to answer your questions and install the furnace for you. Thank you again for your feedback.

More about Quality Breeze Inc

Profile
***
Quality Breeze Inc. is a HVAC service provider working within your community. Our staff has over 10 years of experience in the HVAC industry. With past records of professional heating and cooling installations we believe that we could make a difference. First-time buyer? Second-time buyer? No matter what the situation is, Quality Breeze is there to help. Our team of professionals are here in order to guide you in the right way in making your right decision of any HVAC products you are interested in upgrading.
Technician Team
***
With the installation being key in this industry; all hired technicians have many years of experience in HVAC installation and good manner. The finished work will determine the quality which is promised to our clients by our company.
Sales Team
***
Our purpose is to educate the customer based on HVAC. Our goal is to make sure our clients know what they are buying as well as guiding them into the right direction. Our sales repsentatives can speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi and so on, you can pick a language if your first language is not English.
Customer Service
***
We offer 7 days, 24 hours service call.Without long waiting line, we will answer your question and arrange your service as fast as we can.