Matic Construction

Matic Construction

best of 2019 winnerbest of 2019winner

Reviews for Matic Construction

3rd bedroom

Anto and his team was fantastic in interpreting the architects plans and undertaking all the construction requirements of an addition above an existing structure (3rd bedroom above a kitchen). Anto was diligent, professional, courteous and always erred on the side of caution - recommending updating basement beams and studs to accommodate the new structure. His quote was competitive. Highly recommended.

Trim work

Anto was very clean and easy to deal with. He did a great work and the finished project looked amazing

Thanks James was pleasure working for you on your project...

Rahul
Rahul

Basement, Kitchen, Washroom and Deck Renovations

I had by basement completely redone last year. Anto Matic team were experts in basement design-buildwork and they worked closely with me and my wife through each step of our basement finishing project, providing design considerations, a project plan, project updates, and the scheduling of inspections. They are committed and do not take any other contract or side works until our project came to an end. Their installation teams are well-versed in their respective trades, and are licensed and fully-insured. I would strongly recommend them to anyone interested in finishing a basement.

Thank you Raul..

Ron75
Ron75
1 review , ON

Finished the basement

We hired Anto and Matic Construction to complete a basement bedroom in our house. We were extremely happy with his work! He delivered on all of our expectations - he was on budget, started the work on time and completed the work on time, as promised. Our project involved building a full bedroom with a walk-in closet and an adjecent full bathroom (with a shower stall). His company completed all the required work including drywall, taping, flooring, tiles, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, and painting. Everyone who entered our new bedroom was blown away by the professional finishes and quality of work. He was always friendly to talk to, answered all my questions along the way, and provided excellent suggestions to help improve the layout and design. I would definitely hire Anto for my next home renovation project and have already recommended him to my friends. Thanks again!!

beatapalider
beatapalider

Renovation of the house entrance

I am very happy with the final result of the renovation of the front of my house and the well organized process, thank you Anto.

Thank you Beatrice...

mirjanatrdina
mirjanatrdina
1 review Milton, ON

Kitchen and bathroom

Matic Construction superseded my expeditions!
Very professional, pays attention to details and needs of the client. Great quality finishes! Also if you’re stuck on a thought Matic construction will give you advise for your needs!

Thank you i am glad you are happy...

vbraaquino
vbraaquino

Full basement renovation

Very professional, high quality of work and delivered complete project within scheduled time. Very happy with my new basement

I am very happy you guys are enjoying in your basement

Brad
Brad
1 review Caledon, ON

Outdoor Shower

We wanted to thank Matic Construction on making our backyard pool oasis complete. Anto and his team designed and constructed an outdoor cedar shower that looks amazing and is functional for our needs. They went above and beyond making sure that, at each stage of construction, we were completely satisfied. They were thorough, neat and above all, available when we had questions. I would highly recommend Matic Construction for any construction or renovation project.

Deb
Deb

Exterior Deck

Very good workmanship. Keeps to his schedule. His team and he have good work ethics, comes to work on time, works deligently and completes work on schedule. Is detail oriented and delivered top quality work. Would definitely recommend Anto for the job. Very pleasant and accommodating personality, easy to adjust to customer changes within reason. Thank you Anto!

N.C.
N.C.

Office Renovation

Matic Construction was great to work with from the start till the very end. Throughout the design process, the planning and making sure we were satisfied with the final product. They were always very responsive and provided a high quality product for a a fair price. Their team took a genuine interest in our project and ensured we achieved the desired outcome.

I would strongly recommend them.

Thank you Ned it was very nice working whit you...

More about Matic Construction

Small company with PROFESIONAL and RELIABLE people.
We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, staffing, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time.
We have worked with homeowners and designers to produce work we think you'll love. Call us today and bring our project management skills and extensive construction experience to your next project.