Scarboro Garage Doors Ltd.

Toronto ON M1B 4Y5

Garage Doors & Hardware
Scarboro Garage Doors Ltd.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Scarboro Garage Doors Ltd.

Shalini in Pickering, Ontario
Shalini in Pickering, Ontario

Fixed garage door opener

Ryan came on time to fix my garage door. He diagnosed the problem immediately and was courteous, knowledgeble. I would use this company for all my future garage door needs.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thanks for the review we truly appreciate your business and support. The SCARBORO GARAGE DOOR Team!

Andy L
Andy L

Great Service!

I contacted Scarboro Garage Doors this morning about a broken spring on my garage. I had Ryan come to my house in the afternoon and get my garage all fixed up! Thanks Ryan for the speedy job and great service. I also expressed an interest in replacing my door, Ryan gave me some great suggestions and left me with some brochures he had in his truck. I will defiantly use this company when I get my doors replaced!

Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure meeting you, and having the opportunity to repair your garage door. I understand it takes time to write a review, we truly appreciate it. Now that your door is all fixed you have time to research the best product for replacement when you are ready. Rush decisions sometimes lead to lack of options. Thanks again Ryan A and the scarboro team!

Dan A in Toronto
Dan A in Toronto

Replacing My Garage Door

After getting a few Quotes from different companies I decided to go with Scarboro Garage Doors. They were quick to respond and provided a reasonable estimate. They have an amazing Show Room with tons of product and friendly staff! The job was done on time and absolutely perfect! I strongly recommend Scarboro Garage Doors to anybody who is looking for a quality job done by local professionals. Thanks Guys!

Thanks for the great review. It great to have you in the showroom so we could go over the different options. The Clopay Gallery door was the best fit and a great value for your dollar. Thanks again for choosing Scarboro Garage Doors!!! Ryan Antoine

More about Scarboro Garage Doors Ltd.

Scarboro Garage Doors Ltd. is a full Service garage Door Store. We have a beautiful 1100 sq' Showroom with the latest and greatest Garage Doors and openers for our customers to have a look at. We are happy to help with all your door and opener needs. Supply only parts for the DIY folks. Same day in house service for the best price around. Big and Small Garage Door Projects. Garage Door Opener Installations. Even Large Commercial Jobs. We are fully insured, trained and posses the latest safety tickets and credits in our industry. You can be sure when you call or visit Scarboro Garage Doors you will be welcomed with friendly knowledgeable service right here in your local neighborhood.

Garage Doors & Hardware
Garage Doors, Garage Door Openers,Garage door and opener service, Custom Carriage House Garage Doors, Aluminum Capping of Door Frames, Commercial Overhead Doors, Parts available for all makes and models.
Full Service Garage Door Company - for all you garage needs. Garage Doors, Garage Door Openers, Aluminum Capping, Repairs to all makes and models of garage doors and openers. Parts for sale for the do it your-selfer. You need it, we got it!
Lift Master, Haas Door, Clopay Building Products, Richards-Wilcox, Steel Craft, Equal Door Industries, Steel-Craft, As well as many other Brands.
All Styles available "We are constantly searching for the hottest designs available" If you have seen something unique that you love, chances are we installed it, if not show us a picture and we will source it. Doors range from the ultra high end to the cheap and cheerful whether your dressing up your house to stand out in the neighborhood, or cleaning up your house to list for sale we have a solution for you!
We specialize in quality workmanship with the largest selection of products to suit your needs. A Business built on knowledge, trust and honesty. "do it once, do it right" Every member of our team is an employee and has a vested interest in doing an excellent job everyday. We love what we do and it shows!
Visa, MasterCard, AEMX, Interact Cash and Cheque