Cav Painting Ltd

Reviews for Cav Painting Ltd

Jennie.barran in Oakville
Jennie.barran in Oakville

Wonderful Painters

They made our home pop when we placed it up for sale. The finish was exquisite and exactly what we were looking for. They were friendly while being professional at the same time - give CAV painting a call, you won't have to worry about a thing!

Hi Jennie! Thank you again for your kind words, we hope you and your husband are doing well, stay safe and thanks again for your business.

Felipe

ServiceOntario in Toronto
ServiceOntario in Toronto

ServiceOntario Painting Project

CAV Painting Ltd crew was fantastic.
I needed to paint some areas of my office in Brampton, and they did an incredible job.
Felipe was very professional, the paint was the highest quality in the market which I appreciated it.
They were very accommodating to the office busy schedule, and they went beyond expectations.
100% recommended!

Thank you for trusting CAV on all your painting needs!

Mulham
Mulham

painting of apartment

Felipe was extremely helpful. went above and beyond his scope of work, and returned to the apartment multiple times to ensure that I was a satisfied customer. I can not say enough about the experience working with him. Extremely hard working and trust worthy. I was overseas while hte work was done, and had complete trust in ethics and quality of work.

Me. Mulham, it was a pleasure working for you! Thank you for trusting in us.

Grace in Toronto
Grace in Toronto

The job came out as good as I could have wanted

I met with many painters but Felipe was not only the most professional but he was also the most accommodating of my schedule and needs. The job came out as good as I could have wanted and Felipe didn't take any payment until I was fully satisfied with the job and did a final walk through. A+ all around.

Thank you so much for your business and this review! We really love it when clients are happy with the service we provide! Always striving for excellence! Enjoy your new home after all the extensive renovations!

anne in Toronto
anne in Toronto

felipe wallpapered three bathrooms in my house and did a fabulous job! He is trustworthy and easy to work with and I will definitely be using him again in the future.

Thanks for trusting us with your project!

Happy Customer in Oakville
Happy Customer in Oakville

Wonderful paint team!

I was so happy to have selected CAV Painting to paint our exterior window trim, deck, balcony and garage doors. From the quote to finished project, their professionalism and expertise was evident. It was a pleasure to have them at our home. Thank you.

Thank you so much for your business!
It was a pleasure working for you!
Thank you for your hospitality! :)

Felipe Valencia

More about Cav Painting Ltd

WHO WE ARE We work on all types of projects, either residential and commercial interiors or exteriors. Our qualified painters are dedicated to providing our clients with prompt, professional, quality work. Our philosophy For over a decade we have provided friendly service at affordable rates and it is our goal ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Milton?