Cav Painting Ltd

Oakville ON L6M 3L4

Reviews for Cav Painting Ltd

anne in Toronto
anne in Toronto

felipe wallpapered three bathrooms in my house and did a fabulous job! He is trustworthy and easy to work with and I will definitely be using him again in the future.

Tammy in Toronto
Tammy in Toronto

Amazing job

This team is amazing! Fast, very fairly priced and the quality is wonderful.

They painted multiple rooms in our condo, including removing wallpaper, and our 20’ walls up our stairs- in just a day.

I left for work and came home, and wouldn’t have known they were there- aside from the beautiful, clean new walls.

This is our second time working with them and I would 100% recommend.

Hi Tammy!

Thank you again for your business it was our pleasure to work for you again, enjoy your condo!

Happy Customer in Oakville
Happy Customer in Oakville

Wonderful paint team!

I was so happy to have selected CAV Painting to paint our exterior window trim, deck, balcony and garage doors. From the quote to finished project, their professionalism and expertise was evident. It was a pleasure to have them at our home. Thank you.

Thank you so much for your business!
It was a pleasure working for you!
Thank you for your hospitality! :)

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Bathroom painting

My husband and I are getting our apartment ready to sell and we needed our bathroom repainted. We found this company on this site and they responded and gave a very reasonable quote the same day. The job was finished the very next morning. He was very professional, fixed up some cracks and small holes and even gave us some advice for when we buy our first house. We plan on using him in our new home. I wish I could give 11 stars!

Hi there!
We are glad you love our services! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our work! We look forward to help you on your new property! Have a great day!

Felipe Valencia,
CAV PAINTING LTD
647 608 9472

Thomas.wilson
Thomas.wilson

Froont door!

Found them online, Super friendly and punctual staff, good rates and they were able to do it the next day!

Thank you for the positive feedback :)

Queen M.
Queen M.

Porch railing painting.

CAV Painting Ltd provided professional, prompt service and completed the job on schedule. They were also able to provide information about potential future painting jobs around my home.

Thanks so much for this review! It has all the positive results that we hope for when customers like yourself trust us with their project.
Hope to work with you again soon.

Felipe Valencia Project Manager | CAV Painting Ltd

Mike and Ana Marie in Oakville
Mike and Ana Marie in Oakville

PAINT FAMILY ROOM, FRONT ROOM, POWDER ROOM AND 6 CEILINGS

I USUALLY GET ALL MY CONTRACTORS FROM HOMESTARS AND THEY USUALLY DO AN AMAZING JOB. I HAVE TO SAY THAT FELIPE AND HIS GUYS WERE NO EXCEPTION! FIRST OF ALL, THEY ARRIVED AT THE EXACT TIME WE HAD AGREED UPON. THEY MADE SURE OUR ENTIRE PAINT AREA WAS COVERED AND SAFE FROM SPILLS. THEY EVEN TOOK OFF THER SHOWS GOING IN AND OUT OF THE HOUSE! TALK ABOUT PROFESSIONAL, THESE GUYS WERE COURTIOUS, POLITE AND VERY FRIENDLY. THE BOTTOM LINE IS, PEOPLE CAN ALWAYS BUY "PAINTER SPECIALS" OFF THOSE DISCOUNT SITES, BUT BEWARE AS YOU ONLY GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. THIS IS A VERY COMPETITIVE SPACE AND THESE GUYS HAVE IT MASTERED! WE HAVE NOW FOUND PAINTERS FOR LIFE. IN FACT THE SAME DAY THEY FINISHED OUR JOB, ANOTHER FRIEND OF MINE IS GETTING HIS HOUSE QUOTED BY CAV. FELIPE AND CARLOS WILL BE INVITED BACK TO OUR HOME FOR OUR NEXT PAINTING PROJECT, THATS FOR SURE!

Dear Mike & Ana Marie

Thanks so much for this very positive feedback. Keeping customers happy is our #1 priority and the reason why we are always looking at new ways to streamline our processes and provide the best service. Enjoy your new space!

Project Manager
CAV Painting Ltd

Receptionist
Receptionist

Full office coverage. Two floors.

Carlos and the team at CAV painting are always my go to when I need a paint job done at our organization. They are always timely and reliable, even when I have a last minute job. They are relatively hassle free and require no guidance when they're on site. When I come into the offices after they've complete a job, I make sure to check all areas requested and am always satisfied. There has been one instance where I wasn't happy with a spot they painted, but once I communicated this, they were quick to respond and fulfill my request, at no extra charge. Highly recommend them!

Hello there! we know who you are! for CAV Painting Ltd IS AN HONOUR to work for your organization! we understand the importance of the confidence of your identity, and greatly appreciate that you took the time to review our job anyways! it is our pleasure to work for you. We're pleased you like the finished product. Thank you for posting such a positive review.

Cheers,

Project Manager | CAV Painting Ltd

Louise A in
Louise A in

cav painting ltd

thank you so much CAV PAINTING LTD for the amazing job you guys did in my condo! I get so many compliments from my family and friend, the crew was professional, clean and efficient. would definetily hire again! thanks guys.

Thank you for taking the time to send this review.We'd love to work with you again soon on your next project!

Project Manager | CAV Painting Ltd

More about Cav Painting Ltd

WHO WE ARE We work on all types of projects, either residential and commercial interiors or exteriors. Our qualified painters are dedicated to providing our clients with prompt, professional, quality work. Our philosophy For over a decade we have provided friendly service at affordable rates and it is our goal ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Milton?