CAV PAINTING LTD

Reviews for CAV PAINTING LTD

Thomas.wilson
Thomas.wilson

Froont door!

Found them online, Super friendly and punctual staff, good rates and they were able to do it the next day!

Thank you for the positive feedback :)

Queen M.
Queen M.

Porch railing painting.

CAV Painting Ltd provided professional, prompt service and completed the job on schedule. They were also able to provide information about potential future painting jobs around my home.

Thanks so much for this review! It has all the positive results that we hope for when customers like yourself trust us with their project.
Hope to work with you again soon.

Mike and Ana Marie in Oakville
Mike and Ana Marie in Oakville

PAINT FAMILY ROOM, FRONT ROOM, POWDER ROOM AND 6 CEILINGS

I USUALLY GET ALL MY CONTRACTORS FROM HOMESTARS AND THEY USUALLY DO AN AMAZING JOB. I HAVE TO SAY THAT FELIPE AND HIS GUYS WERE NO EXCEPTION! FIRST OF ALL, THEY ARRIVED AT THE EXACT TIME WE HAD AGREED UPON. THEY MADE SURE OUR ENTIRE PAINT AREA WAS COVERED AND SAFE FROM SPILLS. THEY EVEN TOOK OFF THER SHOWS GOING IN AND OUT OF THE HOUSE! TALK ABOUT PROFESSIONAL, THESE GUYS WERE COURTIOUS, POLITE AND VERY FRIENDLY. THE BOTTOM LINE IS, PEOPLE CAN ALWAYS BUY "PAINTER SPECIALS" OFF THOSE DISCOUNT SITES, BUT BEWARE AS YOU ONLY GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. THIS IS A VERY COMPETITIVE SPACE AND THESE GUYS HAVE IT MASTERED! WE HAVE NOW FOUND PAINTERS FOR LIFE. IN FACT THE SAME DAY THEY FINISHED OUR JOB, ANOTHER FRIEND OF MINE IS GETTING HIS HOUSE QUOTED BY CAV. FELIPE AND CARLOS WILL BE INVITED BACK TO OUR HOME FOR OUR NEXT PAINTING PROJECT, THATS FOR SURE!

Dear Mike & Ana Marie

Thanks so much for this very positive feedback. Keeping customers happy is our #1 priority and the reason why we are always looking at new ways to streamline our processes and provide the best service. Enjoy your new space!

Project Manager
CAV Painting Ltd

Receptionist
Receptionist

Full office coverage. Two floors.

Carlos and the team at CAV painting are always my go to when I need a paint job done at our organization. They are always timely and reliable, even when I have a last minute job. They are relatively hassle free and require no guidance when they're on site. When I come into the offices after they've complete a job, I make sure to check all areas requested and am always satisfied. There has been one instance where I wasn't happy with a spot they painted, but once I communicated this, they were quick to respond and fulfill my request, at no extra charge. Highly recommend them!

Hello there! we know who you are! for CAV Painting Ltd IS AN HONOUR to work for your organization! we understand the importance of the confidence of your identity, and greatly appreciate that you took the time to review our job anyways! it is our pleasure to work for you. We're pleased you like the finished product. Thank you for posting such a positive review.

Cheers,

Project Manager | CAV Painting Ltd

Louise A in
Louise A in

cav painting ltd

thank you so much CAV PAINTING LTD for the amazing job you guys did in my condo! I get so many compliments from my family and friend, the crew was professional, clean and efficient. would definetily hire again! thanks guys.

Thank you for taking the time to send this review.We'd love to work with you again soon on your next project!

Project Manager | CAV Painting Ltd

Joseph Z.
Joseph Z.

Office Renovation

We are really satisfied with CAV Painting Ltd Work at our newly renovated office. From day one until the last day, the crew when beyond our expectations. Thank you so much guys !

Hey Joseph, thanks for taking the time to write this review. I really appreciate it and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Regards,

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

whole home painting

The team was brought in to paint our newly renovated condo. They were meticulous and professional and did a fantastic job

It was a pleasure working with you! enjoy your new condo!

ange.saavedra
ange.saavedra
1 review Burlington, ON

Home Renovation

I am deeply satisfied with the work of CAV Painting they are very professional and friendly people. They delivered exactly what they promised and right on time. Highly recommend them to everyone.

Hope to work with you again soon.

More about CAV PAINTING LTD

WHO WE ARE We work on all types of projects, either residential and commercial interiors or exteriors. Our qualified painters are dedicated to providing our clients with prompt, professional, quality work. Our philosophy For over a decade we have provided friendly service at affordable rates and it is our goal ...