OM Precision

House & Apartment Cleaning

Reviews for OM Precision

Cleaning done right with a great price

Monica was super to work with and timely with her team for their cleaning services. They were very responsive and able to accommodate our timelines and details. They did a great job and we would recommend them to anyone that would like kind, thoughtful and thorough cleaning services. They have different cleaning cadences available and their team not only exceed our expectations, but we'd recommend to our friends and family.

thank you it's was pleasure for us doing your cleaning.

Naveen
Naveen

Move Out & Move In Cleaning

I took help of Monica for move out cleaning services for my house and move in cleaning for my condo. They did a great job. The cleaning was perfect and they cleaned the carpets thoroughly. Appreciate the help and will definitely hire their services in future.

Thanks naveen it's as pleasure helping you with your moving out and moving in.

Michelle
Michelle

Moving Out Cleaning

OM Precision gives unbelievable value for their services!
We moved out of our 4 bdm home and had Monica and her team come in and do a deep clean for the new owners' prior to possession. First we met with Monica to get an estimate and to review our expectations. She was very accommodating. On the day of the cleaning, she and her team were prompt, bringing all their own supplies and eager to get to work. We were amazed at how thorough and efficient they were. Without hesitation, we would recommend OM Precision. They are efficient, professional and trustworthy. Thank you Monica and team.

Thank you so much Michelle for taking the time to submit a review.

Ellen
Ellen

House cleaning

They are reliable, detail oriented and very pleasant. They are very willing to whatever I request.

Thank you Ellen for your kind review!

dianapuerta2002
dianapuerta2002

House cleaning

I love the work they did, showed up on time, went above and beyond what was expected.
I will recommend them to anyone and I will continue to use their services.

Thank you so much dianapeurta2002 for your patronage. Appreciate the kind review.

alexaguevp in Grimsby
alexaguevp in Grimsby
0 reviews Grimsby, ON

Residential

I love the service they provided us with, the cleaning was excellent from the top to bottom of my house , I liked the products they used to clean my house. they were accurate of what I want it to be clean very professional.
I would recommend to anyone

Thank you ! Alexa for your review. For us is a pleasure to keep your house clean and in order see you next visit.

niurka in Mississauga
niurka in Mississauga

home cleaning

I will like to thanks OMprecision for the excellent job, I hired other people, companies in the past, so you can see the different on the job they did, if you want a job well done then here is a company who will go beyond your expectation; name says everything, precision on their work, I'm very happy with their services. Thank you

Hello niurka, thanks for the review hope that every time we return to your house to lend the service, you are more satisfied with our cleanliness and are stress free. see you next visit.

More about OM Precision

We offer Residential and Commercial cleaning services. We believe each client is unique and we need to meet to see what you need done, discuss your budget and provide you with the best service.

Quality service cannot be delivered online or over the phone. Your business deserves, complete attention, and so does your home. We look to provide a safe environment for you and our cleaners.

Over the years we have developed systems, processes, checklists, quality, and a team of staff and supervisors who share our dedication to the highest standards of cleanliness and who have an intimate understanding of quality work.
We estimate, and you customize the service to your budget and your needs, it’s that simple.