Real Canadian Electric Ltd

Mike
Mike
1 review Okotoks, AB

Basement Development Wiring

Real Canadian Electric is a fantastic company. Terin is very knowledgeable and extremely professional. I would recommend these guys to anyone I know and we be having them back for any of our electrician needs in the future!

Thank you Mike for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Pleased c.
Pleased c.

Hidden electrical short circuit

On time, very professional, hard working, sourced the problem, repaired the problem, fair, transparent pricing.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We were happy to help solve your problem.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Surge Protection

I have been noticing the lights flicker and replacing a lot of bulbs in my home. After finding Real Canadian they recommended surge protection. The result are outstanding. Happy to recommend them!

Enjoy your panel surge protector! Thanks for choosing us, your electricians nearby.

rothney.chase
rothney.chase

Switched out 2 dimmer switches and maintenance on panel

Terin explained and showed me every thing that he was going to fix. I appreciated all of the knowledge that he shared. I will definitely recommend him to others.

Thanks for sharing your experience! Have a great day.

D. T.
D. T.

2nd floor landing chandelier - removal of existing and installation of new chandelier.

Terin did an excellent job on our 2nd floor landing chandelier - removing our old fixture and installing the new one. He also made sure the installation of the new one was to exactly to our liking - ie. height and placement. He went the extra mile by putting drop clothes on our stairs and bannisters to ensure that everything was the way it was when he did the work. He also gave us some useful tips on bulb types to use and to avoid, like inexpensive LED bulbs. Great attention to detail and customer service. Overall, I highly recommend Real Canadian Electric!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We were happy to help you with your chandelier. Our customer happiness means everything to us.

debkerr56
debkerr56

Pot Lights

I really like how polite Terin the electrician is. When he came he showed us the different options, who knew there were so many differnt kinds! He helped us decide where the lights should go. He crawled in the attic with out complaint. We love our new lights, Great work Real Canadian Electric!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your new LED potlights really brighten up your already beautiful home. It was a pleasure helping you.

Denise in Toronto
Denise in Toronto
2 reviews De Winton, AB

Installation of electrical outlets in Basement

This was a simple job, and it was well done. However what makes Terin stand out was his great response to an accidental outage of my furnace due to a faulty electrical switch inadvertently touched by Terin during the installation. The faulty switch was not his fault, but he responded quickly by calling in a reliable furnace expert to diagnose, and Terin fixed the issue at no extra charge. In my opinion, he went above and beyond my expectations, and I would highly recommend him. We need more service people like him!

Thank you Denise for taking the time to write this great review. We do our best to make sure our customers are completly taken care of.

Lorraine
Lorraine

2 kitchen light fixtures and a fixture in the main bathroom

Pretty basic electrical work, but Terin wS neat and he didn't start the project until he reviewed the cost of the job.

Thank you Lorraine for the review. No matter if the job is big or small we always make sure you know the price and what you are paying for before we get started.

ROOFMAN in Calgary
ROOFMAN in Calgary

Great Service And A Fast Completion

We wanted some dimmer switches installed inside five rooms as well as install multiple outlets that had been pre-wired in the garage. As well these lines needed to be connected to the circuit breaker panel.

Terin promptly responded to my post and arrived on time of our appointment. He was very efficient in completing the dimmer installation AND the garage outlets. He also labeled all circuits on my previously unmarked box.

I was very please with the work and the work ethic and will recommend him to anyone looking for electrical work.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I was happy to label your circuits for you.

statesg
statesg

Electrical work, lighting replacements.

Electrician arrived promptly at appointed time and after assessing requested work, provided cost and proceeded to complete the task
in a friendly and timely manner. Will definitely call upon their services again.

Thank you for your review. We were happy to help you.

More about Real Canadian Electric Ltd

Real Canadian Electric Ltd is Calgary’s Premium Electrical Home Service Provider. Our service is mobile, dispatching professional electricians in fully stocked trucks to our client’s home. We provide same day repair work, and emergency services. Our expert electricians specialize in electrical home improvements and renovations. Real Canadian Electric Ltd's knowledgeable staff meet with clients, answer questions, and provide options to help meet all their costumer’s electrical needs.