Real Canadian Electric Ltd

Reviews for Real Canadian Electric Ltd

michele
michele

Look no further

I have nothing but great things to say - Terin showed up when he said he would, and he was very skilled and knowledgable. He did a free safety inspection, gave me some free advice, and helped me source some difficult to find bulbs. Oh - and he installed 2 lights and a switch! The fixture I bought didn't quite fit, but he was creative and made it work. I highly recommend Real Canadian. (Also, they have the best branding!)

That is so thought full! Thanks for taking the time to share this review. Its is a honour to serve you! Get er' Done!

0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Garage

Great Service, on time, professional, I would recommend this company the estimate was reviewed before work commenced.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Your recommendations mean a great deal to us.

Kordi .
Kordi .

Fan Installation

Terin did an excellent job for us. The communication was very good. He was very friendly, efficient and when he left the side was clean. Since the service was excellent, we would recommend Real Canadian Electric Ltd. anytime.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your recommendations.

Basement electrical wiring

The work is done on time. He is very thorough on his work. He explain everything to me the work that is done and I am very happy on the service that he provided to us. He work extra but no extra cost. Whatever the estimate that he provided that’s the only amount he charge. I am very satisfied customer. I definitely use his services again and recommending him to my relatives and friends. Thank you for doing this job for us. God bless.

Thank you for having us in your home. It was a pleasure working with you.

Stogee1962
Stogee1962

Rocky Ridge Clean-up

We had Terin come and give us a quote for multiple jobs at our new condo purchase. After review and some really good advice we had him come back and complete our work. We are totally satisfied all the pricing was agreed upon ahead of time and the work was done with precision and care. Would have him back anytime for any electrical work we needed and our 4 legged friend loved him too.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Give your pup a pet for us.

Keith in Grande Prairie
Keith in Grande Prairie
1 review Grande Prairie, AB

Happy customer

We replaced our old panel with a new Cutler Hammer/Eaton Larger panel with surge protection. Quote was very accurate. Wiring looks neat and tidy. Happy with how it looks. Timely, friendly quality service. Highly recommend this company. Very professional.

Thank you Keith for the review. We love to hear that our customers are happy. Thank you for having us out at your lovely average.

Joe  Forbes
Joe Forbes

Awesome service !

I had a last minute repair needed on a rental property on Friday afternoon before Labor Day. The Electric Company got someone on site who cheerfully got it fixed for a fair price. He explained very well what needed to be done and did it very efficiently. with a smile!

Wow thanks a million!

Jake in Banff
Jake in Banff
0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Garage Electrical Fix

Terin was knowledgeable, prompt friendly and informative. The next time I need electrical guidance I won't hesitate in calling Real Canadian Electrical Ltd. Confidence is what I look for in services....there was no doubt in my mind that the word was done correctly. I was walked through every step that was done and told why it was done.

Thank you Jake. It was a pleasure working with you.

Current
Current

Residential

We've hired this company twice now and each time have been provided top quality service and added value expertise. We'll be hiring them again in the near future and expect keep bringing them back for projects down the road.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It mean a lot to us as a small family business. We look forward to working with you again.

Tom on Ping
Tom on Ping

Installing two lights and thermostat

I contacted Terin when I was looking for an electrician to come in and install two ceiling lights and replace a thermostat for in-floor heating. I honestly chose him because the reviews were great and I liked the transparency in the pricing, and I'm sure glad I did. He did excellent work, but aside from that he went out of his way and when he understood that I was listing the house gave me some great tips regarding the electrical (my house is an older home). It's a good feeling when someone is "on your side" who genuinely cares about the project and is in it for the long haul and not just concerned with some quick money. I know that, if I have any questions about anything, I can reach out to him for some guidance.

Thank you Tom for taking the time to write us a review. Good luck selling your home! We are here if you need anything.

More about Real Canadian Electric Ltd

Real Canadian Electric Ltd is Calgary’s Premium Electrical Home Service Provider. Our service is mobile, dispatching professional electricians in fully stocked trucks to our client’s home. We provide same day repair work, and emergency services. Our expert electricians specialize in electrical home improvements and renovations. Real Canadian Electric Ltd's knowledgeable staff meet with clients, answer questions, and provide options to help meet all their costumer’s electrical needs.