Real Canadian Electric Ltd

Calgary AB T2X 1B4

Electricians
Real Canadian Electric Ltd

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for Real Canadian Electric Ltd

Sara in Calgary
Sara in Calgary

Flickering Lights and Switch Replacement

We noticed two different fixtures in our home flickering recently despite replacing the lightbulbs. We also noticed one of the light switches was making a "crackling" sound. We called up Terin and he was able to come out the same day and have a look. Fortunately he was able to identify some loose wiring in the light boxes that was causing the flickering and he quickly repaired the connections. He also replaced the light switch for us. Overall, he did a very through job and clearly explained what the problem was and how he was addressing it. He was very upfront with the cost and we knew exactly what to expect. Very pleased with his service and will definitely be calling again for any future needs!

Thank you for for the kind words. We look forward to working with you again.

Lindsey in Calgary
Lindsey in Calgary

Basement electrical plug ins

New house with unfinished basement. Needed electrical plug ins and a cable outlet to make a tv room downstairs . Emailed Terin and they called to arrange a day to come and complete the requested work . Very professional and was awesome with everything and cleaned up where he worked .

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your business!

Cody
Cody

Basement Electrical

Very quick turnaround, was able to complete the work the same day as the estimate, and even cleaned up some older wiring for us. Will definitely use them for future work.

Thank you Cody for taking the time to write us a review. We were happy to help you.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Breaker Switch

Our breaker tripped today and didn't seem to be able to reset it. I phoned Real Canadian Electric and Terin took to time and walked me through troubleshooting the breaker. I thought we were going to have to replace breaker, but it just needed some extra force to turn it to off to reset. He also went further to teach me how to prevent it from happening in the future, that the top and bottom parts of the switches are on different circuits and we shouldn't plug in appliances that draw a lot of power on the same level. He saved us time and money (had to input $10 for cost or else homestars wouldn't let me proceed, but I didn't actually have to pay anything). It's rare to find companies that are so honest and helpful! Very grateful to have called them first before trying anything else.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It really means a lot to us as a small family business.

Cam
Cam

Older Bungalow Evaluation & Aluminum Remediation

We'd known from our home inspection that our new-to-us bungalow's electrical was in pretty poor condition. Partial aluminum wiring, janky homeowner additions, an utter lack of maintenance, you name it. We hired Terin to perform a full inspection and circuit assessment to get a better idea of the work required, as well as to complete the required repairs and maintenance.

Not only did he perform an extremely thorough inspection (nearly 8 hours in a ~1300 sq ft bungalow) and do excellent quality work, he did an great job of answering questions and making sure we understood the reasoning behind his recommendations. He comes across as knowledgeable and honest, and at no point did we feel like he was trying to upsell us on more work or unnecessary upgrades.

We'll absolutely be having him do more work for us in the future.

Wow! Thank you Cam for the raving review. We were happy to make your home a safer place.

Replaced outside outlets

Terin came on the same day and replaced and upgraded my 2 outside outlets. Did an excellent job as well as fixing an unrelated job for me. He is very helpful and pleasant to deal with. I would recommend his work to my friends and family.

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to write us a review! We were happy to help!

Kerri
Kerri

Fantastic Electrician

Teren installed a new outlet for our water closet. He was confident in his ability to run wire from the attic with just 1 person while others were double in price due to 2 laborers. He did a fantastic job and stayed within the time and money that was estimated. He also was extremely generous with his time in explaining what he was doing and why. I asked him additional questions about our electrical issues in my house and he took the time to explain and offer options. I'm so glad that we now have a fantastic Electrician to rely on.

Thank you kindly. Fantastic home owner.

Sandy
Sandy

Electrical inspection

I requested a full inspection of all the electrical in my house. Not only was Terin professional and punctual but he took the time to explain what he was finding, whether it was an immediate concern that should be addressed right away or something that could wait and then walked me through my options. He also fixed a couple of issues that needed to be addressed immediately. He went above and beyond my expectations (he even fixed a piece of my roof that blew off the house the night before in a wind storm). I would not hesitate to recommend him for any electrical issues.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. We were happy to help you out.

lhicks
lhicks
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Repair

I am so pleased to give a review to the two very kind gentlemen who came to my house to assess a built-in microwave problem. I thought the issue was a broken down breaker and it turns out it wasn't. Terin & his assistant patiently troubleshooted for some time and discovered that there was nothing wrong with my breaker. They could have falsely said that there was, took the $300 and I wouldn't have known any better. They were both very informative and honest. I appreciate this so very much. They were incredibly professional, reliable, honest, and knowledgeable. Although the issue was the microwave and I needed to buy a new one, I am very satisfied. I would recommend this company to anyone!!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. And thank you for recommending us. We were happy to help you.

joycekornelson in Calgary
joycekornelson in Calgary

Upstairs renovations plus a few other upgrades.

I would highly recommend Therin and his company. Lucas, his assistant, was very helpful . Everything was picture perfect and they performed a few extra services at no charge and offered many suggestions, ie safety. As a senior, I appreciated the free extras. They did a great job of installing the OTR microwave and wiring to the panel.

Thanks for the kind words. www.realcanadianeletric.com
Don't forget to share your feed back on google!

More about Real Canadian Electric Ltd

Real Canadian Electric Ltd is Calgary’s Premium Electrical Home Service Provider. Our service is mobile, dispatching professional electricians in fully stocked trucks to our client’s home. We provide same day repair work, and emergency services. Our expert electricians specialize in electrical home improvements and renovations. Real Canadian Electric Ltd's knowledgeable staff meet with clients, answer questions, and provide options to help meet all their costumer’s electrical needs.