PSV Power Steam & Vac Ltd

Marcus from Vancouver
Marcus from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Carpet cleaning

they never showed up for our first appointment, and didn't call to explain, and they were late and at the wrong address (after confirming two days prior) for our second appointment. I wouldn't rely on them again, they're too disorganized.

Nelson in Richmond
Nelson in Richmond
4 reviews RICHMOND, BC

Duct Cleaning & Furnace Maintenance

I had PSV do a duct cleaning when I moved into my new house, they were great and professional. They do a follow up call every year and see if you need any other services done, so if you don't mind the calls then it's a good reminder.

I asked what other services they do and they said they also do furnace maintenance, so I did that. But this wasn't as great (hence I took away 2 points). My furnace was really loud and they said that the motor needs to be replaced, they also said they will get me a quote on how much to replace it and didn't call back. When I called them a few weeks later to ask they said they don't have the model number and I need to find out the exact model of my furnace (I'm wondering why they didn't write it down when they were here). Eventually I had some other issue with my furnace and I found another company and it turns out the loudness was just the fan, easily replaced and fixed.

So I think their "other" services may not be so experienced, but they vacuum, duct cleaning and I assume carpet cleaning and windows/blinds service is probably top notch, since that's their main business.