HomeStars  >  Decks in Markham  >  Royal Innovation

Reviews for Royal Innovation

Shelley in Mississauga
Shelley in Mississauga

No Complaints

These guys were very patient, especially considering it took me three months to agree to hire them because I had a nightmare neighbour on one side who was refusing to pay her fair share.

After a lot of back-and-forth and having to delay the project, I finally got it sorted out and these guys had the fence demolished, removed, and replaced in a matter of days. They were very accommodating throughout my whole ordeal. I would definitely recommend them!

Thanks so much for the review Shelley, we really appreciate it!!

Durling
Durling

Fence Project

Adam and his crew did exactly what his contract said that he was going to do. They are a team of professionals and got the job done on time and on budget. I definitely will be using Royal innovation for future projects. Thank you guys for a great job.

Thanks for the review Joe! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

richard.tranquada
richard.tranquada

Cedar fence installation

Royal Innovations showed up as promised and completed the work in a timely manner. The material was excellent. The workmanship was very good. The owner was reasonable to deal with, although we did have some extra work that could have been dealt with a little better. We settled the matter quite amiably for both parties. Cleanup was very good. Overall - a positive experience - 4 stars.

Hi Richard, thanks for your review, hopefully now after we replaced the single crooked board we will get a 10 star score from you (;

steven c.
steven c.

2 level backyard deck

Adam was a pleasure to deal with. He showed up on time when appointments were set up. His work on building the deck was great and I am happy with how it turned out. I would recommend him to do your project.

Thanks so much for the review Steven! It was great working with you.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

deck building service

I had a very good experience with royal innovation’s deck building service. Adam's crew were hard working, polite and helpful. They even cleaned up after the installation of my wonderful deck. They also provided me a quote that was super affordable and convenient. From estimating to finishing, they undoubtedly did a thorough and professional job.

We really appreciate the review thanks so much!!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Build a new deck

We are delighted with our new deck. It has greatly enhanced our back yard. From our first meeting with Adam to the building and completion of the deck we were impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail. We had a few special requests that Adam took care of effortlessly. We have no hesitation in recommending Royal Innovation.
Michael

Thank you Michael for the review, it was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new deck!

Rakesh
Rakesh

deck

they are a very professional , honest and accommodating bunch of guys and good quality work

Thanks for the review, it is very much appreciated!

Paul
Paul

Deck replacement

The crew took great care in making sure all was built professionally. It was as if they were building for a family member.

Thanks for this review Paul and Fern. It was a pleasure to work with you and hope you are enjoying your new deck!

Rodolfo in Toronto
Rodolfo in Toronto

deck building service

royal innovation was not only the most efficient and helpful but also the most affordable deck building service! Their design made the most of our backyard space and Adam and his installers were very easy to deal with. My deck was completed flawlessly ahead of schedule. Thank you so very much!

It was great working with you on this project. Thanks so much for the review!!

James B in Saint Quentin
James B in Saint Quentin
0 reviews Saint Quentin, NB

Very satisfactory deck building service!

Very satisfactory deck building service! Royal Innovation pulled off my complex deck project without a hitch! Their design exceeded the one I have in mind. They always arrive on time and made the entire construction process easy for us. Thank you for building me a great deck!

You are very welcome James! Enjoy your new deck and thank you for the review

More about Royal Innovation

At Royal Innovation, we cover everyone’s woodwork needs at reasonable prices. we will build your dream deck, replace your old fence Want garden buildings? Need a garbage storage shed? Leave the task to us. From small to big projects, our company undertakes any job to the full satisfaction of the customer.

We have expert technicians that can create anything you like and deliver it on scheduled time. The experience of our woodwork contractors ensures that each and every project is done to the client’s expectations. Just tell us what you need and trust our creativity and expert skills to build up anything from decks and storage sheds to fences and gazebos. Our Toronto woodwork contractor is here to help.