Decks

Reviews for Royal Innovation

Gary
Gary

Deck and planters.

Well put together in a timely manner. Kept it tidy. As with all contractors you must specify your needs/expectations.

Thank you so much for the review Gary.

Braedon
Braedon

Deck

The team at Royal Innovation built us a two story 600 sq ft Composite Deck. The guys who built the deck put in long days and were very skillful craftsman. We love the composite deck and the platforms are built very solid with over sized underground footings. Adam was patient and responsive to my concerns through the project. I have already recommended Royal to a friend of mine.

Thank you Ryan, it was our pleasure! Hopefully you and your family will enjoy the dack and the new house for many years!
Thanks again for the review.

Mark
Mark

Outdoor Deck

Extremely meticulous and detailed workmanship. Very professional and customer oriented. I would recommend Royal Innovation for anyone in search of quality craftsmanship for a long lasting, solid and beautiful deck solution.

Thank you Mark for this review! We are pleased you love the deck. Enjoy it!

Monique
Monique

Deck removal and replacement

Adam was easy to talk with and understood the deck design we were looking for. It came out exactly as we hoped. The project took longer than expected but the deck was more complicated than we’d anticipated. Rado worked carefully and determinedly throughout. Adam raised questions with us about stair width, drainage,and electrical outlets to be sure the final product was a success.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for your review Monique, we really sorry about the long time it took but as you know its not easy to work out side in November...
Thanks again.

Josef in Toronto
Josef in Toronto

deck building service

royal innovation has provided us with a superb deck building service! From installation to workmanship, it was indeed an excellent experience. Their team was fantastic. They started and completed the construction of our deck on schedule and we didn’t go over our budget. We would certainly refer this company to anyone in the market.

Thank you and enjoy your deck! It was great working with you.

Danial in Toronto
Danial in Toronto

new deck in our new house

We were very satisfied with the deck royal innovation constructed for us. They even provided us with sample deck materials so that we could decide easily and properly. The construction process went smoothly until the job was completed. Their deck builders were very consistent and dependable too!

Thanks Daniel, hopefully your family finally enjoy your back yard!

RAZ K.
RAZ K.

Deck

Thanks for making my dream come to life ! I've met a number of different contractors for this project, every time something didn't work , they were late ,not professionals and I didn't trust them enough. When I met Adam I know I found my guy! On time focus understands what I want and how to do it! The crew was nice organize and clean ! The work was done in the time line with some time to spare! I would reccomend them to all of my friends !

Thanks so much for the review! Enjoy your new deck!

Durling
Durling

Fence Project

Adam and his crew did exactly what his contract said that he was going to do. They are a team of professionals and got the job done on time and on budget. I definitely will be using Royal innovation for future projects. Thank you guys for a great job.

Thanks for the review Joe! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

richard.tranquada
richard.tranquada

Cedar fence installation

Royal Innovations showed up as promised and completed the work in a timely manner. The material was excellent. The workmanship was very good. The owner was reasonable to deal with, although we did have some extra work that could have been dealt with a little better. We settled the matter quite amiably for both parties. Cleanup was very good. Overall - a positive experience - 4 stars.

Hi Richard, thanks for your review, hopefully now after we replaced the single crooked board we will get a 10 star score from you (;

More about Royal Innovation

At Royal Innovation, we cover everyone’s woodwork needs at reasonable prices. we will build your dream deck, replace your old fence Want garden buildings? Need a garbage storage shed? Leave the task to us. From small to big projects, our company undertakes any job to the full satisfaction of the customer.

We have expert technicians that can create anything you like and deliver it on scheduled time. The experience of our woodwork contractors ensures that each and every project is done to the client’s expectations. Just tell us what you need and trust our creativity and expert skills to build up anything from decks and storage sheds to fences and gazebos. Our Toronto woodwork contractor is here to help.