Remodern Renovations

General Contractors
Remodern Renovations

Review for Remodern Renovations

Master washroom

My first impression of Ray I was a little nervous because he looks rather young. But his knowledge and skills made me very comfortable rather quickly and I knew he was the right guy for my job. He walkedid us through everything that he was doing and if there was any changes the he had to make he made sure we understood why he had to go that route we are very pleased with our washroom and we will definitely be having him back for future jobs! Thank you Ray

More about Remodern Renovations

We do a Wide variety of Renovations: -Demolition -Framing -Insulation -Drywall -Tape/ plaster -Painting -Trim/ Crown Molding -Kitchens -Bathrooms -Basements -Electrical -Plumbing please contact us for you FREE estimate! Have a Great day.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?