L & R Toronto Contracting Inc.

Drywall Contractors
Toronto ON
Drywall Contractors
L & R Toronto Contracting Inc.

Reviews for L & R Toronto Contracting Inc.

6 reviews Pickering, ON

Basement Reno

This is our second time hiring Luke and Ryan, and we couldn't be happier with the results. I think I changed the quote 15 times on Ryan and asked about 1000 questions, and he was patient with me the entire time. These guys are not only talented at their craft, but also very easy to work with. We'll be hiring them again.

6 reviews Pickering, ON

Garage insulation and drywalling

These are great guys to hire! Ryan was honest and respectful from the beginning. Did great work and in a very short time period. We will be hiring them again.

David
David

Basement and dining room

L&R finished our entire basement (living space, cold room, laundry room, furnace room, and flooring). It looks good and it's been several months now and there are no problems and no surprises. We're very pleased. They were forthright and honest and respectful of our timeline and living space. This is the second time we've contracted L&R - the first time was for a front-room finishing. We'd use them again without hesitation - 5 stars for quality and value. Thank you.

Hector T.
Hector T.

Basement renovation

Ryan and his crew are incredibly professional and great to work with. Their workmanship is top notch. Highly recommended.

It was our pleasure working on your basement!
We hope you are now enjoying the renovation and we look forward in doing your deck in the spring !
Happy new year !

Marcus Araujo
Marcus Araujo

Full basement project and renovation

In 2018 I bought a house that had unfinished basement. Just bricks and concrete.
I started a search for someone or a company that could build it.
I wanted a nice, cozy basement, but because I didn't have the time or ideas, I needed some company to do everything from A to Z. I wanted the day the renovation was done, I could start furnishing.
But I didn't know where to start, I had no good layout ideas, nothing.

Many people came to see my basement. Some would come and ask what I wanted, but I had no ideas.
Others showed pictures of the good work done, but none of that applied to me. I explained a little of what I wanted, and got a price. Some very expensive, others cheaper, but without the full service. Without painting for example, or where I would have to buy the material and it would come only with labor.
Until I found L

We are very happy you and your family are not enjoying your beautiful newly finished basement! It's was our pleasure working with you!
Happy new year !

Marlon C.
Marlon C.

Drywall/HVAC

Ryan did a fantastic job at a very reasonable price...Trustworthy, very reliable...Highly recommended!!!

It was our pleasure to work with you and your family on this basement renovation.
All the best

Tanya Seden in Whitby
Tanya Seden in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Basement Reno

We called L&R Toronto Contracting Inc once we realized that we are not skilled enough to complete our own basement. (looks easy on the DIY shows!)
Ryan and Luke were professional and practical when meeting with us and reviewing our plan.
The finished product is very well done and looks fantastic. The quality is obvious from the framing down to the finishing touches.
Could not be more pleased.

It was our pleasure to work with you on your home project. We hope you and your family are now enjoying the final product . All the best
L&R Toronto contracting inc

Katie.Rodwell
Katie.Rodwell

Bathroom renovation and steam room installation

They did a great job on both projects, they were timely and had great input on how to make the projects turn out exactly how I had hoped. Their work was top quality and the prices were very fair. I have had them do work twice now in my house and recommended them to three friends and everyone has been very happy.

It was a pleasure helping you on your home renovations and are happy to hear you are now enjoying them. Looking forward to the future projects on your home.

Erin
Erin

Bathroom reno and master closet expansion

Very happy with the work done by L&R! Ryan did a great job start to finish: provided a fair estimate, sent daily updates on-site, finished the project on schedule and on budget.
Would recommend highly to others looking for bathroom makeover or any type of indoor renovations

It was our pleasure to help you with all your renovations! We hope you love your new home and hope to hear from you on your future projects!
Ryan santos
Owner

Kristin in Toronto
Kristin in Toronto

Basement Reno and deck

We asked Luke and Ryan to fix some drywall, add pot lights and new flooring to our basement. A day or so into the Reno we decided to add a bathroom to the job. They listened closely to what we were looking for and helped us with the planning. They came every morning and worked consistently til the job was done. The workmanship was exceptional. Towards the end we asked them about replacing our rotting deck. That was also done quickly and to our specifications. We are very happy with their work and the overall experience. We love our new bathroom and enjoying the deck this spring already!

It was out pleasure helping your family with the new renovations. We hope your having a great summer and enjoying all your new space!
We look forward to working for you in the future.

L&R Toronto Contracting Inc

More about L & R Toronto Contracting Inc.

We are a team of certified professionals ready to complete all your home renovation needs. ​ We serve the Greater Toronto Area. At L and R Contracting we specialize in all types of home renovations. ​ RELIABLE. PROFESSIONAL. SUPERIOR QUALITY. ​ We are fully insured Home Improvement and Renovations company ...
Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Toronto?