iRestify

House & Apartment Cleaning
Toronto ON M5E 1W7
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for iRestify

I was thrilled with my irestify experience. It was very simple to book my cleaning online (with little notice). Sue arrived on time and was very professional and polite. She left my house just sparkling. I will definitely be requesting her for my next service!

Thank you for sharing your experience ! We hope to take care of your cleaning needs again in the future ! Best, Erifili, Co-Founder

HongLan in Toronto

I needed an urgent cleaning service for my condo and found iRestiry by googling. The company provided an immediate assistance. Their experts were very competent. I was very happy with the result.

Thank you for taking the time to review our service ! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with iRestify. We look forward to taking care of your cleaning needs in the future. Best, Erifili, Co-founder

This was my first time using iRestify and I am extremely impressed! Rosaline was tremendous and did an extremely thorough job cleaning our house. I would not hesitate to recommend this service.

We are so glad that you enjoyed the experience and thank you for taking the time to write about it ! Kind regards, Erifili, Co-Founder

Heather in Toronto

A fantastic job. Cheryl was fast and efficient, and was very pleasant to have around the house while I worked in my basement office. The house looks great! Thank you!

We are so glad that you are happy with the service Heather! Kind regards, Erifili, Co-Founder

Maria  in Markham

I used iRestify several times while my regular housekeeper was away on vacation.
I was very pleased with the cleaning and the attention to detail.
The crew of 4 worked very well together and were very professional.

I will definitely use them again.

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience Maria. We are delighted that you enjoyed the service. We look forward to taking care of your cleaning needs again in the future! Best, Co-Founder Erifili

J Steele in

I chose to use this service while my regular cleaning lady was away and I was not satisfied at all with the cleaning. I booked the 'Standard Clean', 7.25 hours of work for a 2500-3000 sq ft home as quoted by irestify's website. Beds were not made, cleaner left on surfaces, outside of cabinets not wiped down.
My regular cleaner cleans our whole house in 7 hours and does our laundry and folds in that time as well and the house is spotless. Will not use this service again which is unfortunate as I believe the founders are local moms in my neighbourhood which is why I chose to support.

Oh, and they showed up 1/2hour late while I was waiting to leave for a meeting!

Thank you for your feedback. We were quite unhappy to hear that you didn’t find the service satisfactory as we sincerely care about our customers’ experience. We also understand that when it comes to people’s homes, sometimes things need to be just right. Our platform is designed to allow easy communication between all parties if anything doesn’t go quite right with a job. We did respond to your concerns immediately when you contacted us on chat, as well as followed up with an email to you. We were contacted by the cleaning experts during the service and understood that at the time of the job, the cleaning experts faced certain challenges at your home that were difficult to resolve. We hope that a discussion and follow up will resolve the matter. Best, Erifili Co-Founder

Davey  in Toronto

Great company. I have used them for several months to clean a bunch of properties that I rent out through airbnb. Great service. Before I found iRestify it was such a nightmare trying to get someone to show up and do a consistently good job. Now I think that the cleaning fairy exists, and it is iRestify!

We're so happy to hear you are benefitting from our service ! Enjoy! Erifili Co-Founder

Erin D.

I have been using iRestify home cleaning on a bi-weekly basis for ~5 months now and the service has exceeded my expectations. We have had the same cleaner since the start and she has been wonderful. She is reliable, efficient, and hardworking. Her attention to detail is very much appreciated and I love coming home to a beautifully cleaned home on the days she is here. iRestify's customer service is professional and responsive and the online platform is easy to use.
I will continue to use their services and would recommend them to anyone looking for any type of home cleaning.

Thank you very much for your feedback! We look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service! Charlotte , Co-Founder

sensthomes

Very professional, dedicated service. Good attention to detail, well priced versus similar options. Excellent customer service.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We look forward to looking after your requirements in the future !
Erifili
Co-Founder

larissadoherty

Testimonial: "I just wanted to reach out to let you know how amazing a job Agnieszka did in the condo. The final product was exceptional. She did incredible, very detailed work that is hard to come by in other cleaning companies that I’ve worked with before in the past. Please let her know my compliments! Thank you so much for your assistance and the incredible work. You will definitely be a staple in my business moving forward!"

It's good to hear that you were pleased with the service. Looking forward to taking care of your business needs in the future!

Erifili
Co-Founder, iRestify

More about iRestify

iRestify offers Home and Business Cleaning. Book Services online at www. irestify. com. All of our Experts are Background Checked, Insured, Professional and Dedicated to making your space shine. For any assistance or questions , we are here to help! Call us at 1. 855. 964. 7378 ext 700