iRestify

Toronto ON M5E 1W7
Owner/Manager
Charlotte Gummesson [Full profile]
A poor reputation means there has been review tampering or a company request to remove a review.

Reviews for iRestify

Erin D.

I have been using iRestify home cleaning on a bi-weekly basis for ~5 months now and the service has exceeded my expectations. We have had the same cleaner since the start and she has been wonderful. She is reliable, efficient, and hardworking. Her attention to detail is very much appreciated and I love coming home to a beautifully cleaned home on the days she is here. iRestify's customer service is professional and responsive and the online platform is easy to use.
I will continue to use their services and would recommend them to anyone looking for any type of home cleaning.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your feedback! We look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service! Charlotte , Co-Founder

sensthomes

Very professional, dedicated service. Good attention to detail, well priced versus similar options. Excellent customer service.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your feedback. We look forward to looking after your requirements in the future !
Co-Founder

larissadoherty

Testimonial: "I just wanted to reach out to let you know how amazing a job Agnieszka did in the condo. The final product was exceptional. She did incredible, very detailed work that is hard to come by in other cleaning companies that I’ve worked with before in the past. Please let her know my compliments! Thank you so much for your assistance and the incredible work. You will definitely be a staple in my business moving forward!"

Job Price

It's good to hear that you were pleased with the service. Looking forward to taking care of your business needs in the future!

Nancy

Both cleaners were on time, diligent and hardworking throughout the 10 hours they spent in my home. I felt completely confident in their work and they obviously were well vetted by the irestify team. I have used other online cleaning agencies in the past but I found their cleaning efforts were drastically different from one time slot to the next. In my experience this is a reliable organization that I wouldn't second guess. I would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend to friends. Excellent, professional service.

Job Price

We really appreciate the feedback. Thanks so much !

Gary H.

iRestify did a wonderful job cleaning my home. I had just had some major renovations done after a burst pipe and emergency plastering had left my house in a terrible state. iRestify came in and easily identified my goals, and executed them to perfected. The service far exceeded my expectations of what I thought would be possible. As I had a party that evening, I was especially keen for a good job to happen and I was not disappointed!

The service was very easy to book using the online platform, and the follow up via email was very reassuring as well.

Would thoroughly recommend this service to anyone!

Job Price

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience Gary! It's great to hear when we help make our customers' lives a little better!
Cheers,

More about iRestify

iRestify offers Home and Business Cleaning. Book Services online at www. irestify. com. All of our Experts are Background Checked, Insured, Professional and Dedicated to making your space shine. For any assistance or questions , we are here to help! Call us at 1. 855. 964. 7378 ext ...