Bulldog Sealing And Asphalt Repair

Reviews for Bulldog Sealing And Asphalt Repair

Steve in Mississauga
Steve in Mississauga

Quick, awesome, courteous service

Responded quickly to our minor driveway repair while they were across the street doing a full driveway job. Discovered that I was working directly with Dany and he was courteous and generous with his time. Honestly couldn't ask for better. Amazing customer service! Asked for a card and they will be getting my business when we do a full driveway repave in the next 2-3 years.

Hello...Steve it was pleasure meeting you & your wife- couple shovels was nothing major-have great summer.. dany@bulldog paving & interlock- Ottawa

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Driveway lip and sealing

Driveway repair done quickly, on time and very professional. I would highly recommend this very well managed business.

Hello. Thanks for your feedback- my wife & myself try to to do the best we can to give every customer the best job - from repair- to full driveway. Thanks/ Debbie & dany @ bulldog paving & interlock- Ottawa

Walt in Oakville
Walt in Oakville
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Driveway ripped out and repaved

2 years ago, Dany at Bulldog Sealing & Ashphalt Repair, ripped out our old driveway and repaved it. He did an excellent job and kept me informed as the work was being done. He did what he said he would do and more. His attention to detail is appreciated and he did everything on time and within budget. Since then he has inspected the driveway each spring and completed minor touch-ups, just like he said that he would. I highly recommend Dany and his company.

Walt Hutchings

Thanks. For your review, we appreciate the kind words/ much appreciated.. dany@bulldog paving & interlock- Ottawa

yorkieegirl
yorkieegirl

Driveway redone - Excellent job

I contacted Dany to have my double driveway redone. Rip out everything .. relevel .. and pour new asphalt. Dany and his team did a great job. Dany is super easy to work with .. I've been dealing with him for years now. He's always professional and polite. Thanx Dany !!
HIGHLY recommend him.

Thanks. Carol. For the review the new driveway looks amazing. See you in the spring for inspection/ wishing you great Christmas & happy new year.. thanks/ dany & the crew- bulldog paving

Asphalt Repair

whenever my delivery crew accidentally causes damages to my clients driveways. My call is to Bulldog, they are professional, and offer reasonable prices. Above all the quality of work is top notch

Thanks for vote of confidence. In this review. We respect & honour our commitment in trying to do best work possible- from asphalt sealer- asphalt repairs & full driveways - thanks Paulo . Wishing you merry Christmas and happy new year.. regards/ bulldog paving

1 review Ottawa, ON

Driveway Sealing

Thank you Dany for doing such a great job of sealing my driveway last summer. I really appreciated your honesty and reliability as well as your offer of excellent pricing. The crew worked efficiently and tidied up well when finished. I was so pleased!

Hello. Thanks for the time on writing up the review. & the encouragement for myself & my staff . Wish you merry Christmas and happy new year. Regards, dany & the staff @ bulldog paving.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Driveway Replacement

On a scale of 1 to 10, Bulldog Sealing and Asphalt Repair is a 12! That is no exaggeration. From the first moment of contact I was offered exceptional customer service. Bulldog visited the site of my driveway which posed multiple and considerable challenges. These were noted and skillfully acted upon. At every step of the way, I was always kept informed and updated. Indeed, my experience of the ease of planning, and of communicating with the company, was truly outstanding. The work was done efficiently and precisely, and the site was meticulously cleaned. I look forward to having Bulldog return in 2023 to reseal the driveway. I recommend Bulldog Sealing and Asphalt Repair in the highest possible terms, without any reservation or hesitation.

Thanks so much for your great review. I will pass it on to the members of the team.. we would like to thank you for the work & payment.. - bulldog paving

Asphalt Sealing

I've been using Bulldog Asphalt Sealing for approximately 8 years and have been very satisfied with their product and service. The Owner (Dany) is very professional, courteous, and is someone who takes great pride in his work. This really shows in his attention to detail when sealing our driveway. I've never seen anyone do as thorough a job when sealing a driveway. Also, the product that he uses lasts quite a long time and is really a good value for what we pay. Other companies will charge more and end-up putting down an inferior product. We plan on remaining with Bulldog for many years to come and would recommend them to others.

Thanks for the years of support & your honesty in the review.. when your ready for the new driveway hopefully will be there to do it for you! Regards/ dany - bulldog paving .

Driveway paving.

The world is full of dishonest and unreliable businesses with driveway paving being close to the top of the list.
Well, I just got lucky. Bulldog is one of those rare businesses that do what they say and say what they do. Their prices were more than fair, the materials they used and the process explained to me properly so I felt comfortable and safe in my choice. They checked all the right boxes, were congenial and helpful and altogether I'd highly recommend a Bulldog. Indeed in the following winter when my paving company damaged a retaining wall on the driveway and refused to pay, Bulldog came to my rescue and fixed it for nothing! How much more can you say. If you don't use them when getting paving or they're other services you are making a mistake.

Steve

Thanks for this amazing review.. & your thoughts on our company. It's tough challenge working in the Byword market. But challenge me & the crew took on... enjoy the new asphalt that we installed. Thanks.. again/ dany - bulldog paving

0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Cleaning parking lot and asphalt repair

Dany did a great job for cleaning the entire parking lot and for asphalt repairs

Thanks for the time to write the review & thanks for the work every season.. thanks/ dany - bulldog paving

More about Bulldog Sealing And Asphalt Repair

Bulldog Sealing and Asphalt Repair is a family owned and operated business, created in 2010 by Dany Jacob.

We offer a wide variety of quality landscaping and paving services at an economical rate
Bulldog Sealing and Asphalt Repair is serving Ottawa, Kanata, Greely, Manotick, Orleans, Gatineau, Osgoode, Gloucester, Nepean, and more. We do Asphalt sealing, Repairs, Cutouts, Rubberized Crack Filling, Crack, Oil Stains Removal, Garage Lip, Ramps, Paving, Driveway Extensions, landscaping services, Lawn Core Aeration, Sealing, free estimate, Asphaltis, residential, commercial , Parking Lot Extensions, Interlock, landscaping services, landscaping, trimming cedar hedges, interlock sealing, river wash, top soil, and sod.

Bulldog Sealing and Asphalt Repair, Offer commercial and residential services, Asphalt sealing, Hot Asphalt Repairs and Cutouts, Hot Rubberized Crack Filling, Crack Repairs and Oil Stains Removal, Garage Lip / Ramps, Asphalt Paving and Driveway Extensions, Wide range of landscaping services. Lawn Core Aeration services.

Call Today for a Free Estimate on Your Project at 6138534474!