Electricians
Bocomra Electrical Energy Solutions Inc.

Reviews for Bocomra Electrical Energy Solutions Inc.

Jeath
Jeath

Installation of recessed lights

Drew is a seasoned electrician who knows what he is doing. He is passionate about his work and thinks outside the box to find the desired results. I'll be using him for future projects and would easily recommend him.

Thank you very much for the thoughtful review. We look forward to working together again in the future!

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Prompt and efficient service!!

Drew was great!! He showed up when he said he would, communicated clearly as to the issue and resolution - easy to deal with, highly recommend.

Thanks Steve for the review and glad to have helped. Please let us know if you need anything else!

Praveen
Praveen
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Basement and kitchen electrical job

The job was nicely done. I only wish that he had more time to address many of our requests but Drew did his best to address all possible requests that we had. His quote was reasonable he became my dad's favourite as my dad was impressed by his hard work and focus on the job. Very curious and professional I must say.

Thank you Praveen for the review. We look forward to working together again in the future.

Zachary
Zachary

Samsung Frame Installation

Drew did an amazing job installing an electrical plug / fully hidden setup / wall mount for the Samsung Frame tv.

Thank you very much for the review. We are glad you're happy with the work. We look forward to working together again in the future!

Vij
Vij
3 reviews , ON

Electrical outlets replacements

Drew did a great job, fast and efficient, and explained the issues which I appreciated. I'd definitely recommend him!

Thank you very much for the review. We look forward to working together again in the future!

Security light install

Drew responded right away and installed a security light and took time to install and explain the App. Very good service would definitely recommend.

Thank you very much for the review. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Joe in Oshawa
Joe in Oshawa
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Outside Electrical

Drew was great to deal with and installed the line for my pool pump and heater very efficiently. He was able to use the same trench as the gas line which was a big help! Will definitely use for any other electrical need and will recommend to friends!

Thanks Joe for the kind words. We are pleased you're satisfied with the work done. We look forward to working together again in the future!

ndtoronto in Mississauga
ndtoronto in Mississauga
1 review Barrie, ON

Bathroom Pot Lights and Entire House Smart Switch Installation

Contacted Drew and Bocomra after reading that he was highly recommended here and some social media groups I belong to. Glad he responded to my request and that he had the availability to help with my bathroom remodel.

Communication with Drew was pleasant and he responded quickly to questions or concerns that I had when trying to secure a starting work date that would work with my general contractor who would not touch electrical work.

His quote for the work being asked was very reasonable, he stuck to that price after completing work to a very high standard even though he to grab some extra materials to make sure the job was done correctly. (a previous homeowner here had done some crazy wiring between rooms)
He took some extra time on his way out the door to help me with a porch light that has not worked since the winter.

I have no reservations about contacting Bocomra again for any electrical work that I may need to have done in the future. If you're thinking about having electrical work done in the near future, I think it's a good idea to reach out to them and at least get a quote and a quick discussion about your project.

Thank you very much David for the review! We are very happy to know that you're satisfied with the work and it was a pleasure getting to know you and working for you. We look forward to working together on any future projects you may have.

Ken
Ken

Very pleased

We were very pleased with the service we received from this company. They arrived on time and stayed until the job was finished even 'though
it took longer than they had expected. We would highly recommend them.

Thank you Ken for sharing some words! We are extremely happy you're pleased with the service and look forward to working on any upcoming projects you have.

Steven in Toronto
Steven in Toronto

Adding Power to Shedquarters (Shed Office Convert)

Drew helped run a 20amp supply to my Shed office conversion and upgraded the wiring throughout. The job required digging a trench and burrying, and strapping tek cable to fence. Drew did both professionally and the final product looked great (barely can see the cable on the fence/house since it blended in / was hidden so well). Highly recommended for future work.

Thank you Steven for your review! We look forward to working on any upcoming jobs you may have.

More about Bocomra Electrical Energy Solutions Inc.

Bocomra Electrical Energy Solutions turns your visions into reality. We pride ourselves on craftsmanship and work ethic.
Safety for our employees and clients are our #1 goal.
Whether you are doing a home renovation, addition or a small wiring project our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide through your project step by step for any questions, concerns or services.