Shutters & Blinds

R. Lazenby in Ajax
R. Lazenby in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Roller blinds

Happy, with the overall product and service, start to finish. Everything was handled professionally and with care.
The in home consultation is a nice touch along with the complimentary paper blinds for the bedroom.

Ms. Laazeby , thanks for your kind words & for taking time to review us !
Really glad the motorised light filtering and Blackout Roller shades we have installed in your Condo, suit your decor & are easy to use regularly. thanks Imtiaz and Razia

sandra.jackson65
sandra.jackson65
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Blinds

Very happily with the service from Budget Blinds. Installation was very quick and the end result was fantastic. Thanks Imtiaz and team!

hi Sandra, Really appreciate you taking time to review us. ! we are happy that the Top down Bottom up style honeycomb shades we installed meet your needs for privacy, heat and light control in your kitchen area. Enjoy what is lleft of summer ! thanks Imtiaz & Razia

Peter
Peter
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Living & Dining Room blinds

The advice and guidance I received during the ordering process was excellent. The blinds took a full six weeks to arrive and were installed quickly with no mess whatsoever. Integration of the automated blinds into my network was painless and I can control the blinds with both my phone and the two supplied remotes. The blinds complement my decor and both living and dining rooms look great. Budget Blinds of Ajax was a pleasure to deal with throughout and I highly recommend you consider them if you need new blinds.

hi Peter, thanks a ton for taking time to review us, really appreciate it !. we are really glad that that the Lutron Serena Automated Light filtering honeycomb shades installed on your Baywindows suit your needs. love how they work in sync to move at the same level when raised/ lowered and also give you excellent protection from heat and glare without taking out too much natural light .thanks for choosing us for your window covering needs , have a nice summer ! thanks Imtiaz & Razia

Heather
Heather
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen renovations with new window coverings

We called Budget Blinds for a quote on new window coverings. They were prompt in replying and came to the house with ideas and samples.. We had an idea of what we were looking for, however, they were amazing about offering suggestions in regards to style, colour and functionality. We opted for the upgraded Bluetooth option that works from your phone - cost more but sooooo worth it. They were back to install within 2-3 weeks and I have to say, that I love everything about them. 4weeks later, my husband got a new phone... We called them and they came to our house within 3 days to program the new phone... They told us that if we ever have a problem to call and they will visit the house. Very impressed with the service and expertise. I did go to competitor prior to Budget Blinds and was told the blinds would not fit. So glad I pursued it. Would definitely recommend... Fabulous service!!!!!

Thank you Heather for taking time to review us. It was a pleasure meeting you both. I must say the colour that we ended up choosing for motorised dual shade was so well coordinating with your renovated kitchen. Happy for you! Enjoy the shades and convenience of motorised shades!

Wjones
Wjones

Custom blinds for 5 windows

Felt good about keeping the business local. From consultation to selection to firing and instalation very professional. Pleased with the communication all was done well and on time. Would recommend.

Thank you Wanda for taking time to review us. I loved the look and colour choice of your bay window. Your assurance of our good work means a lot to us!

Diane Frizzell in Ajax
Diane Frizzell in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Window treatments for living room, sliding glass door and dining room window

Budget blinds helped with the design and type of window treatment that would best suit my home and my style. The workmanship was excellent. Their attention to detail was outstanding. They left my home spotless. I can't wait to have them do my bedroom windows. Highly recommend them.

Thank you Diane. Happy to see all your window covering, sheer verticals and sheer shades adding beauty to your decor!

David &.
David &.
1 review Whitby, ON

Blinds for the entire house

Extremely happy with the quality and look of these blinds.
Customer service and follow-up was fantastic ... I would definitely recommend to anyone considering window treatments.

David and Deedee , thanks for taking time to review us and for choosing us twice in last 3 years for your window covering needs ! The Motorised honeycomb shades you had chosen, look great and go well with the decor of your custom built home , thanks Imtiaz & Razia.

foggie
foggie
1 review Pickering, ON

Office blinds

They were very professional despite some delivery problems that delayed the project, They kept me informed every step of the way.

Thanks for taking time to review us Heather!. we are really glad that the blinds have come out well. thanks for your understanding. and patience with the vemdor driven supply delays imtiaz and Razia

deguzmanjuan
deguzmanjuan
1 review Ajax, ON

Living room

Very good ,very neat and fast.The salesperson are very helpful in showing to us different options and designs that help us in making decision.

hi Juan , thanks for choosing us for your window covering needs !. we are really glad that the chooce of fabric /color for your living room has come out well with the right balance of privacy and light control. thanks imtiaz &Razia

Liza A.
Liza A.

Blinds installation

Imtiaz & Razia were professional and genuinely interested in providing the best service. They not only installed all the blinds for my home, but they were most helpful when I needed some blinds re-sized after new windows were installed. I would not hesitate to use their services again!

Hi Liza , thanks for tsking time to review us. We are really glad that the new windows and resized blinds fit well ! imtiaz & Razia

More about Budget Blinds Serving Ajax, Pickering & Claremont

As the nation’s #1 window coverings franchise, we give you access to more brands and more fashion-forward styles with window treatment options to fit any budget. Our Style Consultants are dedicated to giving you design help to create a home that reflects your personality, and shows off just how stylish you are.

***

Our extensive selection of window treatments includes Automated Shades, Motorized Blinds, shutters, blinds, roller shades, honeycomb shades, draperies, curtains and even window film. Regardless of the window’s size or shape, you can be rest assured that Budget Blinds Serving Ajax, Pickering & Claremont will have a customized window coverings solution ready for you.

***

We’ll bring samples and swatches of all types of blinds, fabric and roman shades, plantation/wood shutters, curtains and custom draperies to you, so you can see how they look in your home before you buy. Our in-home consultation beats running from store to store or taking your chances online. We’ll measure your windows, do the ordering, inspect your window coverings on delivery, install them perfectly and empower you with our "No Questions Asked Warranty"†! It’s never been easier to get exactly what you want. Let’s get started planning your new custom window coverings project today!