Five Star Bath Solutions

HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Calgary  >  Five Star Bath Solutions

Reviews for Five Star Bath Solutions

1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Bad work

I hirers this company to install a tub in my home witch caused a flood due to improper plumbing instal . It caused damage to the ceiling and floor .

Cathy Brooks in Airdrie
Cathy Brooks in Airdrie
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

Bahroom Renovation

Hello,
My name is Cathy. My husband Murray and I found Five Star Bath Solutions through the internet. We were searching for a company to help us redo our out-dated bathroom. We found Five Star and we are so glad. Simon and Les were professional, punctual and gave our bathroom the facelift it so desperately needed.
I recommend Five Star Bath Solutions to anyone needing bathroom improvement hands down.

Sincerely,
Cathy Brooks

More about Five Star Bath Solutions

Five Star Bath Solutions Of North Calgary specializes in bath and shower Remodeling and Conversions. We provided a large selection of marble and stone wall systems as well as soaker and walk-in tubs. No molds, life time warranty, 1-2 day installations.