Finesse Finish Painters Inc

Reviews for Finesse Finish Painters Inc

Robert in Etobicoke
Robert in Etobicoke

Exterior house painting

We hired Finesse Finish Painters to paint the exterior of our house to give it an updated look. Vincent came through and gave us a reasonable quote on the spot. Communication was great from start to finish. Vincent and John did a fantastic job and would highly recommend them. Thank you.

Thanks for your recommendation Robert and I hope you enjoy your home's new look!

Fadeela in Scarborough
Fadeela in Scarborough

Exterior paint project

I am very pleased with the service given by Finesse Finish Painters. I worked with Yogi and John, who were very knowledgeable, efficient, cared about their work and communicated every step of the way. John went above and beyond and his craftsmanship was superb. Yogi squeezed us in when it was impossible to find availability with other painters.
I will be using them again in a month for the interior.
-Safiya

Thank you! We are looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Yogi
416-276-9785

Shane
Shane

Garage/Deck painting

They did a thorough job and were very professional to deal with. Really appreciated the hard work thanks!

Thanks Shane!
647-804-9849

Marina
Marina

Went Above and Beyond, & delivered on and exceeded all expectations

I have only great things to say. I worked with Matthew on the project. He listened and was prompt, patient, honest and helpful throughout all communications/ discussions. Unlike dealing with the other contractors, Matthew made it simple and stress-free which I really appreciate. In a heartbeat, I would recommend to friends, family and clients.

Thanks so much Marina , it's was a pleasure working with you and bringing your house up to date with new colours . We hope we can help on any future projects .

Finesse finish

Mirka in Toronto
Mirka in Toronto

Renovation and restoration of the deck

Matthew was very professional, always on time and he did en excellent job. I would strongly recommend him.

Glad we could bring your deck back to life !

Finesse finish

gordw
gordw

Office rejuvenation

Finesse took the time to assess the project needs and recommend the best approach to refinishing our deck and exterior of the office. They did a thorough and professional job and took the time to come back and address any touch-ups.

It was our pleasure working with you Gord!

E McHugh in Toronto
E McHugh in Toronto

Exterior painting

When looking to get quotes for our project, Matthew was quick to contact us and get us a quote. Communication was excellent from start to finish and he would always check in to make sure we were on the same page. Not only did he and his partner do excellent work, but he went the extra mile to pick us up extra paint for a side project we were doing ourselves. We love how he transformed our exterior siding and no longer have to live with the previous colour.
Highly recommend!

Thanks so much Erin , it was a pleasure working with you and your husband . We look forward to helping out on future projects .

Finesse finish painters

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Living room touch up

I needed a touch up of my living room. One of my friends recommended finesse painting. From choosing the color to the final finish, they did a solid job! If you are in search of painters, look no further!

Thank you for having us work on your project!

Nitin in
Nitin in

Footing and foundation

Strategic homes completed the underpinning work on time and within budget. They also got all the required approvals and helped me through out the process. They were very professional and I would definitely recommend them for any Footing and Foundation work

Hi, I think you may have reviewed the wrong company. Give us a shout if you ever need painting!

More about Finesse Finish Painters Inc

Reliable professional painters with transparent business practices.