FINESSE FINISH

Reviews for FINESSE FINISH

Seeta_g in Scarborough
Seeta_g in Scarborough

Painted before Sale

I called Vincent and Yogi in to paint all walls and re-stain cabinets before I put my house on the market. They did an above and beyond job and I am happy to say that my house has sold and I will definitely have them back when we move into our new home!

Paint in North York
Paint in North York

Painted the outside of my house

Yogi and his crew painted the outside of my house about 2 years ago. They did a beautiful job and were a pleasure to deal with
After 2 years the paint job still looks brand new
I highly recommend Yogi!!!

Thank you for the review Ruth! I look forward to seeing you next time we are working in the area :)

ruchithakrar in Toronto, Ontario
ruchithakrar in Toronto, Ontario

Exterior painting

Wonderful experience working with these guys. Yogi was always responsive and reliable. He and his crew did a great job on our exterior painting job! Would highly recommend them and will definitely be using them again.

Thank you for your kind words Ruchi, I hope you finish the rest of the renos in your house soon!

Samantha from North York
Samantha from North York
7 reviews North York, ON

Gave exterior house "fresh clean" look

I already had quotes to do some painting for the exterior of the house eg. 2 pillars, 6 shutters and front door (back and front). But before I was to finalize on a paint company Finesse Finish went knocking door to door. They came to my house and I thought it wouldn't hurt to quote free quote. Too my surprise They were fairly cheap compared to the other companies. Maybe this is because this company is run by students. The painting I needed wasn't rocket science so I thought it wouldn't hurt to give them a try. The price was too good.

According to their website it states that they will drop off the paint and other materials a day early. This didn't happen - they dropped off the items the day of the paint job. It also says they start to paint early in the morning, they didn't start the job until appx 9:30-10am. I would have thought they would have started earlier? I guess they had other jobs to do. I think if you state something on your website then you should be true to what you post.

When they gave me the estimate I asked them how long would the job take? They told me a day or a day and a half at most. They took 2.5 days to do our job. Normally I don't mind but because they were painting the front door I had to leave it partly open to let it dry which meant I had to be home. I rearranged my schedule to ensure I was home for 1.5 days but had to cancel some appointments for the extra day. I wish they would have not over promised.

When they got to the house they were respectful and if I saw anything that needed touch up or extra paint they did. They did try to aim to please when there were on the job site. We were happy with the end results.

I like the fact that they were honest. They broke one of the lights on the yard and told us and said they would replace it. Since they were honest and it didn't cost much to replace the light I told them to not worry about it.

I would hire the them again and would recommend them to anyone. The day the finished the job at my house I actually gave a friend of my their contacts.

More about FINESSE FINISH