Finesse Finish

Reviews for Finesse Finish

TCameron96
TCameron96

Painting

Vincent and his team were amazing. Very clean and thorough. No complaints at all. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get some painting done.

Thanks Tyler !

Lila.adam10
Lila.adam10

Painting

Vincent and his crew were very professional, delivered everything they promised and finished on time. They painted all of the trim and walls in our new home before we moved in. The quality was good and the staff were very pleasant.

We look forward to working with you on your next project :)

Patricia_kasimos
Patricia_kasimos

Painting

Outstanding work, painted my condo I’m such a short time. Great price! Highly recommend

Thanks for having us Patricia! I hope the online furniture shopping goes well :)

sonny
sonny

Stained deck and interior painting

I worked with Vincent and his crew on two different occasions. The first time they stripped our deck which was previously stained green and applied a beautiful natural cedar color. The second time they painted our basement and kitchen which we renovated. Vincent was very thorough with what he was delivering and took the time to understand what we were looking for. I would reccomend them!

Thank you for your kind words !

Matthew
Matthew

Full house painting

Vincent was great to work with. We moved into a home that previously had lots of stuff hung on the walls. He repaired them to a high quality standard and the new paint was done in a professional and timely manner. He was receptive to our concerns in regards to the color we chose for our kitchen and was open to adjustments during the job!

Would recommend.

Great working with you Matt! I hope you and Kacey enjoy the new place :)

hani in
hani in

Natural Looking Pool Deck Staining

Vincent stained our pool deck last summer and I couldn’t be happier with his work! My wife and I had originally asked him to paint it to match some of our existing wood in the backyard. Instead, he suggested that we use semi-transparent stain instead and discussed all of the benefits with us. Long story short, it turned out amazing and I am so glad that he took time to educate us instead of just going ahead and paint the deck. We've gotten so many complement on how natural the deck looks.

Thanks for the kind words Hani! We're looking forward to doing the new addition you're building :)

Mathabo
Mathabo
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Exterior painting

Vincent was one of the first contractors to contact me, and when he came by to give me an estimate for the job and get more information, he answered all my questions and explained when things may be delayed. Because my mother using a wheelchair, accessibility and her ability to get in and out of the house was my main concern. Vincent understood my concern and made sure to work around us and our ability to get in and out of the house. They did a great job and did a pretty good job at hiding their “surprise” at the colours combination that I chose (lol). I look forward to using Finesse Finish for future projects.

It was a pleasure working with you! Lol the colours looked wonderful in the end :)

Luis
Luis

exterior painting

Thanks Vincent and team for fitting us in so close to the end of the year. We're thrilled with how everything turned out!

Thank you for the review Luis! We are super happy with how the colours turned out as well! Looking forward to working with you again in the spring

Varnish exterior door set

Vincent was very reliable and thorough. He showed up exactly when promised and was able to accommodate our schedule. The elaborate mahogany door was ready for re-finishing, and Vincent recommended two coats rather than the one I had envisioned, yet the cost was in line with my expectations.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working with us!

More about Finesse Finish

Reliable professional painters with transparent business practices.