Wellington Mechanical

Reviews for Wellington Mechanical

laurie_arr
laurie_arr

Service line repair

Immediate response to the call. Problem has been diagnosed within a couple of hours. The report has been explained and was told of what to expect in terms of what has to be done and how much it's going to cost.
Once he got clearances from the phone and utility companies, he proceed with the job and got it done before the end of the day. Good job!

thank you Anna. it was a pleasure getting it done as soon as possible for you.

Terryhenderson
Terryhenderson

Vanity and toilet installation in two bathrooms

I am so happy with the work that was done in my house Jamie was really respectful and notified us any time he would be making any noise he finished on time and everything was just perfect just how I pictured it and he even bothered to clean up afterwards if I ever need anything done again I will be sure to look to Wellington mechinical

hello terry, my team and my team really appreciate workong in your home and give you what you need. thank you

Sri
Sri

Bathroom Renovation

Jamie from Wellington mechanical was called into do some work on our bathroom. Where we had to turn the bathtub into a standing shower. Jamie was punctual, reliable and got the job done on time and under the discussed price. I would highly recommend Jamie to any home owners.

hello sri, it was a pleasure for our team making your shower the way you wanted it. thank you

Shawnnaenvyme14
Shawnnaenvyme14

Bathroom renovation

Wellington mechanical was hired to replace bathtub and give me the stand up shower with replacement Trim kit I needed to accommodate my new needs. I was extremely happy with the work that was done in my home, the shower is beautiful and my bathroom overall looks larger, modern and better than before.
I will definitely be using them again for the renovation my guest washroom in the new year!

it was a pleasure working for you thank you again for business and hospitality

Donovan.russell
Donovan.russell

Basement washroom pipes

My shower head was constantly leaking water before, during and after operation and one day, the pipe burst. Everywhere was drenched and the ceiling got damaged as well! I called Jamie and he immediately instructed me on what to do and he was able to come to my house to within the hour and he was able to fix my issues within 2. Service was very exceptional that I referred him to my circle!!

I'm glad I could help before anything else got drenched. it was a pleasure working in your home thank you

Jamal
Jamal

Project, product and service

I was very pleased with the service!! I changed four faucets, three toilets and two vanitys

it was a pleasure working for you thank you!

Mike
Mike

Bathroom room, toilet replacement

I originally hired Jamie(Wellington mechanical) to do a bathroom renovation. Him and his crew were Clean and efficient while delivering quality work. Since then I have hired him to change the two other toilets in my house. Great experience all around!

thank you Michael it was a pleasure working for you and your family

More about Wellington Mechanical

well experienced plumbers who can help u with all your home and commercial plumbing problems. -Such as drain cleaning -fixing any leak problem -washroom renovations -fixture installation -water tank installation -any plumbing problems underground. I know everyone wants good work done and We are the team so well be waiting ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Mississauga?