C.Kingdom Roofing Ltd.

Vaughan ON L6A 0A6
C.Kingdom Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for C.Kingdom Roofing Ltd.

Lidia in Toronto
Lidia in Toronto

Roofing Installation

I am writing this review to encourage others to do their due diligence before hiring Kingdom Roofing. The owner of Kingdom Roofing attended my location and stated that while I had had no leaks yet, it was obvious from the street that my shingles were worn necessitating a new roof. I signed a contract, was shown insurance certificates and given a guarantee for the work. I paid in full for a complete replacement of all shingles, flashing, vents, etc. and was assured superior material would be used. After the installation, as soon as it rained, it started pouring in my house with obvious ceiling damage on multiple areas, causing damage to the inside of my home and contents. I called Kingdom Roofing got no answer, received no call back , made multiple phone calls until the owner answered. He told me that the issue was not the roof install and suggested I go through my home insurance to repair the leak and damage. I was told by my house insurance they do not cover roof maintenance, and that the roofer had to cover the damage as per his guarantee. I phoned Kingdom Roofing and request ed again the owner's attendance to view the damage and honour his guarantee. On my insistence he agree to send a worker to see the damage, but continued to stall on attending to repair the roof leaks or damage inside. The owner who signed the contract never attended to see the damage himself . It continued to rain and eventually snow. and I continued in my attempts to get him to attend to the problems. The owner continued to state the leak was not due to the roof installation. I finally asked him to pay for a complete roof inspection in order to determine the cause of the leaks but he refused. I felt I had better phone HomeStars and explain my situation. HomeStars provided a referral to a roof inspector whose inspection report confirming that Kingdom Roofing had performed an incomplete installation and that all damage was caused by the Kingdom Roofing Installation. I notified the owner of the findings of the inspection report but he denied those findings even though he had sent noone to inspect the roof. and he refused to cover those repairs. I had no choice but to pay the HomeStars referral to do the repairs while my roof was frozen in order to avoid further damage to my home. All incomplete areas of the Kingdom Roof install and leaks were completed/repaired on one visit by the HomeStars referral. I have had no sign of any further leaks through the winter, spring or summer. I am still left with significant costs to repair the inside damage. With no response to requests for compensation I went to the address on the Kingdom Roofing invoice only to find it is a storage unit and not a business address. Kingdom Roofing also shows no address on an of the 'contact us' on various web pages/google searches making it impossible to get Kingdom Roofing to honour their guaranteed workmanship.

Philip J mallon in Alcona
Philip J mallon in Alcona
1 review Innisfil, ON

Roof shingled

I highly recommend Pro Kingdom roofing and renovations .They re-shingled my roof .they were very professional .Very efficient .they ensure that their workers follow all safety procedures . they came on a Tuesday and were finished the following Wednesday .They had it done in two days .They did a very efficient job of cleaning up the work site as well .The work is of a very high quality caliber as well .

Silver
Silver

Roof contract not filled, deposit not being refunded

Beware, people use this company based on reviews of kingdom roofing. The owner of C. Kingdom Roofing came to my home in September to provide me with a quote to redo the roofing on my home. After contacting many other roofing companies in the area he quoted me one of the lower prices
I choose to go with him. He created a contract, signed the paper work and collected a down payment ($400). He Said that he would start in 2 weeks. After two weeks, he said he would be another two weeks, and then after the two weeks were up I called and said I didn't want him doing are roof, he said you signed a contract you cannot cancel. He said I'll see you in court in 3 years. He says you were scheduled on Thursday and apparently I should have common sense that rain delayed him for all this time and he doesn't have the time to call back every customer, he then says he is busy catching up on work from 3 months back. And I should be lucky that he is getting to me after ONLY 4 weeks. We then had another 45 min discussion trying to explain that we are not confident that his work will be reliable at this point and the 400$ is a lot to us, and he says you signed a contract you cannot cancel.
People like this should be fined for such business practice. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS MAN.

Looking for Roofing pros in Vaughan?