C.Kingdom Roofing Ltd.

Vaughan ON L6A 0A6
C.Kingdom Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for C.Kingdom Roofing Ltd.

Philip J mallon in Alcona
Philip J mallon in Alcona
1 review Innisfil, ON

Roof shingled

I highly recommend Pro Kingdom roofing and renovations .They re-shingled my roof .they were very professional .Very efficient .they ensure that their workers follow all safety procedures . they came on a Tuesday and were finished the following Wednesday .They had it done in two days .They did a very efficient job of cleaning up the work site as well .The work is of a very high quality caliber as well .

Silver
Silver

Roof contract not filled, deposit not being refunded

Beware, people use this company based on reviews of kingdom roofing. The owner of C. Kingdom Roofing came to my home in September to provide me with a quote to redo the roofing on my home. After contacting many other roofing companies in the area he quoted me one of the lower prices
I choose to go with him. He created a contract, signed the paper work and collected a down payment ($400). He Said that he would start in 2 weeks. After two weeks, he said he would be another two weeks, and then after the two weeks were up I called and said I didn't want him doing are roof, he said you signed a contract you cannot cancel. He said I'll see you in court in 3 years. He says you were scheduled on Thursday and apparently I should have common sense that rain delayed him for all this time and he doesn't have the time to call back every customer, he then says he is busy catching up on work from 3 months back. And I should be lucky that he is getting to me after ONLY 4 weeks. We then had another 45 min discussion trying to explain that we are not confident that his work will be reliable at this point and the 400$ is a lot to us, and he says you signed a contract you cannot cancel.
People like this should be fined for such business practice. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS MAN.

Looking for Roofing pros in Vaughan?