A+ Maid 4 Cleaning Inc.

House & Apartment Cleaning
Mississauga ON L5E 1Z3
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Mississauga  >  A+ Maid 4 Cleaning Inc.

Reviews for A+ Maid 4 Cleaning Inc.

flipperdm
1 review Caledon, ON

Large home deep clean after move out. Competitive prices, takes a look at the work required where some companies try to sell you services you don't need.

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Our goal is to give you value for buck and provide a service that is customized to each clients individual needs.

Teresa J.

I have had a few ladies clean for me over the past 15 years, however, my home has never been as clean as it was after the Maid 4 Cleaning crew went through my home!!! I am extremely pleased with their work!!! I wish I had the words to express the awe that I was in when they were done. They cleaned areas that I'm sure had not been cleaned in years...lol. Not only is the crew truly personable and delightful, but their professionalism and workmanship are beyond anything that I could have imagined to exist in their field!!! My home has never been cleaner!!! Thank you Maid 4 Cleaning!!! ....I am an extremely satisfied customer!!!

Thank you so much. Our crew tried to listen closely to you individual needs and master it for you. We also wish we had the words to express how happy we are knowing your needs were met.

Enjoy on behalf of our ladies!

Gina

Maria provided an immediate quote over the phone based upon a few short queries. She was professional, courteous and followed instructions to a tee. She provided superior quality cleaning service and helped me get settled into my condo immediately by squeezing me in ASAP. Lovely to deal with and very dedicated to her craft! Thanks Maria!

Anytime time Gina , It was our pleasure. We are happy you explained your needs and we were able to accommodate them. Enjoy your new home.

Todd F.
1 review Milton, ON

Marie and her amazing team cleans our office once a week. She has a great attention to detail, and her staff is very friendly and personable. They provide a very thorough cleaning service, and we are beyond satisfied with every job they do. I would recommend Marie and her team to anyone looking for a professional cleaning service.

Than you, we are very happy we have held up to your expectations and provided service beyond your satisfaction. Excellent to hear. Your a great client and we enjoying coming every week.

crazy_french35

I'm particular about being detailed oriented. Out of all the cleaning services I've gone through Mary and her team have impressed me the most with their attention to detail and professionalism.

Thank you very much , your home is a pleasure to clean and we always look forward to coming.

Andreea

I love this company! I have used their services over the years for my house. Marie and her crew are fast, meticulous, efficient, and reliable when it comes to appointments. They are also careful to clean materials with appropriate cleaning solutions, as to not damage hard wood floors, mirrors, etc during the cleaning process. I trust them with my valuables and appreciate their cleaning expertise.

Thank very much for your strong kind words. We have enjoyed getting to know you and your home over the years. The girls are extremely flattered with everyone's compliments. Hope to see you soon.

janice

Very professional and thorough. Everyone has been friendly and easy to have in my home. They are accomodating and willing to do extra work that is not always part of the day's clean. Totally happy with their service and would recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience. Our teams are very thankful of your recognition of thier efforts and hard work. We would like to express the pleasure it has been working in your home. Anything you need you know we will accommodate.

michelle.eidt.89

These ladies are machines! They do an amazing job with every attention to detail. They are respectful of my family and love my pets too! They even went above and beyond to let the dog out and feed him!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and share your thoughts. We are extremely happy your satisfied with our service. Thank you

jdillon

Great friendly professional service. Punctual with follow up, very dependable and courteous. A team of cleaners so very efficient with time Would highly recommend this team.

Thank you for taking the time to share your satisfaction with HomeStars and Maid 4 Cleaning , Remember we are not happy ununless your happy , with the service provided. It's been a pleasure helping you with your household needs. Have a wonderful day !

B J.

Single working professional hired this company to tend to my small bachelor apartment, the level of care taken was impeccable. They were quick, thorough and friendly to my cat, who's a bit of a jerk. Will definitely use again and reccomend.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our goal is attention to detail, customer service and to include all your family needs including your pets.

More about A+ Maid 4 Cleaning Inc.

If you are looking for customized cleaning services, diligent domestic engineers, and a flawlessly clean home, look no further than A+ Maid4Cleaning Inc.

We aim to satisfy your cleaning needs, by using personalized cleaning services for each job. Our promise is to provide honest communication with each one of our customers. We strive to use different techniques and experiences always including extra services. Going above and beyond is standard for us because we take pride in our work.

We utilize different techniques, and add extra services including:
Cleaning front doors inside and out
Cleaning and organizing your front closet
Cleaning under kitchen sinks
Washing patio doors
Changing bed sheets
Dusting ceiling fans and vents
Using a toothbrush to provide an extraordinary clean

We specialize in:

Apartment Cleaning, Bedroom Cleaning, Bathroom Cleaning, Bi-weekly Cleaning, Building Cleaning, Ceiling Cleaning, Commercial Cleaning, Confined Space Cleaning, Daily Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Janitorial Service, Office Cleaning, Odour Removal, Residential Cleaning, Sofa Cleaning, Summer Cleaning, Weekly Cleaning

We follow a stringent cleaning routine that is both proven and effective, by working each room from top to bottom, left to right, ensuring to never take shortcuts. You are guaranteed our proven exceptional cleaning, and attention to detail each time. Our team considers the allergies and needs of everyone in your family, as well as any pets you may have in your home.