A+ Maid 4 Cleaning Inc.

House & Apartment Cleaning
Mississauga ON L5E 1Z3
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Mississauga  >  A+ Maid 4 Cleaning Inc.

Reviews for A+ Maid 4 Cleaning Inc.

I was told by management that should anyone complain that their cleaners will be suspended - 4 weeks of training and probation. However, it seems they are all subcontractors which means the company is not even responsible for the workers. I was also told that the owner they could video and audio stream their cleaners at my home which I refused, and because of this, my recent booking was canceled. I wonder if she already streams or records the actions of her cleaners.

To clear up these false accusations I have cut and paste my words by email to the "private user"
" I can see were the crews are at all times. Here is a copy of the recorded time spent, done by our app"

"They have been put on probation and training for 4 weeks"

"I never once said we record in home. I stated I can via video chat.Every Cell phone has this capability.Sorry you misunderstood. I offered a refund to accommodate"

"They will also clock in and out via tablet and calling into the office I will then send you a email conformation at that point crew had arrived and crew has left."

MC in Scarborough

I recently contacted Maid 4 Cleaning to clean my townhome, I recently lost my wife and in a time of need I found these great ladies. They came to my house that I would consider a mess and transformed my home into a nice clean living enviroment for my daughter and I. Thanks to Marie and her crew for helping us out at this difficult time. At first I thought this would be a one time clean, but I have decided to have them come bu weekly. I would highly recommend these ladies to anyone that is looking for looking for a friendly and compassionate cleaning company.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your thoughts. You touched our hearts and we want to offer some discounts to help you and your daughter live in a sparkling home bi weekly. Anything we can do to help is our pleasure.

Chris in Mississauga

Thank you so much for cleaning my house before going up for sale ! The girls where nice and really focused on the areas I required. They took the time to perfect little details and brought the house back like it was new again .

I recommend them 100 percent .
They do a great job and I couldn't thank them enough!

Thank you very much for your thoughts. We wish you the best with your sale and move. Very happy we could help by providing service that met all your requirements.

Very rude and not able to communicate with the owner about the cleaning
One way communication and rudely cut off
Not very clean for the price with spots that were left unclean
Unsatisfactory cleaning and price

We are sorry you feel that way. I did send you a email asking how you would like to proceed, I gave you a few options. You said you wanted prioritized cleaning. 2 days prior to the clean you called stating you wanted a full clean. Your wife apologies for your miss communication. I tried to arrange for your needs. Your wife was very indecisive. I suggested to her calling us back and you two can talk about it.You wanted to sign up for bi weekly service and never had a compliant about the work provided, until communication was a issue.
My crew had huge hazardous concerns with animal feces all over the home. I did follow up again suggesting maybe we are not the best fit for your family.

Jason

First time we have used a cleaning service and Maid 4cleaning did not disappoint and well exceeded our expectations. We had an older heritage home that was in need of some cleaning love.

Maid 4 you cleaning was extremely thorough and managed to get this place far cleaner that we were expecting. This home truly does feel like our home and we will use them exclusively going forward.

Thank you again for your amazing efforts!

Jason L.

Thank you the crew is thrilled that you got what you needed from the service. This is a tough buss. And when we get feedback like yours it makes it all worth it. Thank you

Vivian in Toronto

Wow! I highly recommend Marie and her team. She accommodated my very last minute booking (for 6:30am, mind you) and was prompt and effecient. She finished early (even after throwing in extras for me like the basement stairs) and charged accordingly! Highly recommend, would deff call her again!

Thank you so much. We did arrive very early and we were very happy to accomadate. the worst thing is when clients have request and we can not meet them. Getting up at 5am and accomadting you, was well worth it. leaving your review made it even more worth it. Thank you again. Enjoy your new home!

Scott

We hired Marie's cleaning crew to deal with some problem areas in our bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, hallway, and basement. Michelle and Asia arrived with plenty of equipment, ready to tackle the job. They worked hard through our prioritized list of tasks and were able to get everything done plus some extras in the 2 hours they were here. We are very happy with the results!

We were concerned how to takle your needs, however the team got right into and was satisfied with the out come. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you. Enjoy your clean!

piyush.sareen3
2 reviews Milton, ON

Spotless cleaning . Punctual and dedicated staff.
Did my moving out. Leaning on a tight schedule and the results were very good

Excellent, we are very happy everything worked out and the job got done to your satisfaction. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us an amazing review.

lindsay

Marie's staff was nothing short of amazing. We have had contractors in and out for weeks and quite a few issues with out apartment. The apartment was cluttered and covered in dust from all the work completed in the few days prior to their visit. The cleaners perfected our unit from top to bottom, making sure my pets remained safe. They were punctual, polite, meticulous and efficient. I will definitely be calling them again!

Amazing thank you very much. crew thought you were awesome also. So happy to hear you got the beat out of our service.

Marie & her team are amazing! Extremely thorough and detail oriented in their cleaning services. They are prompt with emails/phone calls and very friendly and accommodating. We would higky recommend this company!!

Thank you so much for your kind words. The crew was full of smiles ready your review. We do our very best to be prompt to respond.

More about A+ Maid 4 Cleaning Inc.

If you are looking for customized cleaning services, diligent domestic engineers, and a flawlessly clean home, look no further than A+ Maid4Cleaning Inc.

We aim to satisfy your cleaning needs, by using personalized cleaning services for each job. Our promise is to provide honest communication with each one of our customers. We strive to use different techniques and experiences always including extra services. Going above and beyond is standard for us because we take pride in our work.

We utilize different techniques, and add extra services including:
Cleaning front doors inside and out
Cleaning and organizing your front closet
Cleaning under kitchen sinks
Washing patio doors
Changing bed sheets
Dusting ceiling fans and vents
Using a toothbrush to provide an extraordinary clean

We specialize in:

Apartment Cleaning, Bedroom Cleaning, Bathroom Cleaning, Bi-weekly Cleaning, Building Cleaning, Ceiling Cleaning, Commercial Cleaning, Confined Space Cleaning, Daily Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Janitorial Service, Office Cleaning, Odour Removal, Residential Cleaning, Sofa Cleaning, Summer Cleaning, Weekly Cleaning

We follow a stringent cleaning routine that is both proven and effective, by working each room from top to bottom, left to right, ensuring to never take shortcuts. You are guaranteed our proven exceptional cleaning, and attention to detail each time. Our team considers the allergies and needs of everyone in your family, as well as any pets you may have in your home.