Vicfences

Reviews for Vicfences

Oliver in Toronto
Oliver in Toronto

Fence and Gate Repair

I had a great experience with Vic Fences that I had to share with others. I had a tricky fence and gate repair that was damaged in a wind storm. I reached out to Vic and he promptly responded and then came out to assess the damage. I appreciated his expert consultation and advice regarding the repairs (and the time he took to make sure I understood). I knew he was an expert when he smelled some of the broken pieces of my fence to identify the type of wood it was! Also, I appreciated his focus on safety as he advised me on identifying gas lines and other potential hazards. Despite the tricky and potentially dangerous repair, he came up with a very creative solution to the situation. Many other fence professionals did not follow-up with me or just provided random quotes. Vic was clearly above and beyond the rest. If my friends or I ever have a fence issue in the future, Vic will be my first call. Thank you Vic!

Rd in Brampton
Rd in Brampton

Fence Repair and New Gate- Vicfences is a True Star

Having spent the last few weeks trying to get someone to look at my fence and give me a reasonable quote - I decided to try Homestars. I have posted reviews before but have always been sceptical about posted reviews.

I read the reviews for Vicfences - gave them a call - and am very glad That I did. V and A arrived at my home, looked at what needed to be done, and gave me a clear explanation of what needed to be done, and my options.

What impressed me the most about Vicfences is their integrity - I assumed that the repair project would have been anlot more complicated and costly. Even though it would have meant a bigger , and more profiitable job for them - they advised me against having certain work done as it was not necessary and would beca waste of money for me. Wow! At this point I had decided they would be doing the job for me.

The work was completed far sooner than I was expecting, and I am pleased with my new gate and much sturdier fence. These guys knows their fences and I recommend them for your frncing / deck work.

For my next home - they will be the first and only people I will call for my frncing/ deck needs.

Tottenham  in Brampton
Tottenham in Brampton

Fence and gate

We live in a new neighbourhood and Vic fence did our fences great job done very fast and well. Called them back for our gate to have it lowered and they came with in a week no ? Asked. Thank u guys. Tottenham

Anil P
Anil P

Absolutely Stunning Backyard Deck

Vic Fences is an amazing company, I highly recommend!
They are truly dedicated to providing the best for their clients, and this shows in their work 100%. (See pictures below)
My summer 2017 was dedicated towards giving my home a facelift. Of all the people I have hired this summer, Vic Fences have been the most humble, down to earth and professional people I have dealt with.

Claudio in Toronto
Claudio in Toronto

Backyard Deck, Pergola, Privacy Wall & Fence

My wife and I have been living in our home for approximately 3 years now and have been very anxious to get our deck done so we could finally enjoy our backyard with our sons. Vic and his respective team were initially in our neighbourhood in the Fall of last year when they introduced themselves to us; everything happens for a reason and we are so glad that we met them. Considering we got an amazing vibe from them, we immediately requested a quote to do the deck, pergola and privacy wall. We weren't ready to do the project then, but we were more than ready to do it as soon as the summer hit.

We called Vic again this year as soon as we were ready to commence our project and his communications were extremely prompt and he exercised friendly correspondence which made us feel very comfortable and essentially at ease. When Vic and his teamed showed up at our house again this year, they took the time to review the initial quote with us to ensure there were no other implied changes we wanted to make. As soon as we gave them the 'green light' to begin the project, they made things happen very quickly which really took us by surprise.

It was so amazing to see the project we envisioned come to life quicker than the blink of an eye! Vic and his team demonstrated the finest level of workmanship through their excellent work and also upheld the boldest level of integrity through their humbleness. Vic did not only become my deck/carpentry contractor for this project, but he became my friend and contractor for life! I will continue to use him and his team for future projects as it is practically impossible to trump them!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Vic and his associates to anyone and everyone and will certainly refer him out to my sphere of influence as his work ethics and performance are beyond adequate. It is very hard to find contractors nowadays who are honest, professional and humble all in the same token, but Vic has exercised all of the above. Thanks so much for your great work and dedication Vic & Team! We appreciate it more than you know!

Adil in San Francisco
Adil in San Francisco
1 review Hamilton, ON

Backyard fencing

After about 7-8 months of initially installing our backyard fence doors, one of the 2 side doors started rattling and not closing properly. I was a bit apprehensive about calling Vic since it had been a few months already, but he responded to my call in a very warm and reassuring manner. At the first available opportunity, he sent someone over to fix my door. The fix itself was pretty straightforward and the person fixing the door was very knowledgeable himself and very courteous. I like dealing with companies that stand behind their worksmanship and resolve issues in an expedient manner -- I highly recommend Vic's Fencing for all sorts of home improvement work! Keep up the good work guys!

We are so glad you were satisfied with our services! Thank you for your kind review.

Leena S. in Toronto
Leena S. in Toronto

Backyard Fence

Hello,

Our neighborhood picked Vic Fences to build our fences and they did an incredible job. We never encountered any issues when going with Vic Fences. The crew was very polite and a hardworking team. They completed our fence in a very reasonable timely manner considering the rainy weather.

I would strongly recommend Vic Fences to anyone looking for great quality work. Thank you Vic Fences for doing such a great job!!

Leena,

My team and I are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our job. Thanks for the review!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Backyard Fence

Vic Fences just completed all the fences in our neighbourhood. We are more than satisfied with the work that they have done. Everyone that we met was very friendly and professional. They answered all the questions we had. The work overall is everything we expected and the price was fair. We would definately recommend Vic Fences to anyone who needs work done!

Thank you to everyone at Vic Fences!!!!!

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you are satisfied with our services.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Fences

These guys have very good customer service and they always answer my phone calls. I have hired many different companies for fencing in past couple years for my other houses but these guys did the best job than the others i had. I would really recommend them to do your fence because they are very hard working and they will make you happy with the work they do to you.

We are so glad that you are satisfied with your new fence. Thank you for your recommendation.

Ayo in Brampton
Ayo in Brampton

Fence

VIC fences did my fence recently and they were very hard working guys and very polite. Friendly bunch and timely. Their work is just perfect and I would recommend them to do your fence or deck.

We are so glad that you are happy with our services. Thank you for your review!

Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Brampton?