Gateway Roofing & Contracting Ltd

Reviews for Gateway Roofing & Contracting Ltd

Dale in Hamilton
Dale in Hamilton

Beautiful New Roof! & Sky Light

I cannot express how happy I am with my new roof & sky light. From the moment I met the Owner of Gateway Roofing I was impressed. He was professional, organized & Patient. Quick to reply to my calls. He explained everything on his quote, without being patronizing. He was accommodating and prompt. He delivered what he promised. I have had a number of different kinds of contractors in & around my home in the last few years. Jason and his hard-working, considerate crew really are great. My property was left better than when they started! As you might imagine I recommend Gateway Roofing very highly!

BradleyAve
BradleyAve
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Siding Installation

Jason was professional throughout the entire experience. He promptly provided a quote for the work. He was thorough in determining the issues I had with my original siding and took the time to explain what the problems were. He was very quick to start the work once I agreed to hire him and finished quickly. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Gateway again.

Hi Brian,
Thank you for the review, I'm glad you were happy with our services!
- Jason

E J.
E J.
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

New roof

Terrific service! Jason was very knowledgeable and professional, and shared technical and practical info when we were thinking about replacing our roof. The crew was hard working and cleaned up beautifully, above and beyond my expectations. And our house looks great with its new roof! Gateway Roofing is the ONLY roofing company, as far as I'm concerned!

Hi Ellen, thank you for the great review!

D. S.
D. S.

New Roof

We had wind damage in May 2018 to our roof.
Gateway stripped the old roof and roofed our house and detached garage. Very professional and kept me in the loop on tuning as it was a busy season.
Thank You!

Thank you Dawn for the great review!
- Jason

CVDUO
CVDUO
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Jason was able to meet our timeline for reroofing our home, and came by the following day to inspect his crew's work. He also arrived with all the paperwork for the GAF guarantee that came with the shingles/products.

Joe
Joe

New Roof

Jason and his crew did an awesome job, excellent quality work. There were other quotes that I received that were way more $$$ for the job. Also, Jason's quote was complete, there were no added surprises like other roofing companies pulling that game. Highly, highly recommend Gateway Roofing!

Ernie
Ernie

New roof

They did a great job on the work itself and where finished in 1 day. The only issue I had was when they had already started the work they told me it would be an extra $600.00 because they didn't realize there was an extra layer of shingles, so more work. When I questioned them I was told they didn't actually come out to see the roof and quote that way they used google earth (or something like that) to look at it that way and quote. So if you call them for a quote make sure you tell them if you have more than 1 layer on their already. Other than that they were great.

rwsevigny
rwsevigny
1 review Caledonia, ON

Roof

Jason was awesome from start to finish. Great crew with him and did a great job! I have already recommended him to 3 people. He is busy but well worth the wait!

Mark
Mark

Roof replacement

Great work. A respectful crew. Job was done quickly and affordable. Highly reccommend Gateway Roofing

Hi Mark,
Thank you for your kind words. It is important to us that everyone on the job site be polite and respectful. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Hope to you hear from you again!

Sincerely,

Gateway Roofing

Sandy M.
Sandy M.

roofing repair

Company very quick to respond unlike others I contacted. Reasonable price. Excellent cleanup after work completed. Easy to deal with. Have recommended to a neighbor for a full roofing job who was also very pleased.

Hi Sandy,
It's great to hear your positive feedback about us and the services we provided. We take pride in making sure the job site is always cleaner than when we arrived. There is no better compliment than a client referral. As our way of saying thank you, we have sent you a gift through our referral program. Take care!

- Gateway Roofing

More about Gateway Roofing & Contracting Ltd

Gateway Roofing & Contracting Ltd is dedicated to providing the best service and they do everything they can to make sure you are completely satisfied with the work provided. Using the latest industry-approved practices to reinforce vulnerable and weak areas so your home is protected long after the work is done.

Asphalt shingles may be their specialty but they are also experienced in eavestrough, soffit, fascia, siding, attic insulation & venting, skylights and much more. A harsh climate, bad architectural design, inadequate roof ventilation and lack of insulation can disrupt the function of your home causing roofing and waterproofing products to break down prematurely. They will identify these issues, educate you with a proper solution and provide a written estimate.