Precision Painting Co.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Mississauga ON L5M 0S3

Reviews for Precision Painting Co.

jenn stelmach in Mississauga
jenn stelmach in Mississauga

Exterior house painting

Excellent painting job and great customer service. I would highly recommend Precision Painting to anyone. Michael was very professional, friendly, and easy to deal with. The initial estimate was exactly what we paid, no surprises.

Hello Jenn,
It is always our goal to be professional, courteous and provide an superb product so we appreciate the kind and positive review. It was a pleasure to work with you and we hope to hear from you again in the future!

afox
afox
1 review Burlington, ON

Interior painting.

They did excellent work and got the job done quickly. The team was friendly and accommodating!

Hello andrea,
Thank you for your positive review. It was a pleasure working for you and we were glad to help you in your new home and we look forward to the next project!

Toula I.
Toula I.

Numerous projects, including spraying of cabinetry, full home painting, trim, stair staining, decorative ceilings and much more.

Great team to work with! Reliable, respectful on the job site, clean and thorough on every project. This crew always strives to exceed expectations and clients always have them returning for all their new projects!

Hello Toula,
Thank you for your kind review we always aim to please. We look forward to the next project as its always a pleasure working with you!

linda
linda

full home interior paint

My home was under complete renovation and the painters we had hired had left us stranded at the last minute. Mike/ chris and the precision painting team were recommended to us by a good friend and they were able to come in provide us a quote immediately and meet our deadlines under such short notice. The workmanship was incredible, their price was fair and they were extremely helpful and easy to work with from start to finish. Overall it was an extremely pleasant experience, and I will surely be referring them to all friends and family as well as personally using their services for all or our future painting projects. Thank you Precision Painting!

Hello Linda,
We were glad to be able to help you in your dire situation. We're also very glad that you were extremely satisfied with with the end product, nothing makes us happier than a happy client!
Thank you for leaving us a positive review and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

melanie.v
melanie.v

Entire Condo Paint Job

Precision painting was a fantastic company to work with. Chris was extremely helpful in helping me find a paint colour that would look best in my condo. The entire precision painting team was knowledgeable in their work and were able to get the job done fast without compromising the quality of work. Paint colors look great and walls and trims looks perfect.

Easy to work with company and personable, trustworthy and impressive quality.

Hello Melanie,
We're glad you are happy with the colors selected and the quality of the work. It was a pleasure working for you and thank you for your positive review!

mattking
mattking
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Painting renovations and custom homes

They guys at precision painting are professional and skilled at what they do. They are able to complete the job on time, effectively and with finishes beyond the standard painter. Excellent quality! Will use them again and again!

Hello Matt,
We appreciate the awesome review. Its been a pleasure working with you and your crew, we look forward to the next project and continuing the great work relationship we've built!

Bart in Toronto
Bart in Toronto

Great painters, great service, best experience!

From start to finish these guys are the real pros! They were very easy to deal with, very professional and provided outstanding work. They addressed every single issue and concern I had, and executed to perfection. They even went above and beyond to insure I was satisfied. They brought fresh ideas to the table and made my place look like a royal palace. I could not be happier with the work they provided and would recommend them to anyone. I will definitely only be using Precision for all my painting needs going forward. Thanks guys!

Hello Bart,
thank you for the positive review. It was a pleasure working for you and we're glad we could meet all of your expectations. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Eugene from Oakville
Eugene from Oakville

Custom home painting

Too many quality issues, bad painting, stained floors, half painted baseboards, shoe moulds, did not good job with stairs and front door staining.I would think twice before hiring them for another job.

Dear Eugene,

First off, we are surprised to see that you left this review; we had left off on great terms days before this review was posted. We have been very patient with you through all of your issues, even ones that had nothing to do with us. We advised you from the start to not have us in until it was the proper time. You went against our advice and had multiple trades working in the house while the painting was happening. We had to clean up after trades and our paint job was compromised from the start. Our baseboards and trims were constantly covered in dust and debris (as shown in the picture). We came to your house on two separate occasions to do touch ups that had occurred in the building process. Upon leaving both times you said that you were happy with everything and even released progress payments. Upon arriving to do extra touch ups for the third time, you started to show aggression towards one of our crew members. You accused us of not finishing components of the project; which we did for you, multiple times, and for not having any knowledge of the painting industry. We are truly sorry that we ended how we did, but we will not tolerate verbal abuse and false accusations. We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

kevin
kevin

800 sqft condo. Walls, trims, stucco removal and ceilings.

I hired Precision Painting off of a reference from a friend, who had nothing but positive things to say. My girlfriend and I just bought this condo and it needed to be completely refreshed. The guys came in and were incredibly efficient. The place looks amazing. Even my real estate agent stopped by and immediately asked for their number for work for his own place because of how impressed he was. We couldn't be happier with the professionalism and quality. I can confidently recommend Precision Painting to any friends and family. I will not hesitate to use them again for any other future projects.

Thank you Precision Painting! You guys are incredible!

Hello Kevin,
Thank you for the positive review. It was a pleasure working for you and we're glad we could meet all of your expectations. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Naresh T.
Naresh T.

Painting

Mike and the team at Precision Painting did a great job painting our house. They were always on time and did a thorough job. I would highly recommend using their services for any of your painting needs!

Hello Naresh,

More about Precision Painting Co.

Precision Painting is a full service painting company based in Mississauga, ON. We have been in business for over a decade servicing the Greater Toronto Area. We believe that good service is the most important aspect of what a homeowner wants in a painting company. We have earned the reputation of being one of the area's best and most trusting painting companies and we do so by providing high quality services at affordable prices. To us good service means good communication, honesty, integrity and high-quality workmanship. Precision painting is built on the belief that above all, the customer comes first and deserves nothing less than exceptional service. Your satisfaction is by far the most important thing to us which is why we always strive to do our best.he