CFM Closet Organizers

Closet & Storage Solutions
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Markham  >  CFM Closet Organizers

Reviews for CFM Closet Organizers

Harry

Fred is a true professional.. delivered quality work and on time! His team is quite friendly, they all did what was promised . Absolutely no hazels! I would definitely recommend his work.

Thanks a lot harish
Enjoy your closets

rosa
1 review , ON

Very professional and respectfull.The job was done well and quick. Very happy overall thank you.

Thanks a lot Rosa
I hope you enjoy your closets

David

CFM did a great job. Fred and Ron were a pleasure to deal with. Great product for the money. They were able to come through for me when timing was tight. Smooth install, so only minor touch up and paint for the wall. They were clean as could be and cleaned up after themselves.

Enjoy your closets, it was a pleasure dealing with you David

Anu.Sahota

The quality of the work was amazing and the final finishing of the product was really clean. Small detail was looked after really well. Everything came out better then we could have imagined. Would recommend others to get work done from CFM closet organizers.

Hi Anu
Enjoy your wall unit

Sangita P.

I have a pretty good size closet. The builder put in a cheap wire rack. It was extremely frustrating because a lot of space was being unused. I called Fred, one of the owners of this company and he met with me the same day. He was extremely kind, professional, honest, very knowledgeable about his products, reliable, accommodating and most importantly understood my vision. He gave me exactly what I wanted. A beautiful looking closet at a very reasonable price. He completed the job within 3 weeks as he promised. He knew I wanted the closet to be done asap and did his best accomate me. The day his employees installed the closet, the gentleman (3) were very respectful of my property (didn't damage anything), were very efficient and hardworking. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I met with 2 other closet companies and I found CFM Closet Organizers to be best! Most professional and reasonable. I am able to now store a lot of things in a very organized manner. Thank you to you and your team!!

Sangita
Thanks a lot for your extreme kindness, Enjoy your walking closet

parms
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

professional high quality service and work. Very quick to install. Will 100% recommend to others.

Enjoy your walking closet

Farhad1980

They are so on time, even they did my job one day sooner, pay attention to all details

My pleasures, enjoy your wall unit

Hamid

Fantastic job and the best services with efficient performance, nice installers , they did as fast as they could

Enjoy it Hamid

More about CFM Closet Organizers

Over 20 years of professional services in Custom Picture Frame and Custom Closet Organizer in Thornhill. We offer different types of custom picture framing including mirror, carpet and rugs, wedding photos, antiques and memories and many more. In addition at CFM Home Decor we offer customized solutions to organize your house or your office closets including walk in closets (very popular) service at factory prices.
City Frame & Mirror Home Decor Inc is specialized and experienced in custom picture framing and custom closet organizer services located in Thornhill serving clients in Greater Toronto Area.