Kaloozie Comfort

Siding
730 Clearbrook dr Ottawa ON K2j5p2
HomeStars  >  Siding in Ottawa  >  Kaloozie Comfort
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Kaloozie Comfort

Claudio
1 review Ottawa, ON

Removed the old siding and wood around windows. Built out the windows, capped all exposed wood and installed new siding. The installer was excellent. Took his time and was thorough with the installation. The sales representative was professional, courteous and responsive to our wishes. I would highly recommend them.

Claudio

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I agree we take our time and do not rush our work. Thank you for partnering with your neighbour to redo your siding.
Let us know when you are ready for phase two.
Regards Mark and Christine

YM
1 review Ottawa, ON

I called Mark when I had some leaks in my basement this spring. Mark showed up on the same day and was able to find the root cause quickly. So we decided to change the siding on one side of the house, as water was coming in through ineffective siding and flashing. After shopping around for other companies, I decided to go with Mark because of he is down to earth and very knowledgeable. I'm really glad that I chose his company now that the job is done. The project started in the exact time frame that had been promised to me. Vladimir was the one that did the job, who was professional, friendly and so patient to deal with any concerns along the way. I had a great experience with this company from start to finish. And I intend to keep this company in my contacts for any future renovations.

Job Price

Thank you for your glowing review of our company. Solving problems is our specialty.
Of course having skilled and knowledge installers makes it easy to answer the needs.

Please call us for anything you need

mrsdianesimard
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Was meticulously worked on. Extremely satisfied. Vlad very polite and nice person. Mark represents his business well. Courteous, pleasant, meticulous and honest. Job well done guys

Diane
Thank you for this wonderful review.
It was a pleasure assisting both you and your neighbours with your home facelift.
Dealing with nice people is the best part of my day
Please do not hesitate to call upon Kaloozie Comfort at any time

You made great colour choices!

Regards Mark and Christine

seaehsea
1 review Ottawa, ON

I had aluminum siding replaced on one wall which had to match existing siding. Mark was able to find an almost perfect match and Lee and Robert were able to make trim to match as well. The result looks very good.

Mark responded promptly to my many phone calls as the work progressed and was always able to answer my questions.

There was an issue with the wall not being sealed with a storm in the forecast although I'd previously been assured that it wouldn't be left unprotected. Also the cleanup wasn't as complete as I'd hoped.

I would certainly consider using Kaloozie for future jobs.

Job Price

Thank you for your review and candour
We always try to be improve our processes
It was a pleasure serving you and look forward to assisting you in the future

Regards

tinarhutch
1 review Ottawa, ON

Took extra effort with caping beams and using mounts for lights. This effort was appreciated.

Hi Tina

Thank you for taking the time to review our work.
We make every effort to add the little details.
Please call upon us again if you ever have the need for other projects.
It was a pleasure getting to know your lovely family.

Sincerely

Craig
1 review Ottawa, ON

From Kaloozie's quick response, to the fantastic work finished on time and budget, I would recommend Mark Laverty and this outfit anytime.
Did I mention the follow-up? Again, a few days after the work was completed, Mark came around and inspected the work and ask if I was satisfied.

I don't receive this type of excellent customer service much these days, so I was pleasantly surprised and impressed.

And by the way, waited five days for an impersonal, online quote from a competitor, after Mark and his crew had already started the work.

Craig
Thank you for your kind review of our work.
We try to get to all our customers quickly and get the work done in a timely manner maintaining our quality workmanship.
Thank you for calling us and please pass the word

Sincerely

Mark and. Christine

HomeStars in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I am in the process of listing my home to sell and I wanted to give the front of my home a new look to add curb appeal.
I called Mark at Kaloozie Home Comfort, we met and he gave me a great idea to a new look.

I agreed to go with Mark. His team was very professional and did a fantastic job on my home.
They arrived when they said they would and finished on time.

My home looks fantastic and I am very happy.

I would highly recommend Mark and his team.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and for allowing us to do your siding project.
Together we came up with a great refresh for your home. I have no doubt it will sell very quickly.
Thank you again for putting your trust in Kaloozie Comfort.

Malcolm B.
1 review Ottawa, ON

The Kaloozie team was able to respond within 24 hours to replace some siding that had been torn off by the wind leaving the underneath sheathing exposed. The work was completed quickly and efficiently. The work done was of very high-quality