Weston Pro Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Vaughan ON L4H 0M4

Reviews for Weston Pro Painting

Exterior Painting

I give Peter and his team top marks for quality, efficiency, courteousness, and thoroughness for the exterior paint work they recently finished on our house, and highly recommend them.

Geoff

Dawn Hagerman in Toronto
Dawn Hagerman in Toronto

remove shelves and paint whole condo

I would like to thank Pete and his whole team for providing great service on my recent new purchase of a condo that required the whole thing to be painted. When I first contacted Peter he was able to pull up my listing and was able to tell me right from the start what he would need to do. When I had asked about removing shelving, he was happy to help me out. I also had a very short time line as I received the condo on the Monday and was moving in on the Friday and wanted everything completed before then. Again he was able to complete the task as requested and at a reasonable price. Thank you Peter for providing great customer service.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great work at a competitive price

Peter responded to my email for a quote within a couple of hours. Within two days he came to price the job. Peter and his team did an excellent job of painting the walls, ceilings, trim and doors. Of all the tradespeople we had in our home recently, Peter and his team were the only ones that cleaned up after themselves at the end of each day. They were also the only tradespeople I trusted to work in my home when I went away for a week. I would definitely recommend Weston Pro Painting!

Ashley in Toronto
Ashley in Toronto

Excellent work, reasonable price, great communication

We hired Peter and his team to paint our our one-bedroom basement apartment - which was was in rough shape after a number of tenants had come through.

Peter and his team did an excellent paint job that made it look like a brand new place. They also took the time to fill drywall holes, seal gaps in the baseboard, and clean up after it was all said and done.

Peter was great at communicating and was flexible when some of the details changed. His quote was competitive and we got great value for the price.

Would recommend them to anyone for jobs big and small!

Ashley, we appreciate your kind words and great review. Look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again!

Colin S.
Colin S.

Whole home painting

Peter & crew did an amazing job on my house (ceilings, walls, trim). I've used Peter for 15 years this is probably the 5th place of mine that he's painted. Always accommodative and suberb workmanship. Place looks amazing. Some pics attached. Highly recommended.

Wow 15 years! We always enjoys working on your projects. All the best in your new home Colin!

Katie P.
Katie P.

Repaint Condo

I hired Peter and his team to repaint a three bedroom condo in Etobicoke. They arrived on time and did a wonderful job. I would hire Weston Pro Painting again in a heartbeat. Thanks again for a job well done! Highly recommended!

Thanks for the review Katie. It was great working with you again.

Melonie from Richmond Hill
Melonie from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

townhouse renovation

Hired Weston Pro Painting to complete a townhouse renovation. Peter recommended paint colours to compliment finishes and key furniture pieces. His attention to detail and professionalism made this company stand out against its competitors. Upon completion, Peter did a walk through the property to ensure customer satisfaction. Thank you. I highly recommend this company !

Thank you for the kind words Melonie! We look forward to working with you on the next project.

Denyse in Toronto
Denyse in Toronto

Interior painting home

Peter and his team did a great job of painting my parents home, all ceilings, hallways, closets, living, dining and bedrooms. They assisted with removal of some wallpaper and patched up any issues. I would recommend his team.

Thank you Denyse! We enjoyed working with you.

TB in Old Toronto
TB in Old Toronto

One Bed Condo - Painted Beautifully

My wife and I recently needed to paint our new, one bedroom condo. The walls were not in particularly good shape as the builder wasn't a very good builder and did a horrible job on the drywall, mudding and painting.

Peter met us in off hours (Sunday), gave us a quote the next day and scheduled time for them to come. They fixed the walls and painted in 2 days. The quality of their work was fantastic. They took good care of our unit and covered everything in plastic and tarps. Once completed they even swept our unit before leaving.

We'll be using Peter and his team when we move to our next place.

Highly recommend.

thanks for the great review! look forward to working with you in the future. thank you

Bill Prociw in Concord
Bill Prociw in Concord

Patching and Painting

Peter and his team of 2 did an excellent job patching and painting 3 BRs, a kitchen, a dining and living room, a front door and a basement concrete floor. The were very neat, courteous and receptive to our concerns about small issues. They even went beyond the contract price when we noticed other touch ups that had to be done. We would certainly recommend them.

thanks for the review Bill! all the best to you in the future.

More about Weston Pro Painting

Weston Pro Painting offers a variety of services from interior to exterior painting for residential and commercial projects. We value our clients of all job sizes and work hard to meet or exceed your expectations. This means consistently delivering top notch craftsmanship, being prompt and showing up as scheduled, working neatly and most of all, being courteous from start to finish - because you don't need more stress in your life!

Residential and Commercial Painting Services, serving the Greater Toronto Area.

Spectacular Painting Services include:
- Interior / Exterior
- Weatherproofing, including Decks, Trim and Windows
- Staining and varnishing stairs and railings, new or refinished
- Kitchen Cabinet Painting Spraying
- Epoxy Flooring Application in Garages, Basements, Workshops
- Drywall repair
- Wallpaper Removal
- Water damage repairs
- Pressure washing decks and wood preservation
- Colour consultation
- Colour matching to your furnishings
- Custom Paint Projects
- Painting wood and vinyl shutters

Call,text or email us today for a free estimate!