Weston Pro Painting

Reviews for Weston Pro Painting

Kareem in Etobicoke
Kareem in Etobicoke

New home painting in Toronto

I worked with Weston painting to paint my house which was a full gut from floor to ceiling and exterior remodel too, incl. painting exterior windows. Peter's work was exceptional, very detailed and you can tell he and the guys take a lot of pride in their work. Peter was very responsive and he and the team showed up as we agreed. Definitely recommend, no question.

Thank you Kareem, your renovation turned out amazing and we are glad to have been a part of your project. Thank you!

Unionville Home in Toronto
Unionville Home in Toronto

So professional and stress free

Peter fully painted our Unionville custom home and our Blue Mountain condo/chalet. We would use no one else to do this work. Peter and his team are professional and can take on any complex painting project. Where they are done its like no one was there!

Thank-you very much - both projects were unique in their own way and we loved how it came together. Thank-you!

Colin S in Toronto
Colin S in Toronto

Multiple homes painted

I have used Weston Pro Painters on multiple occasions over the last 10 years in Toronto. Peter is an outstanding painter with fair and reasonable prices. Always on time, on budget and no drama! Outstanding work (his cuts are perfection!). He's a busy guy, so it can take a while to secure an appointment, but this is a testament to the fact that he is in demand and the quality of his work.

Thank you Colin. Your new suite looks fabulous - looking forward to working with you again soon!

Pedro
Pedro

Complete renovation

Peter was very professional and my wife was very pleased with his work and detail on finishes. Highly recommend Peter. We had the whole house painted including the exterior vinyl windows.

Thank you Pedro, it was a great project. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

natasha
natasha

Painting, Home

I've been working with Weston Pro for almost 10 years. They work efficiently so the project is finished before you know it. Completely trustworthy, and personable. The type of people you want in your home.

Thank-you Natasha!

christineesteban
christineesteban
1 review Milton, ON

Painting

Pete and his team did amazing work! The job was completed in a quick efficient manner and the house looked great. The team is professional and reliable - I would highly recommend their work. Pete has completed a couple of jobs for me and I am always pleased with the end product!

Thank-you Christine for the opportunity to work with you and the complimentary words. We look forward to completing another great project with you in the future!

GGA
GGA

Entire house painting. Inside and out.

One word. Excellent. On-time, as quoted, reasonable & competitive quotes. Workmanship is very good. I use only use this company for my painting needs

Thank you for your super comments CGA. You continued support is appreciated and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Dean in Bromont
Dean in Bromont

Interior Painting -- Whole Home

I have been a repeat customer of Peter of Weston Pro Painting for many years and there is good reason for that. The service and professionalism that Peter provides is unparalleled in his respective field of home décor. A more appropriate title for Peter and his vocation is “home transformation” and that is truly without embellishment. He is without a doubt a true professional in his job and real gentlemen to deal with. The accurate work and meticulous care put in by Peter will leave you stunned once you see the results to your home. I have recommended him personally to friends and family and I wouldn’t be doing so do if I wasn’t completely satisfied with the outcome of his handiwork. On several occasions, I contacted Peter for a quote, received the pricing very promptly and before I knew it, he had transformed my home in a matter of days with the entire process consuming a matter of weeks. Peter has painted anywhere from a couple of rooms to entire homes that I have owned in the past. The entire process was painless and Peter made sure I was completely satisfied with the outcome diligently reminding me that as his customer, he wanted to ensure my 100% satisfaction. I am certain that my homes have sold quicker and have appealed to more people as a result of Peter’s detailed and flawless painting and I wouldn’t think of going with anyone else. Thank you Peter for always exceeding my expectations and providing services that promote a rewarding home ownership experience for me and my family.

Wow what an amazing review Dean. Thank-you for the kind words and confidence in our work. Peter - Weston Pro Painting

Melonie from Richmond Hill
Melonie from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Residential Painting - Interior

Weston Pro Painting is absolutely awesome! Professional, knowledgable, keen eye for colour selection and workmanship/quality top notch. As per contract, Peter started on specified date and delivered well beyond our expectations.
This is one company that creates satisfied customers time and time again. Highly recommend.

Thanks Melonie, we loved working with you. Until next time :-)
Susan - Weston Pro Painting

More about Weston Pro Painting

Weston Pro Painting offers a variety of services from interior to exterior painting for residential and commercial projects. We value our clients of all job sizes and work hard to meet or exceed your expectations. This means consistently delivering top notch craftsmanship, being prompt and showing up as scheduled, working neatly and most of all, being courteous from start to finish - because you don't need more stress in your life!

Residential and Commercial Painting Services, serving the Greater Toronto Area.

Spectacular Painting Services include:
- Interior / Exterior
- Weatherproofing, including Decks, Trim and Windows
- Staining and varnishing stairs and railings, new or refinished
- Kitchen Cabinet Painting Spraying
- Epoxy Flooring Application in Garages, Basements, Workshops
- Drywall repair
- Wallpaper Removal
- Water damage repairs
- Pressure washing decks and wood preservation
- Colour consultation
- Colour matching to your furnishings
- Custom Paint Projects
- Painting wood and vinyl shutters

Call,text or email us today for a free estimate!