Trifektah Home Solutions

Renovation Advisors
Oakville ON L6J 1H4
HomeStars  >  Renovation Advisors in Toronto  >  Trifektah Home Solutions
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Trifektah Home Solutions

We were looking to modernize our condo. However, we do not know where and how to start. Elysha and her team at Trifektah conceived a very beautiful design for the whole place. During the project, Trifektah responded promptly to our further inputs and took great care to ensure that all goes according to plan. We are very satisfied in the way Trifektah handled the project from beginning to the end. Highly recommended.

Murray and Joan S in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Hampton Kitchens and the Trifektah team renovated our kitchen including removing the livingroom/diningroom wall and widening the other doorway. We are completely satisfied with the finished work. Elysha is very hands on and readily available for discussion and recommendations and she was invaluable at the tile store helping us decide on floor tile, backsplash and paint colour. She and her team were patient with our queries and open to making minor adjustments as the project proceeded. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Trifektah to our friends/family.

Job Price

It was a pleasure working with you both. Your renovation was definitely a collaborative effort and the Trifektah team thoroughly enjoyed the process. We welcome any and all queries during a project and were happy to make the necessary adjustments to ensure your satisfaction. Enjoy your new kitchen space! It would be our pleasure to work with you again in the future.

Angela Carter from Toronto

The Trifektah team renovated our kitchen (including adding a 'bumpout' for a pantry) and coordinated exterior house painting while we were away on our summer vacation. People thought I was a bit crazy for doing this (renovating while away), but I trusted Elysha intrinsically, and I was right to do so. She and the team took care of everything while we were gone! And her response to questions and requests afterward were so refreshing - she truly wants her clients to be happy!!! I can't wait to use them again!!!

Job Price

We sincerely appreciate the trust you had in our team to execute the renovations in your home, while you were away. We made sure that we understood your vision to the fullest and then completed the renovations to your specifications. Customer service and satisfaction go hand-in-hand as our number one priority. Your initial reaction to the new space was incredible! We were thrilled to be part of the entire process. We, too, look forward to being on hand for your next project!

Eva L in Toronto

We chose Elysha and the Trifektah team because friends of ours had used them and were extremely happy with the outcome of their project. The Trifektah Team were able to resolve the issues in our home due to the errors that our builder had originally made. We had our cabinetry in our basement bar done and our rec room completed. We love our new space and would definitely recommend Trifektah to anyone!

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words Eva! We enjoyed working with you to create your perfect rec room space- your input and ideas assisted us in creating the ideal space for entertaining. We wish you many happy memories and many bottles of bubbly for years to come :)

Elysha

2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Very expensive, no shows without any word or phone call , terrible work, did not listen,took forever. Elysha was twice at our project, just to collect cheques. Had an other contractor finish the job. Do not honour warranty claims for anything. Cleaned their muddy tools in our kitchen sink, among many other things. Could write a book about this company. Stay away from them!

Hello Private User,
I'd like to start out by saying that we have not done ANY type of work in Hamilton recently or ANY single bathroom renovations In Hamilton in quite some time. Our team has been working out of town on a extensive renovation for the better part of a year. I am positive that this review has been submitted, fraudulently, by my distraught ex-employer who has recently discovered that trades he has been using, have been refusing work from him and have come to me looking to work on our projects. I have also received several obscene emails from this person, and have also had to prevent them from hacking into my website. The poor grammar in this review is identical to the style of emails I've been receiving. Yes, we know it is you because we traced your I.P. addresses to your servers in Cambridge. Anyone who has worked with myself and my team know that they can contact any one of us at any time should there be any issues needing remedy. As always, you can contact me directly at 905-963-3999 or my personal email at [email protected]

Elysha Phillips
Owner

Barbara's Dream Kit. in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

My husband and I would like to thank Hampton Kitchen, Elysha, and the Trifektah team for their excellent job.
Everything from the design to the construction and the installation of cabinets where handled with professionalism, care and pride.
Even though we had additional work added to the original quote the project was completed within the scheduled time frame.
We have no hesitation recommending their services to anyone.

Job Price

It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your husband on this project. It was definitely a collaborative effort and we welcomed your input throughout the renovations. Your energy complemented ours and we are thrilled you love your new space. Enjoy for years to come!

Turner in Burlington

I bought a home in October 2015. Pipes for a basement bathroom had been installed, but the bathroom had not been created. The Trifektah team came to my home this past January, and in less than two weeks created the beautiful bathroom we utilize today. Collaborating with the Trifektah team was seamless, and we are thrilled with the results. I highly recommend Trifektah Home Solutions! K. Ann B