GreenCo Home Maintenance

HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  GreenCo Home Maintenance

Reviews for GreenCo Home Maintenance

Gillian in Toronto
Gillian in Toronto

Excellence experience with GreenCo Home Maintenance!

Martin and team did an excellent job on our eaves! He responded to to my request right away and completed the work the day after I contacted him, at a very reasonable price!! The job was very well done (we can see the eaves from one of our windows) and the site was left very clean (as if they'd never been there), they also repaired a downspout on their own accord which was very much appreciated! I will definitely use them again.

Thank you!

shajha
shajha

Window cleaning

Martin was very professional. He came to personally quote on the job to get an accurate estimate. He was on time for the job and even stayed late/came a second time to complete the job.
Our windows were very dirty from a recent renovation and yard work but now they are perfectly clean from the inside and out!

Thank you for the kind review! We do our best to keep our customers happy.

Rahim Suleiman in Toronto
Rahim Suleiman in Toronto

Clean windows and eavetroughs

Great job by Martin on getting our windows and eaves cleaned up. Was able to squeeze us in to an earlier appointment. Really appreciated getting everything done so quickly. Thanks!

Thanks Rahim for the kind review!

Dan McKenzie in Toronto
Dan McKenzie in Toronto

Window and gutter cleaning

Martin delivered excellent service at a reasonable price. Work started and ended right in time. Some windows had to be cleaned from the inside as the open in with screens in outside, Martin had no problems, was friendly, professional and fast. Will definitely use him again

Thanks Dan! For your kind review, I'll offer 10% off any future work you book with me.

Jo-Anne from Markham
Jo-Anne from Markham

Window cleaning

Excellent service in every respect. Prompt response time, was able to work to my timelines, very competitive rates and excellent quality of workmanship. Would highly recommend for anybody looking for this service.

Thanks Jo-Anne. Looking forward to working for you for many years to come

TborTamber in Toronto
TborTamber in Toronto

Full eaves cleaning, Windows interior/exterior

Wow, detailed and excellent work !! Thanks Martin, you offer a very professional service and I would recommend you to anyone. My eaves were clean and the windows were sparkling ***!!!

Thanks, Tamber

Hi Tamber, thanks for the kind review. I appreciate your decision to hire me and look forward to future work. I will make sure you recieve 10% off your next service!

Evelyn W-S in Toronto
Evelyn W-S in Toronto

Excellent Exterior Window Cleaning

Martin and his team were such a pleasure to deal with. Not only did they do a better job than any other company we have used before, but they were very polite and efficient. Highly recommend GreenCo, they will be the only ones we use going forward. So very pleased with the work that was done - thank you Martin!

Hi Evelyn, thanks so much for the review! I will mark you down for a 10% discount, and maybe one day I will bring my pomeranian :)

Wilhelm Pilz from Toronto
Wilhelm Pilz from Toronto

Window Cleaning

The cleanest windows at a reasonable cost.
They came, they washed, they scraped away every speck and paid attention to detail until the glass sparkled.
They cleaned up,restored the place to its original state and left.

I appreciate the review Wilhelm. I have you marked down for a discount for next time. Thank you so much!

Danielle in Toronto
Danielle in Toronto

Window Cleaning

We have used GreenCo for a couple of years now. Martin is reliable and does a nice job. He is also a nice person to deal with. I recommend using him. We will be using him in the future.
D. Opauszky

Thanks so much for the review! I look forward to the many years to come.

Crystal
Crystal

Window Cleaning

We have used Green Co to do our seasonal window cleaning on 3 occasions now. They are thorough and professional and we highly recommend them.

Thanks so much Crystal, from now on I'll take 10% off every time you book a service with me!

More about GreenCo Home Maintenance

GreenCo has $2 Million Liability Insurance and is WSIB Covered. We use only biodegradable soap and cleaning products. If you hire us, you don't have to pay until you are satisfied.