GreenCo Home Maintenance

GreenCo Home Maintenance

Reviews for GreenCo Home Maintenance

Shamim in Toronto
Shamim in Toronto

Gutter and inside/outside window clean

We just moved into a new house and I booked this company to clean our gutters and our windows (inside/outside). Martin was easy to communicate with and to book. we had some last minute scheduling changes and Martin was able to accommodate us. I was pleased with the quality of his work and his high energy. I would definitely hire again and recommend.

Thank you Shamim for the review!

My old windows are gleaming

Martin did an amazing job cleaning our very dirty windows. The windows are too hard for me to take apart & put back, they nerd to be professionally cleaned. I'm thrilled! They look great! Martin did a fantastic job. He showed up on time and emailed me earlier in the week to let me know he had to reschedule because of the rain. I highly recommend!

Thanks for the review! We always do our best and ensure the work is done to the highest standard.

Interior & Exterior Window Cleaning

Martin did an excellent job on my windows. For old fashioned windows, he made them sparkling clean. He came on time as arranged, very professional and completed the job to my utmost satisfaction. Very reasonable price. I will definitely use your company again to have my windows cleaned. Thanks.
Dorothy R.

Thank you for the review. Looking forward to next time, and you can expect the same results!

Natalie in Toronto
Natalie in Toronto

Exterior Window Cleaning

Martin did a fantastic job with our windows. He was punctual, courteous and had great attention to detail. We would definitely use his window cleaning service again and would recommend to friends. Thank you Martin!

Thank you Natalie, we really appreciate the review!

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Great Job on Our Windows

Martin came by our house to provide a free estimate in the spring, and we finally got around to calling him in mid-August. Our windows hadn't been cleaned for four years, so there was definitely lots of work to do. We were so happy with the job that he and his partner did! All of our windows were sparkling, even some hard-to-reach ones. I would recommend this company 100% -- very professional and reasonable prices.

Thank you for the kind review Sarah, we always do our best!

Gillian in Toronto
Gillian in Toronto

Excellence experience with GreenCo Home Maintenance!

Martin and team did an excellent job on our eaves! He responded to to my request right away and completed the work the day after I contacted him, at a very reasonable price!! The job was very well done (we can see the eaves from one of our windows) and the site was left very clean (as if they'd never been there), they also repaired a downspout on their own accord which was very much appreciated! I will definitely use them again.

Thank you!

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Excellent service

I am extremely happy with the service provided by Martin and company. Martin was professional, prompt and my windows are sparkling clean.
I will defintely call them again next year. I highly recommend this company. You won't regret hiring them!

Thank-you for a job well done!

Thanks Anna for the review. We appreciate it!

shajha
shajha

Window cleaning

Martin was very professional. He came to personally quote on the job to get an accurate estimate. He was on time for the job and even stayed late/came a second time to complete the job.
Our windows were very dirty from a recent renovation and yard work but now they are perfectly clean from the inside and out!

Thank you for the kind review! We do our best to keep our customers happy.

Rahim Suleiman in Toronto
Rahim Suleiman in Toronto

Clean windows and eavetroughs

Great job by Martin on getting our windows and eaves cleaned up. Was able to squeeze us in to an earlier appointment. Really appreciated getting everything done so quickly. Thanks!

Thanks Rahim for the kind review!

Dan McKenzie in Toronto
Dan McKenzie in Toronto

Window and gutter cleaning

Martin delivered excellent service at a reasonable price. Work started and ended right in time. Some windows had to be cleaned from the inside as the open in with screens in outside, Martin had no problems, was friendly, professional and fast. Will definitely use him again

Thanks Dan! For your kind review, I'll offer 10% off any future work you book with me.

More about GreenCo Home Maintenance

GreenCo has $2 Million Liability Insurance and is WSIB Covered. We use only biodegradable soap and cleaning products. If you hire us, you don't have to pay until you are satisfied.
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Toronto?