Closet & Storage Solutions

Reviews for Closet Town

The S.
The S.

Bedroom Closets

We had our stock builder closets re-done with organizers through Closet Town (3 bedrooms - Master, baby, guest). Adi was great to deal with and even through in soft-close drawers on top of the great deal. The work was completed in one day. Very satisfied with the work. Thanks guys.

The soft-close drawer sliders upgrade is well worth it, all closets look and functions great. We appreciate the hospitality and experience that we had with you Amrik. Thank you again.

Neil
Neil
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Walk-in Closet

Received 3 quotes for a walk-in closet. All had similar layout, materials, and two were prepared to complete this (relatively small) job within 2 weeks and with a 1 day installation.

Closet Town (Adi Brunshtein) was very responsive, getting back to me within a day of my original call and visiting my home to estimate/design the job within 3 days. He was professional in providing a layout (we had lots of ideas ahead of time and he worked them all in).

The installation occurred within 10 days --- he was timely in arriving and very clean with his construction. Easy to deal with, and overall very pleased with the results!

Finally --- price ---- while I likely would have selected Closet Town because of what I believed to be their quick installation and product quality --- I was able to receive the best price from Closet Town in addition.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this outfit

The walk in closet layout design turned out extremely functional. From the shelving towers to the double and long hangings. In addition we also added connection shelves to add additional storage space. Great having the details turned out as planned.

Jalpesh A.
Jalpesh A.
1 review Scarborough, ON

Closet storage

"Closet Town" installed closet organizers at our condominium last weekend. He was punctual, professional, and we paid a very reasonable price for such excellent closets. Both of our walk-in and wall closet's turnout very extraordinary. The best part was that they leave absolutely no mess when they are working, so you don't need to worry about cleaning your house afterward. I unquestionably recommend "Closet Town" if you are looking to make new closets for your home.

Thank you very much for your review Jalpesh. Yes we definitely try to keep our work clean. The closets and wall unit came out looking amazing. I'm extremely happy that it all came out as planned. With the long handles and soft-close hinges making it functioning like a champ.

JC
JC

Reach in closet

The process was quick, easy and clean. Adi was very nice and accommodating in scheduling. Everything was installed within a week of the meeting. The closet turned out really great!

Thank you Jukie for your review, your closet turned out looking great and more functional then before.

Hemmati in Vaughan
Hemmati in Vaughan

closets and built-in

I recently had Closet Town install closets organizers and wall to wall built-ins at my parent’s new condo. This was not an easy endeavor given the tight working conditions, dealing with an elderly couple downsizing from a large home and a strict budget. Adi was a pure gem who demonstrated a level of patience and empathy to my parents that is really admirable. Thank you Adi, we are so pleased with the closets and couldn’t be happier with the whole experience.
Sincerely
Cathy

Thank you Cathy, the entire process from start to finish was impeccable. I appreciate how accommodating you and your parents were throughout the entire process. I'm totally happy that it all came out as planned. And the entire project came out looking amazing.

teelaj in San Jose
teelaj in San Jose

Closet Town exceeded my expectations!

I wanted a customer built walk in closet with bronze accents and Adi from Closet Town was 100% up for the job. Over 2 visits he designed a closet that matched my needs and installed everything in approx 3.5 hours. He cleaned up after himself and made sure to remove his shoes every time he came inside. He was punctual, professional, and very reasonably priced for such excellent workmanship and professionalism. In fact, I’ve already hired him again to add more drawers!

Thank you so much Teela, your choice of bronze accents really turned out looking amazing.

Great Job!

Add came and did 2 closets for me. He did a fabulous job and enjoyed working with him. There was a minor modification I asked for later and he came back and finished that without any issue. Great service, and was very happy with my choice!

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad it all worked out as planned.

Claudia in
Claudia in
1 review , ON

Amazing service

Adi was super friendly and easy to work with. He sat with us to design a walk in closet for our master bedroom that would work for us. We went through several different options and he took the time to really ensure what we were doing made sense for the space. He came in two weeks later to install and within several hours was done. He took the old closet out, patched up the wall, and took the garbage. I was extremely satisfied and can’t wait to get him to do more of our closets in the future. Highly recommend!

Thank you very much Claudia, I'm extremely happy it all turned out as it did. Maximizing the space was very effective when we tried out different design plans and you choose the right one to gain the most out of it. The shelving towers near the door to the double hanging on the back wall, all looks and functions great.

Thank you again Claudia and Fab.

David in Mississauga
David in Mississauga

Foyer closet and small walk in closet

Adi was really nice and it was real pleasure to deal with him. He came an evening to give me look at the 2 closets and provided me with a couple interesting suggestions. I gave him the go and 2 weeks later he was here installing everything. My project was fairly simple but he was efficient, careful and definitely knew what he was doing... he even gave me a hand with something while he was here.... I did not get to put anything yet in the closets since he just finished but thumbs up to you Adi.

The closets came out really nice and functional, I'm happy to be able to help you with the additional attachments that you wanted done.

Tan in Markham
Tan in Markham

Master Walk-in and Foyer

Adi was a pleasure to deal with and was efficient in installing the closets. He walked us through the designs and was accommodating on our changes. Closet are great and have solved our storage problems in our master bedroom and main foyer!

Thank you Tan for your review, definitely the new closet organizers added functionality and value to your storage needs. I'm glad it turned out as planned.

More about Closet Town

Looking to upgrade your closets?
We're here to provide you with what you need to get your clothes, shoes and purses living and dwelling in luxury.

We build custom fitted closet organizers to maximize your closet space and provide you a complete adjustable beautiful looking closets.
3 Simple steps with Closet Town consultation process:
First step is for us to measure your space. - measuring the closets
Secondly we design your closet together with your input and ideas.
Thirdly we price your quote as per your design outcome.

We offer a variety of colors to choose from, we also offer all types of accessories for your closet needs.