Closet & Storage Solutions

Reviews for Closet Town

Gary from Toronto
Gary from Toronto

Master Bedroom Walk-in closet

We had an old wire organizer system that came with the house when we bought it. One of the shelves gave in which prompted us to rethinking salvaging it or doing it right. We obtained a couple quotes which were all quite similar in price, but Adi spent a lot of time with us discussing options and understanding our needs. We also liked him as a person when we met him. He drew up the design and we agreed on the price and date. He arrived promptly and installed everything perfectly. It's a huge upgrade for us. Thanks for all your help Adi!

Truly a huge upgrade, it brings functionality and comfort knowing it's there to stay for a long time.
Adjustable shelves give you the choice to raise or lower the shelves, Double hanging and long hanging gives you more to hang with ease.

tcarogers
tcarogers

Closet solutions

I am very happy with my master bedroom and guest bedroom closets! I also had my laundry room done as well. I could not be more satisfied with the end results! Adi is very professional and courteous. I highly recommend this company!

I'm extremely happy that everything when as planned, and the clean look doors made it even better.
Adi

JOHN
JOHN

Walk In/Thru Bedroom Closet

I live in an older condo who's original owners installed horrible wire shelving in the master walk thru closet. After enough repairs to keep it from falling out we'd had enough and decided to go for a proper closet installation.

From start to finish Adi was amazing, he walked me through all the options and worked with what I wanted. It was beyond easy and the installation was a breeze, even with all the condo rule.

I would highly recommend him to anyone and he'll be my first call if I ever have another closet to do.

I'm extremely happy that your closet design and the final outcome turned out as planned wonderfully. It makes a huge difference from your original wire system to the new melamine floor closet system.

The S.
The S.

Bedroom Closets

We had our stock builder closets re-done with organizers through Closet Town (3 bedrooms - Master, baby, guest). Adi was great to deal with and even through in soft-close drawers on top of the great deal. The work was completed in one day. Very satisfied with the work. Thanks guys.

The soft-close drawer sliders upgrade is well worth it, all closets look and functions great. We appreciate the hospitality and experience that we had with you Amrik. Thank you again.

Neil
Neil
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Walk-in Closet

Received 3 quotes for a walk-in closet. All had similar layout, materials, and two were prepared to complete this (relatively small) job within 2 weeks and with a 1 day installation.

Closet Town (Adi Brunshtein) was very responsive, getting back to me within a day of my original call and visiting my home to estimate/design the job within 3 days. He was professional in providing a layout (we had lots of ideas ahead of time and he worked them all in).

The installation occurred within 10 days --- he was timely in arriving and very clean with his construction. Easy to deal with, and overall very pleased with the results!

Finally --- price ---- while I likely would have selected Closet Town because of what I believed to be their quick installation and product quality --- I was able to receive the best price from Closet Town in addition.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this outfit

The walk in closet layout design turned out extremely functional. From the shelving towers to the double and long hangings. In addition we also added connection shelves to add additional storage space. Great having the details turned out as planned.

Jalpesh A.
Jalpesh A.
1 review Scarborough, ON

Closet storage

"Closet Town" installed closet organizers at our condominium last weekend. He was punctual, professional, and we paid a very reasonable price for such excellent closets. Both of our walk-in and wall closet's turnout very extraordinary. The best part was that they leave absolutely no mess when they are working, so you don't need to worry about cleaning your house afterward. I unquestionably recommend "Closet Town" if you are looking to make new closets for your home.

Thank you very much for your review Jalpesh. Yes we definitely try to keep our work clean. The closets and wall unit came out looking amazing. I'm extremely happy that it all came out as planned. With the long handles and soft-close hinges making it functioning like a champ.

JC
JC

Reach in closet

The process was quick, easy and clean. Adi was very nice and accommodating in scheduling. Everything was installed within a week of the meeting. The closet turned out really great!

Thank you Jukie for your review, your closet turned out looking great and more functional then before.

Hemmati in Vaughan
Hemmati in Vaughan

closets and built-in

I recently had Closet Town install closets organizers and wall to wall built-ins at my parent’s new condo. This was not an easy endeavor given the tight working conditions, dealing with an elderly couple downsizing from a large home and a strict budget. Adi was a pure gem who demonstrated a level of patience and empathy to my parents that is really admirable. Thank you Adi, we are so pleased with the closets and couldn’t be happier with the whole experience.
Sincerely
Cathy

Thank you Cathy, the entire process from start to finish was impeccable. I appreciate how accommodating you and your parents were throughout the entire process. I'm totally happy that it all came out as planned. And the entire project came out looking amazing.

teelaj in San Jose
teelaj in San Jose

Closet Town exceeded my expectations!

I wanted a customer built walk in closet with bronze accents and Adi from Closet Town was 100% up for the job. Over 2 visits he designed a closet that matched my needs and installed everything in approx 3.5 hours. He cleaned up after himself and made sure to remove his shoes every time he came inside. He was punctual, professional, and very reasonably priced for such excellent workmanship and professionalism. In fact, I’ve already hired him again to add more drawers!

Thank you so much Teela, your choice of bronze accents really turned out looking amazing.

More about Closet Town

Looking to upgrade your closets?
We're here to provide you with what you need to get your clothes, shoes and purses living and dwelling in luxury.

We build custom fitted closet organizers to maximize your closet space and provide you a complete adjustable beautiful looking closets.
3 Simple steps with Closet Town consultation process:
First step is for us to measure your space. - measuring the closets
Secondly we design your closet together with your input and ideas.
Thirdly we price your quote as per your design outcome.

We offer a variety of colors to choose from, we also offer all types of accessories for your closet needs.