J and J Coatings

Masonry & Bricklaying
HomeStars  >  Masonry & Bricklaying in Edmonton  >  J and J Coatings
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for J and J Coatings

Annette McBride in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

My house is currently 10 years old and the parging started falling off. I received one quote from a business out of Spruce Grove and it was very high. I turned to the internet and did a search for companies that repair parging. I came across J and J Coatings. I read the reviews and contacted them for an estimate. As requested, I sent pictures of my house and the parging. They got back to me with an estimate in a very timely manner. That same weekend, Jeff and Josh were there to do the work. They did a fantastic job. And, they did so well with their cleanup that you couldn't even tell they were there. The invoice amount was exactly what was estimated so there were no surprises, and upon making payment, I promptly received my paid in full Invoice via email. Just a very professional business and I'm happy to give them a good review! Thanks again!

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We like to make it easy to book professional parging projects with J and J Coatings, and we're always pleased when our efforts are noticed. We hope you enjoy the fresh foundation parging for many years to come.

David Andrews, Edmonton AB in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I found J and J Coatings through a Google search after a recommendation from a friend who is also a Certified Engineering Tech. He strongly recommended J&J because of his first hand knowledge of their work and reputation, meticulous attention to detail and solid work and clean up. I also strongly endorse Jeff and all the rest of J&J staff with a similar experience and excellent result.

David Andrews
Edmonton

We're always happy when our reputation precedes us, and we're thrilled that you are pleased with our parging work. Thank you for your kinds words!

Reaper in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

I read 30-40 reviews while shopping around for someone to reparge the house. All the reviews I read were nothing negative and all positive and raving reviews. I made my decision instantly to contact J&J Coating and didn't even bother calling anyone else. Thank you Jeff for the great and quick communication and for answering all my questions. All this was done via email. Keep up the awesome job.

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We always hope to answer inquiries regarding parging repairs and parging replacement quickly, and we're glad our efforts don't go unnoticed! We hope you continue to enjoy your home for years to come!

R.Puhlmann in Mirror
1 review Sturgeon County, AB

Fast quote, great communication, quick booking and ultimately good work. Great job at removal and application of new parging on my rental. Happy client, and happier renters. Happy to support local business.

Thanks so much for your kind feedback. We're glad our new parging application has spruced up your rental property, and we hope you enjoy it for many years to come!

1 review Edmonton, AB

They transformed our foundation! The former owner had glued styrofoam to the exterior, but hadn't finished it properly. I despaired of it ever looking tidy. J and J Coatings did a great job of covering the mess and they did so with minimal fuss in record time. I highly recommend their work.

Thanks so much for your feedback! It makes our day when a fresh coat of parging makes a damaged exterior finish a thing of the past. We're so glad you're pleased with the results and we thank you for choosing J and J Coatings for your parging project.

Dave in
1 review Edmonton, AB

J and J Coatings completed a very good job of replacing our old defective parging. They were on time, efficient, knowledgeable, courteous and professional. They did a through job cleaning up after the job. I highly recommend this contractor.
Debbie and Dave Gillies

We take great pride in making sure we leave our parging repair work sites clean, and we're glad to know our efforts don't go unnoticed! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

1 review Edmonton, AB

We needed some parging done on our garage and weren't sure who to call. We saw that J and J Coatings had good reviews on Homestars and took a chance. They were very professional and even though it was a smaller job, they fit us in right away. We are very happy with the work that was done.

We're pleased that our commitment to perform parging projects of all sizes was helpful to you. Thank you for choosing J and J Coatings!

Nate in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Timely, accurate and competitive quotation for home repair. Some wait time due to company schedule at busy time of year. Excellent customer service and very skilled and efficient work completing repair and site cleanup. Terrific team Jeff!

We take pride in providing excellent parging services in Edmonton, and we're glad our consideration and attention to detail made your experience with J and J Coatings a pleasant one. Thanks for your patience and your business!

1 review Edmonton, AB

Found this company through homestars which had excellent reviews. They were easy to deal with and the work was done well. Would recommend to anyone in need of parging repairs. The work was done within a week and only took a few hours to complete.

Thanks so much for your feedback! We pride ourselves in providing prompt, professional parging services, and we're thrilled that you're pleased with the results.

carola-z
1 review Bruderheim, AB

Very friendly yet professional. Job was completed on date and time promised! Exceptional clean up.

Thanks for your kind feedback. We take pride in our exceptional parging work, AND in leaving no trace behind!

More about J and J Coatings

Since 2007, J and J Coatings has been providing expert parging services in Edmonton and the surrounding area.

Our parging services can improve the appearance of your home, but more importantly, we help shield your foundation, arguably the most important part of the house, from elements like snow, water and ice that are a fact of life in our harsh Alberta climate.

Whether you need repairs to existing parging or a fresh, new application, we’re the parging experts you need to work with to ensure your job is a success story.

Your 100% satisfaction is our goal. Get started with a complimentary, no-obligation quote from J and J Coatings. Contact us today!