Amp Champ

Reviews for Amp Champ

Antonio
Antonio

Panel Service Upgrade and light fixture installations

I highly recommend this company. Working with Silke, Wilhelm and Brayden was an absolute pleasure. The attention to detail, knowledge and professionalism were second to none. Highly skilled, reliable and trustworthy professionals that stand behind the quality of their work. They are genuinely concerned about solving any challenges involved in completing the task to the client's satisfaction no matter how small, from installing light fixtures to a complete upgrade of the electrical panel Amp Champ was the best possible service provider for us! We plan to use them again and have told all our friends and family about this company!

Dear Antonio,
It is so wonderful to receive this review. We are honoured and greatly appreciate your kind words. This will be fuel in our tank to keep striving being the best in customer service, while getting the community electrically safe one house at a time. Thank you also for 'sharing' us!
Have a wonderful summer at the Beach,
Silke & The Amp Champ's

TCL in Collingwood
TCL in Collingwood

Generator purchase and installation

Amp Champ recently installed a generator at our ski chalet in Collingwood to service the whole house, which is a significant project. They were AMAZING. Very professional but also genuinely nice, caring people and did great work. I have rarely encountered such a great team-they responded very quickly at all hours to any questions or concerns I had and gave me thorough updates. We were not home when a lot of the work was done and they did everything seamlessly, on time, as promised, and with no mess. A couple of issues popped up (that were not their fault) and they just powered through them until things were back on track and insisted on making things right. I would definitely and whole-heartedly recommend them and use them again.

Lori H.  in Oakville
Lori H. in Oakville

Service

AMP Champ was fantastic to deal with for all of the electrical work needed to be done in our new condo at Blue Mountain. Wilhelm is a true professional and completely knows his stuff, which gave me great comfort. Our electrical project kept growing and AMP Champ was very responsive to deal with our new issues. Their prices are reasonable, timeliness is very good, and Wilhelm's knowledge base in the electrical field can't be beat. Highly recommend!

Thank you Lori for your kind words. Wilhelm very much enjoys these challenges as it pushes him to find better, more efficient solutions for our customers. We love assisting all our clients towards fulfilling their dreams to make it the greatest home yet. It surely was a pleasure working with you :)

Problems with outside receptacles

All the outdoor receptacles at our house stopped working, called Amp Champ. They confirmed appointment times, called before coming, and fixed the problem fast. While they were there they also brought the outlets and covers up to code and provided a detailed invoice with all their work noted in detail. Ive used them before a few times and will continue to do so in the future!!

It truly was a pleasure working with/for you! Knowing that we left your home electrically safe and that you are satisfied with our service is our Mission accomplished.
We look forward to serving you in the future. All the best to you,

Private User reviews Collingwood, ON

Updated outdoor receptacles to code

On relatively short notice, Silke from Amp Champ set up a service call to upgrade the outdoor receptacles at our ski chalet. Wilhelm was prompt and efficient, showed up when they said they would, and knew exactly what i wanted done. Very knowledgeable and i would recommend them in a heartbeat.

It looks like we are coming closer to our goal of being the best in customer service. Thank you for your endorsement and it surely was a pleasure working for/with you.

Iwona L. in Collingwood
Iwona L. in Collingwood

Swimming pool electrical work

The Amp Champ team was a pleasure to work with. They did all the electrical work for our in ground swimming pool installation. With a pool installation, there's a lot going on, and the Amp Champ team was great. We never had to wait on them. They came in as needed to do their job. Debbie, from the office, would schedule everything in a timely manner, and was always a pleasure to speak with on the phone. Wilhelm and Adam, the technicians, were very professional and knowledgeable, and took the time to explain anything we needed to know. Bonus that they were reasonably priced as well!
I would highly recommend Amp Champ!

Thank you very much for your kind words. It's always a memorable day when we can work for wonderful customers like you. We hope that you will get to use your pool a lot in spite of the less favourable summer.
Happy splashing,
the Amp Champ Team

Reliable, affordable, professional service

Although mine was a small job replacing old baseboard heaters, everyone in the company was a pleasure to deal with. I have to hesitation to use this company again in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. We truly appreciate your kind words and look forward to continuously serving all your electrical needs.

Frank M.
Frank M.
0 reviews Wasaga Beach, ON

Musical instrument repair shop. Shop wiring for lathes & milling machines

Wiring had to brought in from the main panel in the house to the shop. The wiring had to be able to run the shop and the machines had to run in 3 phase. Wilhelm gave me estimate and that is what it cost. The permit was also included. The work was as perfect and of course it passed the inspection. The inspector said I was in very good hands. I will recommend Amp Champ to anyone who wants it done right. The trades person who wired my other part of the shop could have killed me. Wilhelm corrected that too. I feel like I got more than the price indicated. My machines run perfect. With improper wiring, my machines could have been destroyed. Thank you Amp Champ. It was a pleasure when I had to contact the office. When Wilhelm said he would be there a certain time, he was. There was never a mess left behind, unlike other trades people I have had do work for me.

Frank Marcus

Hello Frank,
Thank you for your kind words! It puts a smile on our face reading the review from amazing customers like you. We wish you all the best with your business and lot's of fun in your new shop.

ann.g.lind1
ann.g.lind1
0 reviews Collingwood, ON

kitchen light fixture installation, utility room work, exterior lights installation

all perfect, punctual, affable, good explanation of work needed and done, also of products used, will call again

Hi Ann, we greatly appreciate for your comments. It truly was a pleasure working for you.
Thank you for choosing Amp Champ and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Leo Tiberio from Mississauga
Leo Tiberio from Mississauga

installed smoke/co2 dector, replaced stove hood fan/light

Wlihelm the technician from Amp Champs arrived in a timely fashion at our Collingwood condo to replace an aging stove hood including a fan and light attachment. Additionally Wilhelm replaced a combination smoke alarm and CO2 detector. While the hood fan was already purchased Wilhelm had the smoke alarm/CO2 detector on hand.
The electrical work was completed very professionally at a reasonable cost. Wilhelm was also extremely tidy and offered sound advice.
We would be pleased to recommend Wilhelm and Amp Champs for anyone requiring electrical work in the Collingwood area.

Thank you Leo for your great review. We strive for the highest customer service/satisfaction. It is wonderful to know that you will recommend us. By the way, for every customer referral we will reward you with a gift card of $25.00 or $50.00 (for a job over $2000.00) once the job is done.
Leo, thank you for choosing Amp Champ

More about Amp Champ

Amp Champ Inc. is a family owned electrical contracting business based in beautiful Collingwood. We are proud to serve the greater Georgian Bay area; repairing and installing anything electrical in your home. We at Amp Champ promise to find solution for any of your electrical problems. It is one of ...