HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Burnaby  >  PINOY TILE and STONE

Reviews for PINOY TILE and STONE

essel in Vancouver
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Our bathroom renovation was beautifully done. Peter was very accommodating with our preferences and open to suggestions. His contract cost was not the cheapest among the contractors we asked for quotation, but the quality of the work done was awesome. Project was done on time as well. Thank you so much Peter for making our bathroom usable and for making your clients happy.

Hi Rachel,
Thank you so much for the great review, you guy's such a nice customer.

Leora
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

We put in heated tile floors in the bedrooms and bathroom and updated the bathroom tile. We had some issues that made it difficult to install (floor was uneven by several cm in some places as the house had settled, lots of cracks in the cement, uneven walls not completely perpendicular to the bathtub) but they were able to work around these and give us a great looking result. Professional and highly recommended.

Hi Peter and Leora thanks a look for giving us a wonderful feedback, you guys a nice customer like your dad sir James.
Thanks,
Pinoy tile and stone
Peter

Vincent
1 review New Westminster, BC

Overall very satisfied with Peter & Pinoy. I would hire him again if I have another project.

We got quotes from a few people. His wasn't quite the cheapest, but I could tell he was more organized and experienced, and for this kind of investment I wanted someone reliable.

Peter was great at keeping communication going throughout the project. There were quite a few details that I hadn't thought about ahead of time, and he would ask and do his best to accommodate as we went along.

The work was of high quality, especially the tiling. He also knows where to procure different materials.

Hi Vincent, thanks for the wonderful review, my pleasure to serve the quality of job that we have waiting for your next project.

Irate customer in Vancouver
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Peter is a very reliable contractor, always prompt and courteous, his crew are friendly and hard working, do not cut corners and do good work, right on time and budget, I highly recommend them.
He's a busy man though so book him while you can.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review for pinoy tile and stone.

1 review Burnaby, BC

Peter called me back right away. He was on time, polite and lot of experiences in worldwide. He stated our project in 3-4 days and I am very happy with the result. We got a circle shape window and Peter tiled all around in 2 hours. His work is not only fast but he is also very neat and flexible. I can recommend to anyone.
Thank you,Peter!

PN/JB in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Peter was great!! The job is beautifully done. Peter came, put his head down and did his work quickly and efficiently. He had to work around some other trades and he accomplished this well. We appreciated his work ethic, his friendliness and we would definitely hire him again!!!! From our experience if Peter is available snap him up!!

Thank you so much John for the great review I'll really much appreciated

1 review North Vancouver, BC

I hired Peter to renovate my bathroom and chose him because he allowed me to choose my own materials (some items were included in his quote like mirror, paint and lights) and his photos and ratings on homestars looked great. At first things were good, Peter is excellent at installing tile and I believe this is where his strength is. When I wanted to change the colour of the grout, he did that after it was installed so I was very thankful.

From there, things started to go downhill in the communication and we ran into a lot of problems. When I moved back into my home on our agreed upon date, the toilet was not installed so I didn't have a toilet to use. Then the custom cabinet was 2" wider than what we had agreed on so there was barely any room beside the toilet and I had to get them to to do a bunch of updates to try and get this cabinet to fit properly, which took a long time. Then the custom glass door that he had quoted me ended up being double in price (I was quoted $800 when it was actually $1550) and the installer would not install onto glass tile (which I had no idea was a problem). We bought a pre-built door and Peter spent several days trying to install it because the tiles kept cracking. It finally got installed, but then they cut a hole in the wall to place a custom cabinet over the toilet, and it turns out the cabinet they ordered was too deep because there were pipes in behind the wall, so that had to be repaired and changed out. And finally after over 3 weeks and me asking Peter multiple times when my faucet and sink would be installed and coming home to find nothing changed, Peter tells me the faucet I bought 3 weeks prior would not fit and I would have to buy a new one. The work that was done was good but really the tiling was the best part of the job, and the frustration that I had to go through with Peter due to lack of communication and unclear expectations was a real problem for me.

After the bathroom was done, because I was happy with the tile I asked him to retile my kitchen and front entrance as part of my flooring renovation. I figured for this small job the frustration and disappointment that I had with the bathroom would be minimized. So he quoted me but said his helper Luis would come and install the the tile because he was going back to the Philippines for a while. So we communicated via emial and he confirmed that Luis was coming. I tried several times to ask to speak to Luis directly, but I wasn't hearing back from Peter. I told the contractor who was installing the laminate that a tiler would be arriving on our agreed on date. The day that Luis was supposed to come and install the tile, he never showed up and Peter never responded to me via email. It caused me a lot of problems trying to find a tile installer after all my flooring has been ripped out! Especially because of this, I would not recommend Peter and Pinoy tile even with precautions. Unless you are prepared to deal with lots of surprises, added costs, and longer than agreed on timelines, I would say hire another contractor who really is more reliable and communicative.

HermanL
1 review Burnaby, BC

Pinoy Tile and Stone did our bathroom renovation. Our bathroom transformation is just absolutely amazing! Peter, Luis and his crew did a very wonderful job from start to finish. We highly recommend them to anyone.

We are very happy and looking to have our second bathroom renovated by Pinoy Tile and Stone as well.

Thank you, Herman! We can't say enough about how wonderful you and your wife taking time a great review.

peter

Christine D. in Maple Ridge
1 review Burnaby, BC

I am very happy and satisfied working with Peter. He is a very patient, humble and professional. I first contacted him to redo all the tiles in my kitchen and because I was pleased with the outcome I called on him again for another job, replacing all my carpeted floors to laminates as well as removing some fixed cabinetry in one of my rooms. I will highly recommend him to anyone that may need his service. He goes above and beyond and makes sure all the work done is to the clients satisfaction. I am really happy to have known him and to work with him again in the future. Excellent service with a trustworthy and good attitude! Thanks Peter!

Thank you for taking time a great and wonderful review for Pinoy Tile and Stone its nice to work with you and looking forward for the next project.

DezM in West Van
4 reviews West Vancouver, BC

After waiting several months to get someone to replace our kitchen backsplash (many tradespeople refuse to drive to the edge of civilization aka West Van to do a "small" job), we were lucky enough to find Peter of Pinoy Tile and Stone. Not only did he respond promptly to our job inquiry, he was able to schedule our job within a couple of days! Peter and his associates showed up on time and were unobtrusive and tidy throughout demolition and installation. Our previous backsplash was significantly thicker than the one we were replacing it with so Peter skim-coated the wall to make sure the backsplash met the countertop flawlessly. We were also told by another installer that mother-of-pearl tile was very tricky but Peter did not blink an eye at the challenge and we had a beautiful new backsplash within 24 hours!
We could not be happier with the professionalism and quality end product of Pinoy Tile & Stone. We would recommend them unequivocally!!

Thank you for choosing Pinoy tile and stone doing your backsplash, I should say very challenging grout lines should be line up, need patience to do like this kind of small size of tile 1x1 x 2 mm thick of tile at the end I'm very happy that we did owner expectations.

More about PINOY TILE and STONE

Pinoy Tile & Stone is highly experienced in residential and commercial for bathroom & kitchen renovations. We are providing the highest quality of workmanship and professionalism. We take pride in our multi- cultural diversity of different techniques and systems. Helping us provide more comprehensive service to our client. Services: washroom and kitchen renovation ,Our experience enable us to our clients the highest standard of service in the industry including project management ,liaison,between ,trades ,professional advice on standards and tolerance and scheduling time frames. Tub surround tiles, Standing shower, Backsplash, schluter system, NU Heat floor tiles. residential and commercial projects