Revolution Painting

Reviews for Revolution Painting

MMT in Mississauga
MMT in Mississauga

Thank you.

Thank you guys for your quick and efficient work. I would recommend Revolution painting and I will bring them back for future projects.

Thank you for your feedback.... really appreciate it

Tara-Rose
Tara-Rose
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Ceiling paint job

Great service- clean and friendly. My ceiling looks great, no complaints and will hire for future painting needs.

Thank you Tara. Pleasure working with you .

KTP
KTP
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Exterior trim and shutter refresh

Upon reading other positive reviews of Revolution Painting we recently decided to use their services. Sokol was very honest, accommodating and courteous. He did a great job and also cleaned up the area after he was finished. We were very happy and would gladly recommend to others! Thanks again Sokol.

Thank you. We appreciate your great feedback. Looking forward to other furniture opportunities.

Front Porch and Exterior Windows Paint

Great work. A two-person crew for this project. They showed up on time everyday and did a great job repainting our front porch and all the exterior windows/patio doors.

They did a good job helping me to match the colors (including fixing some painting inside the house too). They are organized and cleaned up the site everyday before they leave. Friendly and easy to work with.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for your great review was a pleasure working fo you guys. All the best.

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Painting and Plaster Repairs

Sokol was great and very accommodating. We had a lot of cracks and plaster repairs that we needed to get fixed and wanted someone who could do more than the basics of painting. He and his team did an amazing job and the house looks great! They cleaned up after themselves every evening and did their best to contain the work to only portions of the house at a time, making it easier for us to live in the house while they did the painting and repairs . Sokol was also easy to deal with. When we added things after the initial quote, he was very fair and just covered his additional costs and labour. He also took his time to do things right, not rushing to a deadline. Would highly recommend Sokol and Revolution Painting.

Thank you Tony, it was my pleasure to take care of your project. We try our best, quality work is important to us. Please feel free to calls us back I'll be happy to assist.

Steve  from Toronto
Steve from Toronto

Great job, with attention to detail

I put off having my 700 sq. foot condo painted for a long time because I have a lot of furniture and stuff crammed into a small space, and it seemed like it would be too much hassle/stress to have someone in trying to move everything around to get at the walls. I finally reached out to Sokol at Revolution Painting based on his excellent reviews here on Homestars.

Sokol and his partner did a great job of carefully moving everything around to get at all the odd corners and angles in my place. All the dings and cracks in my walls and ceiling (including a chunk of fairly extensive drywall damage) were repaired and painted, and they sanded/filled in/repainted my baseboards making them look brand new. Sokol is laid back but also a perfectionist who takes his work seriously, which is a great combination if you’re a nervous customer. Highly recommended.

Hi Stive ,
Thank you for the opportunity, I'm glad I could help. Always a pleasure working for you.

Andy in Richmond Hill
Andy in Richmond Hill
1 review Burlington, ON

Amazing Whole House Paint

Above and Beyond!! Sokol went above all of my expectations for an extremely high quality job. He is a true master when it comes to fixing drywall and repairing holes, taping and repairing ceilings. He takes a lot of pride in his work and his attention to details will keep him working until everything is perfect. Thank you Sokol for an amazing repaint on my entire house. My whole house including the basement was a very large job and Sokol spent extra hours each day to ensure it was completed even before the expected finish date. You are a very honest and respectful individual, and it was an absolute pleasure having you around!! I would give you more than 10 stars and you will be the only person to do any future painting for me. Thank you again for a job well done.

Hi Andy was a pleasure working for you and your father. We try are best to give best results thank you for your amazing review and looking forward working with you in the future.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Home Painting

Had a newly purchased house painted by Sokol. He was very detail oriented, and his work is top quailty. He stayed late to ensure the work was done. Will be contacting him for future projects.

Thank you David, was a pleasure working for you and your family. Will keep in touch will definitely come back for more future projects.

Angeli
Angeli
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Living room, family room

I am a repeat client as I have hired revolution paintings before to paint some rooms in my house. This time I have contacted Sokol and his team to do my living room and family room wall and wainscoting painting they didn't fail to deliver excellent quality and service that they did the first time, the surfaces are very smooth no flaws at all and they are very prompt in answering my questions, always on time and paid very close attention to details. I am very meticulous in the type of work that I wanted to be done in my house and they far exceeded my expectations, very thankful I have found them in home stars! I will contact you again for future projects and will definitely tell my friends and family.

Hi Angeli thanks for your time and effort to give us a good feedback. It's always a pleasure working for you.

mdatashi
mdatashi

Painting of first floor and basement

Sokol did a fantastic job for us by painting the walls and ceiling. We are very pleased with finished job and we definitely recommend him to our friends

Thank you Mohammad was a pleasure working for you.

More about Revolution Painting

Welcome to Revolution Painting! We are a Toronto based company dedicated to deliver high quality results for all your painting needs and more with no hassle.We specialize in interior, exterior, residential and commercial painting, drywall repair and installation, plaster, popcorn ceiling repair and removal. Our staff is well trained, honest, and polite. We only use top of the line paint and tools to make sure that quality is not compromised.
Our team is determined to finish the project on time and according to schedule.Customer satisfaction is our main priority, we believe that our job is complete when our customers are satisfied.

Why choose Revolution Painting?
We prioritize your ideas for a perfect project. We guarantee fast, efficient and flawless work at your convenience and committed to giving you exquisite results.Our Company provides services to residential, commercial and industrial properties with honest, reliable and top quality workmanship.