Revolution Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
dkl_rekz in Brampton, Ontario CANADA L6V2H6
dkl_rekz in Brampton, Ontario CANADA L6V2H6

Painting project

I am glad that I used HomeStars to obtain quotes for my painting project. I needed to have my kitchen, one bedroom, and the hallway leading from the bottom of the stairs, up the stairs and the whole of the landing upstairs. After a quick exchange of messages via HomeStars Sokol came round to my house and gave me a good, cost effective quote. He explained how the work would be done and that they would clean up after completing the job. He started on time over the long weekend and he and his assistant got the job done quickly without any mess. They did some minor repairs to the walls, and were also able to paint the ceiling in the kitchen. Above the stove there were a lot of oil stains from cooking that the previous owner had done. He used an oil based primer to cover that before painting. I am very pleased with the end result. The quality of paint that he used was also very good.

I'm glad I can help David with your project. I want to thank you for taking time to right this great review. All the best.