Revolution Painting

Michael F.
Michael F.
1 review , ON

Exterior painting

For the record, I am not someone that typically takes the time to write reviews; good or bad, but I felt compelled to share our story working with Revolution Painting.

We had such a wonderful experience working with Sokol and his team for our exterior staining/painting project. We had a series of high and difficult to reach areas (that had been neglected over the years for that reason) and Sokol got to all of them and made them look like new. His work was impeccable and given the amount of work he and his team did, I feel like we got incredible value. I have worked with many contractors and am used to chasing them regularly for just about anything. Sokol is THE most responsive contractor I have ever met; everyone in the trades could learn a lesson from him on how to work with clients. He is incredibly responsive, courteous, takes great care when working around your home, gives relevant and informed advice, and only uses high quality products that he is confident will last. He even stained my daughters cedar playhouse, which she is absolutely thrilled about!

I cannot recommend him highly enough and would have no hesitation recommending him to friends and family after this job. A repeat customer for sure and an easy 10/10.

Hi Michael it was a pleasure working for you. Thank you for accommodating all our needs to get the project finished, really appreciate the great review.

Andrew Jablonski in North york
Andrew Jablonski in North york

Superb interior painting

Revolution Painting just finished painting a number of rooms in my home and I am absolutely thrilled, not only with the results but also the entire process. Sokol was very professional and responsive starting from the quote (very competitive) to the final cleanup. Not only were the rooms painted beautifully, but Sokol also did some touch-ups to fix issues left by the previous painter's work - at no extra charge !!! I am pleased to recommend Sokol for all your painting needs. If you don't use Revolution Painting - you are settling for less than the best ! 10/10

I appreciate you taking the time to write us a review Andrew! Thank your for the opportunity. You made my day.

Neil in Toronto
Neil in Toronto

Deck and fence painting

I recently hired Sokol and his team to repaint my backyard deck and fence. They not only did a fantastic job, they were incredibly professional, helpful and punctual throughout the process. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire them again or recommend them to any of my friends. It was so refreshing to work with professionals who hold themselves to the highest of standards… both in their workmanship and customer care. 10/10

Thank you Neil, was a pleasure working for you. Will definitely come back for future projects

SILVIA P.
SILVIA P.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Exterior brick painting

Sokol was great to work with very efficient and the work looks great we are so happy with the finished product. Will definitely recommend.

Thanks Silvia was a pleasure working for you.

Michelle
Michelle

Painting and plaster

Excellent work and sukol is a man of his word and goes beyond. Couldn’t be happier! thanks!

Thanks for this great review. really appreciated

Fred
Fred

Water damage ceiling repaint.

Prompt response to our call, good price, on time for the work which was well and efficiently done. Sokol and Antonio were careful, tidy, and friendly. We’re very pleased.

Thanks Fred for the review. Looking forward meeting with you tonight for the touch ups. Thanks again

Lara in Toronto
Lara in Toronto

Full Exterior paint tudor style house

Sokol was super responsive and gave a fair quote on par with others, and we chose him because he was willing to do a lot of special things such as a bit of carpentry where wood trim was damaged as well as really get in there and strip old paint on our tudor style stucco/wood home. He was very communicative, on site each day, got it done as scheduled and I then referred him to my next door neighbor who also had a good experience. He also did our full fence and pergola outside. A very nice person too.

Thanks for the great review and for your time. was a pleasure working with you

David
David

Condo Painting

I was absolutely thrilled with the work Sokol and his crew did on my place. They worked extremely hard even during Sunday to get the job done. They were meticulous in the clean up and they made my place so beautiful. You can truly tell that they are professionals who take pride in their work. Thank you Sokol for the outstanding work !!!

Thank you David for taking time to give us this feedback. I'm glad you like our work. We try our best.

Chrisandsandy
Chrisandsandy

Exterior and interior paint

We first contacted Sokol last summer to have our backyard deck and pergola stained and paint several outdoor window frames which were starting to look old. After a rather harsh winter, the deck and windows still look wonderful and there is isn’t a single speck of paint on our new paving stones just underneath the deck. Completely satisfied with the work completed outside, we contacted him again this year to paint the bedrooms and touch up a few other areas in the house. Once again, Sokol and his team did a fabulous job. They are very careful with your furniture and belongings and there are absolutely no paint stains on our floors. In fact, Sokol touched up a few areas we hadn’t even asked him to do. Pricing is very reasonable and Sokol is very responsive and professional. Would not hesitate to call Revolution Painting again for any paint jobs required (interior or exterior).

Hi Sandra & Chris,

It was a pleasure working for you. I'm happy that you like our work will definitely come back for furniture projects. Thanks Sokol

Frank G from Brampton
Frank G from Brampton

Interior Painting & Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Sokal and his crew at Evolution Painting just completed the Job and WOW! what a difference a professional crew can make. They removed the popcorn ceiling in our living space and hallways, re-plastered and painted the ceiling. The walls were repaired and painted as were the doors and baseboards. Sokal is very thorough and does his very best to
accommodate to make sure the job is done properly. The crew very were courteous, hard working, on time everyday and cleaned up at the end the day. I Highly Recommended Rovolution Painting. Job well done.

Hi Frank, Was a great pleasure working for you. Thank you for the review. Looking forward for future business with you. Sokol

More about Revolution Painting

Welcome to Revolution Painting! We are a Toronto based company dedicated to deliver high quality results for all your painting needs and more with no hassle.We specialize in interior, exterior, residential and commercial painting, drywall repair and installation, plaster, popcorn ceiling repair and removal. Our staff is well trained, honest, and polite. We only use top of the line paint and tools to make sure that quality is not compromised.
Our team is determined to finish the project on time and according to schedule.Customer satisfaction is our main priority, we believe that our job is complete when our customers are satisfied.

Why choose Revolution Painting?
We prioritize your ideas for a perfect project. We guarantee fast, efficient and flawless work at your convenience and committed to giving you exquisite results.Our Company provides services to residential, commercial and industrial properties with honest, reliable and top quality workmanship.