Revolution Painting

Toronto ON M8Y 4C5
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  Revolution Painting

Reviews for Revolution Painting

rlyl95 in Toronto

Sokol and his team just finished painting almost all of our 2400 square foot house. We were at the tail end of a renovation and some of the work was ongoing. Sokol kindly worked around our schedule and still managed to finish the painting on time. Sokol and his team were very thorough, professional, knowledgeable and hardworking. They were always helpful and accommodating, even offering to fix some of the things that the other contractors messed up. I am not an easy customer but Sokol and Ray remained patient and managed to do so with a smile. They did a beautiful job. I would not hesitate to hire them again and will recommend them highly to everyone I know. Many thanks!

Hi Robin ,
Was a pleasure working for you, thank you for the opportunity, any time I'm ready to work for you again.

My neighbour had used Sokol and his crew in the painting of the exterior of their house. They were so pleased with the work that I did not hesitate to use Revolutionpainting as well for the painting of exterior trim, storm windows, soffits and doors. I was not disappointed! Sokol is honest, reliable and does good quality work. He will be pleased to return for a touch up, etc if necessary and does not forget about you. He also is very respectful of his crew. Should I decide to paint the interior of my house, Sokol is the one I will call!
Donna

Thank you Donna it was my pleasure doing business with you and will definitely come back for any other projects you may Request thank you again

Gus in Downtown Toronto

Sokol and his team delivered a top-notch work in our townhouse condo. We need our second floor to match our first floor and on top of that, we needed a wallpaper removal from a 16ft wall. The whole floor had a (very) dark gray on the walls. Sokol was very friendly, professional and prompt from the beginning. He's really careful and managed to give the 3rd coat of paint to ensure the gray was gone. We couldn't be happier with the results. He also finished the project ahead of schedule and left our condo super clean. I highly recommend him for any painting work and definitely calling him again for future projects.

Hello Gustavo it was a pleasure working for you, thank you for the opportunity and definitely will take care of your projects in the future

Andrew from Langly
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

I needed the front of my 2 storey house painted as well as my 2nd floor hallway. Sokol was VERY quick to respond, and very accommodating in coming by for an estimate. He was very polite and responsive to our questions and requests. The quote was asked for on Sunday night, Sokol was out to quote on Tuesday and the work started on Thursday AM. I was VERY happy with the level of communication and the ease of doing business with him. the result was professional and exactly what we envisioned when we set out to complete the project.

Hello Andrew, Thank you for your time and effort writing this review. I do appreciate. Looking forward for the next project and your neighbours call...

dkl_rekz in Brampton, Ontario CANADA L6V2H6

I am glad that I used HomeStars to obtain quotes for my painting project. I needed to have my kitchen, one bedroom, and the hallway leading from the bottom of the stairs, up the stairs and the whole of the landing upstairs. After a quick exchange of messages via HomeStars Sokol came round to my house and gave me a good, cost effective quote. He explained how the work would be done and that they would clean up after completing the job. He started on time over the long weekend and he and his assistant got the job done quickly without any mess. They did some minor repairs to the walls, and were also able to paint the ceiling in the kitchen. Above the stove there were a lot of oil stains from cooking that the previous owner had done. He used an oil based primer to cover that before painting. I am very pleased with the end result. The quality of paint that he used was also very good.

I'm glad I can help David with your project. I want to thank you for taking time to right this great review. All the best.

Andrea from Toronto

Revolution Painting is now my go-to company for all my painting needs. Before listing my house for sale I wanted to have almost every room painted and needed it done as soon as possible. I contacted Revolution Painting and Sokol, the owner, was able to meet at my house and provide me with a concise, detailed estimate very quickly. His estimate was competitive and fair. He was able to start my project within days and so on Monday morning they arrived
on time and began prepping. They were very careful and thorough, ensuring everything was covered and protected. The whole project was completed within a week and they did an excellent job - I was extremely happy with their work and their professionalism. There isn't one negative I can think of so if you are looking for a company that cares about their customers and does their absolute best to ensure their customers are 100% satisfied then call Revolution Painting - you can't go wrong!

Hi Andrea,
Thank you for taking your time to right this review. I do appreciate your business and I'm glad to help. Ill be happy to taken on future projects from you. All the best Sokol

Carolyn in Toronto

I called Sokol based on the reviews on this website and was not disappointed. Sokol was flexible, affordable, responsive and professional but most importantly, our condo looks great. Sokol painted the walls and trim in our condo and removed the wainscoting throughout. He took great care to protect our furniture and the results were fantastic. We were away when Sokol painted our place and it was so nice to come home to a beautiful new paint job. Thanks so much! Would 100% recommend to friends.

It was a pleasure to take care of this project , thank you for the opportunity and taking time to right me a good feedback. I also want to thank your parents in law, great people, hope you guys enjoyed your trip...

Stage Y.

We hired Sokol (Revolution Paintings) to stain our pergolas, lattices, garage doors and paint an area of a porch ceiling that was water damaged. Sokol is very thorough and his workmanship is flawless. He is reliable and delivers excellent results. From the moment you call him to quote on a project, he was quick to respond. He's a great communicator, you can be sure to get a daily status update from him before he leaves. We highly recommend Revolution Paintings to anyone who is looking for excellent results. We will definitely call Sokol from Revolution Paintings again for future projects.

Hello Lucia,
It was my pleasure to take on this project and get it done for you. I really appreciate your time for righting this great review and will definitely take care of your future projects.
Again thank you for the opportunity.

Adam in Toronto

Sokol did a great job. He was professional, friendly and very detailed on his quotes and communication. The work required navigating some fairly high and steep roof lines and the end result was top notch. Would defiantly use Sokol again for future painting jobs.

Hey Adam was a pleasure working for you and finishing up with your project. I like working for client like you and definitely will come back to take care of your future projects

Alan in Mississauga

We had a large wooden facade around the exterior windows at the front of our house peeling and rotting. Previously we hired Marco from Handyman Connection Mississauga. He took $1000 and left a half finished, peeling , poorly fixed facade and never returned despite all our messages. . It looked worse than before!

Sokul came and in 1 day repaired, painted and refinished the whole facade just so beautifully. He took the time to explain, professionally quote and finish this job and he also fixed our garage door frame at no additional charge. I FULLY recommend his services and will be calling him again. Thank you for taking our job at such a busy time Sokul and for such an amazing job! We appreciate your work.

Thank you for having us Revolution Painting taking care of your project. We will definitely comeback when you need us. Great family.

More about Revolution Painting

Welcome to Revolution Painting! We are a Toronto based company dedicated to deliver high quality results for all your painting needs and more with no hassle.We specialize in interior, exterior, residential and commercial painting, drywall repair and installation, plaster, popcorn ceiling repair and removal. Our staff is well trained, honest, and polite. We only use top of the line paint and tools to make sure that quality is not compromised.
Our team is determined to finish the project on time and according to schedule.Customer satisfaction is our main priority, we believe that our job is complete when our customers are satisfied.

Why choose Revolution Painting?
We prioritize your ideas for a perfect project. We guarantee fast, efficient and flawless work at your convenience and committed to giving you exquisite results.Our Company provides services to residential, commercial and industrial properties with honest, reliable and top quality workmanship.