Revolution Painting

Reviews for Revolution Painting

Chrisandsandy
Chrisandsandy

Exterior and interior paint

We first contacted Sokol last summer to have our backyard deck and pergola stained and paint several outdoor window frames which were starting to look old. After a rather harsh winter, the deck and windows still look wonderful and there is isn’t a single speck of paint on our new paving stones just underneath the deck. Completely satisfied with the work completed outside, we contacted him again this year to paint the bedrooms and touch up a few other areas in the house. Once again, Sokol and his team did a fabulous job. They are very careful with your furniture and belongings and there are absolutely no paint stains on our floors. In fact, Sokol touched up a few areas we hadn’t even asked him to do. Pricing is very reasonable and Sokol is very responsive and professional. Would not hesitate to call Revolution Painting again for any paint jobs required (interior or exterior).

Hi Sandra & Chris,

It was a pleasure working for you. I'm happy that you like our work will definitely come back for furniture projects. Thanks Sokol

Frank G from Brampton
Frank G from Brampton

Interior Painting & Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Sokal and his crew at Evolution Painting just completed the Job and WOW! what a difference a professional crew can make. They removed the popcorn ceiling in our living space and hallways, re-plastered and painted the ceiling. The walls were repaired and painted as were the doors and baseboards. Sokal is very thorough and does his very best to
accommodate to make sure the job is done properly. The crew very were courteous, hard working, on time everyday and cleaned up at the end the day. I Highly Recommended Rovolution Painting. Job well done.

Hi Frank, Was a great pleasure working for you. Thank you for the review. Looking forward for future business with you. Sokol

Bart
Bart

Full Exterior House Painting

Sokol and his crew were amongst the most professional, detailed and wonderful contractors that I've had the pleasure of doing business with. Over the course of three days, they powerwashed, prepped and painted our entire home (aluminum siding), soffits, eves, downpipes, windows and doors. The transformation is unbelievable - truly looks like a brand new home. They used only the best paint, carefully taped and protected our property from any over spray / dripping. They're attention to even the most minute of details, was great. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Revolution Painting. Honest, considerate and amazingly talented painters.

Hi Bart, thank you for taking the time to write us an excellent review. All of our efforts are worth it knowing that you are satisfied with the outcome of the project. Thanks for the opportunity it was my pleasure working with you.

jessszirtes
jessszirtes

Exterior painting

Sokol was a delight to work with. We are very happy with the results! I strongly recommend revolution painting

Thank you very much. Really means a lot to me you taking your time writing this review. Was my pleasure working with you as well.

R D.
R D.

Painting of 90% of interior of house

AMAZING. We selected Sokol based on his HomeStars' review and we are so glad that we did. When I read the reviews, it seem a bit over the top but we experienced the same exceptional service and quality work that others were talking about. He went above and beyond and took care of the little things (big things to us) without hesitation. Communicated with us when needed and finished the job as promised without compromising the quality of the work. We are very happy that we chose Revolution Painting and will be using him on any of our future painting projects.

What we received from Revolution Painting:
-great price
-great service
-great planning and communication
-clean / tidy (cleaned up at the end of each day)
-friendly crew
-areas pointed out where he was going to "fix" that we didn't even see
-took care of things that didn't fall in his scope of work

Hello Richard, I appreciate you taking the time to write us a great review, it's clients like you that makes this line of work very rewarding. Looking forward for future painting projects with you. Thank you for your business.

Eileen
Eileen

Painting of entire main floor of a home, including dry wall repairs

I received multiple painting quotes. Sokol came in at the best overall package and best promises.
We had extensive wall damages to the drywall that needed repairs and sanding, along with painting that needed to be done. He repainted the entire main floor of the house, including the doors and fixed wall issues and did an AMAZING job.

I was impressed by his professionalism and workmanship and dedication to his craft. Sokol aims to please his customers and I couldn't recommend a better company.

You do not need to be present... as he ensures the work done is what is promised. They do not need supervision and the work they provide can be 110% trusted.

You did an awesome Job Sokol!
-Eileen K.

Hello Eileen, I appreciate the wonderful review you have written us, it was a pleasure working for you and I am glad you are enjoying the finished project on your home. Thank you for your business.

Yuri in Toronto
Yuri in Toronto

Full Interior Repaint

These guys are awesome!!! You can tell these boys are dedicated, and knows their stuff. They just finished the majority of 2100 sq ft home in one day and we could not be happier!!!! We had good painters before but are expremely impressed with today's results. Don't make a mistake and not call them!

First of all thanks for the great review. We tried our best to finish the work on time for you guys so it can go up on the market . Was a pleasure working for you and your father.
Great personality by the he way. Sokol

Vanessabianchi
Vanessabianchi

Painting and wallpaper

We had a wonderful experience with Sokol from revolution painting. He did an amazing job at our home. The painting and wallpaper is perfect. His attention to detail makes his work stand out. Above all Sokol was punctual the job was completed on time and he left our home spotless! I would recommend him to everyone.

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for the opportunity it was a pleasure taking care of your project. Looking forward working again for you in the future.

Cassandra in Toronto
Cassandra in Toronto

Condo painting

After reading reviews for Revolution Painting, I called Sokol to request an estimate. He came to my condo within a day and had an estimate to me that evening. He started a week later, on time every morning, and was true to his word that it would take 4 days. He and his co-worker carefully prepped and covered all of my furniture with new plastic and paper before starting. The work was professionally completed. They cleaned up before leaving every day as well as a thorough clean on the final day. Sokol is honest, polite and dedicated to his work. I would recommend to anyone.

Hi Cassandra,
First of all thank you for the opportunity, I'm glad to work for great people like you. Was a pleasure meeting you and your family and working together.

rlyl95 in Toronto
rlyl95 in Toronto

Interior Painting

Sokol and his team just finished painting almost all of our 2400 square foot house. We were at the tail end of a renovation and some of the work was ongoing. Sokol kindly worked around our schedule and still managed to finish the painting on time. Sokol and his team were very thorough, professional, knowledgeable and hardworking. They were always helpful and accommodating, even offering to fix some of the things that the other contractors messed up. I am not an easy customer but Sokol and Ray remained patient and managed to do so with a smile. They did a beautiful job. I would not hesitate to hire them again and will recommend them highly to everyone I know. Many thanks!

Hi Robin ,
Was a pleasure working for you, thank you for the opportunity, any time I'm ready to work for you again.

More about Revolution Painting

Welcome to Revolution Painting! We are a Toronto based company dedicated to deliver high quality results for all your painting needs and more with no hassle.We specialize in interior, exterior, residential and commercial painting, drywall repair and installation, plaster, popcorn ceiling repair and removal. Our staff is well trained, honest, and polite. We only use top of the line paint and tools to make sure that quality is not compromised.
Our team is determined to finish the project on time and according to schedule.Customer satisfaction is our main priority, we believe that our job is complete when our customers are satisfied.

Why choose Revolution Painting?
We prioritize your ideas for a perfect project. We guarantee fast, efficient and flawless work at your convenience and committed to giving you exquisite results.Our Company provides services to residential, commercial and industrial properties with honest, reliable and top quality workmanship.