Renovation Express (Painting, Flooring, Countertops, Kitchens)

Formerly Renovation Express, We Renovate, One Day Painters
5125 Celebration Dr. Mississauga ON L5M 8B4
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Renovation Express (Painting, Flooring, Countertops, Kitchens)

Reviews for Renovation Express (Painting, Flooring, Countertops, Kitchens)

Arsh
Arsh

Painting entire house

Loved their work service and professionalism. Great team from the estimator to the interior designer to the painters. Super fast turnaround times and great prices.

The house looks amazing. The designer made such a difference for me as Sammy had told me.

The painting crew was neat and did excellent painting. The paint had no smell at all just as Sammy had advised.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Arsh. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to working with you again!

Anonymous
Anonymous

Painting the house

They painted our entire house and the job was very professionally done. They moved the big furniture when needed and moved it back into place once the paint dried. Holes for picture frames were filled in when specified so we were able to clean up a lot of the walls. Overall it was a very well done job.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to working with you again!

Sam
Sam

Painting

Amazing service. Great people to deal with. Sammy and his team are simply great. Their interior designer was a huge help and Ali and his team painted the house in just 2 days. I love the way my house looks now.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sam. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to working with you again!

Khawaja
Khawaja

Home Painting

The crew did the job very professionally and in the given time frame. I am very satisfied and will strongly recommend them to my acquaintances.

Thank you so much for your kind words,Khawaja . We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to working with you again!

Jessica Vanderbolt in Toronto
Jessica Vanderbolt in Toronto

Painting Entire House (3 levels)

It has been a wonderful experience using Renovation Express. I have been very impressed by the service. They were quick to schedule the quote and arrange the job. Sammy provided me with the quotation. Absolute gentleman to work with. I particularly liked the fact that their designer worked with me in picking the colours. I would have felt very lost without her. The job was arranged within a couple of weeks of signing and completed in 3 days. The painting crew was wonderful. Good at their work and dealing. Would love to have them come join for future renovations.

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We area absolutely thrilled to know that you had a great experience with us. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to be of service to you again.

Thank you!

Barb in Mississauga
Barb in Mississauga

Bedrooms Carpeting

I had a move in. My other contractor hooked me up for this job. Their designer helped us pick the samples from the comfort of our home. The project was scheduled among the two contractors around my move in date. The entire job was done in just 1 day. Experienced and professional people.

Hi Barb,

Thank you for your feedback.We are constantly striving to satisfy our customers' needs, we appreciate doing business with you. We look forward to working with you again.

Thank you!

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Flooring, Countertops

I had planned a significant renovation around my house. Flooring was a part of it. Sammy was recommend to me by one of my other contractors.

Their designer helped us pick colours for the walls, complementary flooring, countertops, backsplash etc.

Their was some other work involved as well for which sammy recommended us some reliable 3rd party contractors.

The entire project was completed in less than six weeks. All of his workers were great and did a splendid job.

My house looks really amazing. I am sure this would not have been the same with someone else.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Patricia. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to working with you again!

carpeting main office

We needed to get the main office re-carpeted as it was getting worn out. Renovation express was recommended by one of our contractors. They were great to deal with. Their interior designer brought all the samples to us and helped us in picking a great carpet and colour scheme for the walls. They scheduled the work to be done soon and over a weekend. We left the office of Friday and when we came back everything was done and ready. Great service and very prompt with all their interactions.

We are happy to hear the work was to your satisfaction. Thank you for the review.

Randy strachan in San Francisco
Randy strachan in San Francisco

Exterior caulking of windows and doors

We needed the job done quickly. They were able to complete the job within 24 hours. They did a very good job. The workers were very friendly, cleaned up after themselves . I would highly recommend this company.

More about Renovation Express (Painting, Flooring, Countertops, Kitchens)

At Renovation Express we take pride in providing our customers with great Painting and Flooring services. We offer quality Painting and Flooring for both residential and commercial spaces, while ensuring our materials are eco-friendly and our customers are greatly satisfied.

We provide:

A 2 year Warranty Against any Labor Defects
Thorough Surface Preparation
Quality Paints applied by Qualified Painters
A responsive management team should there be any challenges
Detailed pricing that lets you know what you are getting for your money

We are available 24/7 to take your call. Our customer service department will ask for some basic information about your project and will schedule one of our estimators to come out to discuss your project. Our estimators will confirm your appointment, show up on time, and will provide you a detailed quote of the work discussed. It's that simple!

We are a licensed and insured company that establishes our company from smaller and insecure businesses. We strive to exceed your expectations and focus all of our energy and resources on delivering outstanding results.

.We look forward to renovating and painting your space.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
We draw up the best Projects Our work tells it all whether we worked on a residential or commercial project. Each project is unique and we treat it as such. Our professional painters are the best at what they do; painstaking preparation, careful coatings application and an eye for details. Our mission is to create a beautiful result for you so you are 100% satisfied, with minimal disruption to your home or facility. Clean. Renovation Express will complete end-of-the-day cleanups to make sure our work area is always clean and livable for your family. We will also finish a comprehensive cleanup at the end of the job to make sure the only thing you notice after we leave the site is your beautiful new paint job. On Time. Renovation Express knows that your time is important, so we promise we will be punctual to our estimate, will answer inquiries promptly, will start the job when we say we will, and will complete your painting project within the given deadline. On Budget. We use a computerized, customer-influenced estimating software that breaks down your quote so you can see where your dollars go and can choose exactly what you want to paint. We give you the price up front and stand by it.
Renovation Express serves hundreds of clients each year, so we thoroughly understand the intricacies of interior and exterior painting and staining. We use high quality products and the best painters in the area to ensure a beautiful paint job every time. Our goal is 100 percent customer satisfaction, and we know that in order to achieve our five star rating we also need to provide a paint job that is clean, on time, and on budget.
2013
Mastercard, Visa, Cheques, E-transfer, Cash
2 Years on Labour, 25 Materials by Manufacturer (see further for details)