Renovation Express

Floor Laying & Refinishing
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Hamilton  >  Renovation Express

Reviews for Renovation Express

carpeting main office

We needed to get the main office re-carpeted as it was getting worn out. Renovation express was recommended by one of our contractors. They were great to deal with. Their interior designer brought all the samples to us and helped us in picking a great carpet and colour scheme for the walls. They scheduled the work to be done soon and over a weekend. We left the office of Friday and when we came back everything was done and ready. Great service and very prompt with all their interactions.

We are happy to hear the work was to your satisfaction. Thank you for the review.

Sheryl Courco in Toronto
Sheryl Courco in Toronto

Carpeting bedrooms

My relator asked me to change the carpets at the time of selling the house. He had worked with renovation express before. Marife came to my place with all the designs which was very convenient. As they work togather with the painting company I hired, they also took care of the project scheduling and worked well around each other. Perry and his team installed the entire carpet in just one day. There were two small issues in installation that were taken care of promptly

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate it.

Suzane Cibiri in Kanata
Suzane Cibiri in Kanata
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Carpeting upper floor and staircase

Renovation express was recommended to me by my painting contractor. The whole process was very simple. I picked the carpet samples in the comfort of my house. The installation took just two days and Perry and his gives were very good with their work.

Thank you Suzane for the kind words.

Neal
Neal

Kitchen Reno EPIC FAIL!!!

Renovation Express
(905) 674-6400

Due to their inexperience in MAJOR renovations my family is still living in dust and studs without a kitchen now for 10 weeks on a 6 week job...nowhere near finished yet.
I was told so many times my kitchen was ordered and it never was, they just wanted more money from me, every week a new delay, workers not showing up, design wrong, NO supervision on site, NO crews all of July then the crew shows up on the weekend.
You cant believe a word they say, we strung along for months with false promises. I cant wait to show the judge my journal of the project with all pics, video, emails and texts detailing the delays and false promises.

We are sorry that despite our best efforts to work with the the client, which involved accommodating constant (and substantial) changes to the agreed scope of work and trusting that he will eventually make payments, he could frame the narrative this way. It is frustrating how the client requested the kitchen design to be changed completely at least three times over the course of weeks and still expected the order delivery date of the original order. Each cycle of changes required the previous order to be cancelled or put on hold. The claim of inaccuracy is outrageous since the installer that verified the order with the client had confirmed the order with our manufacturer before each placement. These do not even factor the disparity between our contract's scope of a standard kitchen design and the requests for a much more extravagant one. It might be worthwhile to review the other major source of the project delay: the request for beam type change. It is frustrating how the client's dissatisfaction with the beam type was expressed only after it was delivered and ready for installation. Not only did this lag installation until the new beam type could be delivered, an engineer needed to reassess the structural feasibility of a design with that beam, adding to costs and delays. The refusal to acknowledge or take responsibility for any consequences caused by the requested changes (in time or costs) is disappointing. Further, our workers were not absent “all of July” or as consistently as claimed. When they were absent, it was either because the above mentioned changes led to rescheduling and hold ups.
It is just unfortunate that our relationship ended on such a note.

Leslie in Mississauga
Leslie in Mississauga

Upstairs carpeting

It was very convenient dealing with renovation express. They scheduled the estimate the very next day of my calling. The pricing was very reasonable and Pedro kept following up with me as discussed.

Their designer was very helpful in picking a carpet tat i really liked.

The installation was scheduled within a week of my finalizing the design and the entire work was done in just two days. The installers were good at their work.

Thanks Leslie,

It was a pleasure working with you.

Mark Digrado in Oakville
Mark Digrado in Oakville

Flooring, Kitchen, Popcorn ceilings

Could not have had a better contractor. Everyone on team was very professional, friendly and responsive. Especially the Interior designer worked really hard with us at every stage and coordinated the project very well. All of the installers were very good at their work. Things happened as per schedule and any problems were readily taken care of.

Thank you Mark for the kind words.

More about Renovation Express

At Renovation Express we take pride in providing our customers with great painting and flooring services. We offer quality flooring and painting solutions, for both residential and commercial spaces, while ensuring our materials are eco-friendly and our customers are greatly satisfied. We look forward to renovating your space.