Sanad Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Sanad Painting

annette
annette

Great job by a respectful and professional painter

I found Sanad Painting on Homestars and Ahmad is very deserving of his excellent reviews.
He always responded promptly whether to come and give me a quote or to any questions I had.
Ahmad also gave us great advice on choosing the right paint colour
He and his colleague Eric worked very hard to remove very tough wallpaper before expertly prepping and painting my hallways and doors. I am so happy with the excellent painting job that they completed on time. I look forward to calling Ahmad for any future painting I require.

Thank you Annette for the awesome review and for choosing Sanad Painting, we are very happy that you are pleased with the end results and would be more than happy to serve you again in the future.

Ryleegirl in Toronto
Ryleegirl in Toronto

Fast and efficient. Great job.

I own a townhouse that needed a paint refresh For lower level entrance deck, main floor deck and lattice work trim.

I got the paint with his guidance. He showed up on time and completed the job ontime. He was tidy and very efficient. Together we moved furniture off patio. He then prepped the area thoroughly, sanded and applied two coats of paint. Job was very well done.

I would not hesitate to recommend Ahmed and will definitely use his services again.

I will definitely use him again!!

Thank you Rylee for the awesome review and for choosing Sanad Painting, we are very happy that you are pleased with the end results and would be more than happy to serve you again in the future.

May in Etobicoke
May in Etobicoke

Great work and amazing attitude!

A friend recommended Ahmad Manasreh to us for painting our condo. Our tenant just moved out of our 3BR rental condo and left the place in a big mess: garbage everywhere, the walls pockmarked with nail holes. We were desperate to fix it, as we have a new tenant from the US moving in shortly, and there was no way we could fix the damage done by the previous tenants. We called Ahmad, and despite the long weekend and an already existing project he was doing, he came and took a look at our condo, gave us a very accurate estimate of how much paint to buy, and finished painting the 1800sqf condo in 2days. He worked late evenings to get it done on time brought in his own supplies of drop cloths, spackle, ladder, and even provided the ceiling paint. When we mentioned we wanted to change the flooring to laminate as the carpet is too dirty, he gave us his flooring wholesaler contact, and recommended a great flooring guy. He saved us so much time, money and headache..and on top of it all, he is also a very mellow, meticulous and courteous person! He just exudes a very positive vibe that you know you could trust him with anything. I wouldnt hesitate to hire him again..and am looking forward to the day he could do paint our primary residence.

It was pleasure working for you and Mahesh
I will be glad to do more work for you
Thanks again

Gordon in Caledon
Gordon in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

2700 sq ft painted

Great company. Flexible owner.
Honest and competitive pricing.
Hard working.
Made sure the job was done within the busy family time schedule.
Came back to touch up all areas - no questions asked.
Would recommend 10/10

Thanks Gordon for the great review , it was pleasure working for you

Francesca S.
Francesca S.

Painting

We were fortunate enough to have Sanad Painting paint our place as we prepare to move into as newlyweds. Thank you so much for your hard work, precision, and being so professional. The working crew was amazing and worked very hard to ensure they paint our place within the time frame that was estimated! Once again we thank you! We will definitely recommend Sanad Painting.

Thank You Francesca for the great review, it was pleasure working for you

Krutarth G.
Krutarth G.

Paint work

Sanad team did an amazing job with the paint work, suggested optimial amount of paint to save my cost, did all the damage work to satisfaction in a very timely and a professional manner. Very very economical. I would strong recommend Sanad team !

Thank you Krutarth for the great review, it was pleasure working for you
Sanad Painting

Joseph D.
Joseph D.

Painted entire house including garage door and staining deck

The Sanad team did an incredible job painting our house. Ahmad offered wonderful suggestions For the interior and gave us a timeline that he stuck to all at a very competitive price. When we examined the fine work he was doing inside, we asked if he’d be willing to re stain our deck. He did so gladly and we cannot be happier with how it came out. It looks like a brand new show house inside and out. Job well done Sanad team!

Thanks Joseph for the great review, it was pleasure working for you.

Anwar@56Woodhaven in Brampton
A. R.

House in Show Room Condition

Ahmed did a fantastic job in painting my house and bringing it back into show room condition. Just placed the house on the market this past weekend and everyone has given positive feedback on the paint colour, quality and workmanship.

Also, he coordinated his work really well with our flooring person.

See for yourself, the link to the virtual tour of my house that has been listed:

The light grey colour that Ahmed used is called "Revere Pewter"

Thanks Ahmed! I will keep your number for all my future projects :)

Hello Anwar,
Thanks for the great review
It was pleasure working for you and wish you the best with the sale of your house.
We will be happy to work for you in the future.
Thanks again

Best Auto Sales And Repair

what i like the most is Ahmad was on time and
left the place extra ordinary clean after they finish.
the price was right the result was great

It was pleasure working for you Moen
Thanks for the great review

Rose in Caledon
Rose in Caledon

Accent Wall

I only had a small job, but Ahmad still took it on. He was very responsive, arrived on time and completed the job within the specified timeframe. The entire process was very smooth and the accent wall looks great!

Thank You Rose for the great review, it was pleasure working for you

More about Sanad Painting

Welcome to Sanad Painting & Home Improvement company website, we are dedicated to giving you the very best service of painting and home improvement, with a focus on the highest quality, cost and on-time service.

Our company started in 2008 in Peel region and now we have grown to service the entire GTA area: Toronto, Milton, Caledon, Vaughan, Oakville, Mississauga, North York and all surrounding areas.

We trust you will enjoy our services as much as we enjoy offering them to you.

If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,