Creative Gardens

Toronto ON M5R 2E2
Lori from Concord
Lori from Concord

Backyard Landscaping

From the moment I called and spoke with Roy to set up the quote, from when Rowan came to my house, to the work that was completed...this was a GREAT experience!!! Everyone was professional, the communication was amazing, Rowan's design was superb. I absolutely love my backyard now....Rowan really knows his stuff! I am so glad I hired Creative Gardens and would highly recommend them...so much so, that I am going to have them come back to design my front yard. You won't regret hiring them.

Hi, Lori!

On behalf of all of us at Creative Gardens, thank you so much for this heartwarming review. We are elated that you are pleased with the end result of our design. Thank you for all your patience while we worked around mother nature's schedule! Though the extra days of rain may have presented a challenge, we are confident that extra water will aid in all the plants taking root and blooming as the summer progresses! Lorie, we thank you for your warm review, and can't wait to begin working with you on your front yard!

Sincerely,
The entire Creative Gardens team!