Lucy's Cleaning Service & Janitorial

Lucy's Cleaning Service & Janitorial

Best of 2020 winner 5 timesBest of 2020winner 5 times

Reviews for Lucy's Cleaning Service & Janitorial

Move out clean

LCS was amazing they showed up on time, we showed them what we wanted done and they were started their cleaning process and I must say everything was extraordinary. I would highly recommend them and will definitely use them again. The price was great thanks guys.

Thanks for posting this review! We are lucky to work for customers like yourself!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Awesome!

Decided to give my Father In Law the gift of a clean bathroom and kitchen. When he got home he was VERY surprised and happy with how clean it was!

What a great gift! Thanks for sharing this review with us!

Craig  in Calgary
Craig in Calgary

Great Cleaning as lways

Have been using LCS cleaning services for a long time. They always exceed expectations and I would recommend them to my friends and family

Thank you Craig. I do appreciate your business and time to write us this kind review.

Spick and span

Overall a great experience, everything came out looking very clean. Thanks you very much :)

Thank you for the review post! You are most welcome!

B. Daly in Calgary
B. Daly in Calgary

Very happy

I’ve been using this company biweekly for many years now, never been disappointed. I would recommend them strongly. I love Gabriel she does a wonderful job every time she comes.

Thank you so much for the review and your continued support. We will be sure to let Gabriela know of your kind words.

Kat in Calgary
Kat in Calgary

Great!

Fantastic service, incredibly efficient and made my move out extremely easy. Thank you so much for being such a reliable and great company. I have used them twice before, and hopefully will be able to squeeze in a monthly clean from them in my new home!

Thank you Kat, I really appreciate your time to post this.

Carpet cleaning

Axel was thorough, courteous, considerate, professional and incredibly competent. I was grateful for his excellent work and advise. Happy to recommend his services again and again.
It is wonderful to have such trustworthy service!

Thank you so much! That’s what we’re going for. Happy to help out!

Recovery Home Cleaning

We were lucky to find Lucy’s Cleaning! Axel helped us to clean, sanitize and definitively recover our house to an almost new condition again. Axel and his team are very professional and dedicated to satisfy che customer request making the overall cleaning process very smooth, cost efficient and to exceed the expectations. I would recommend Lucy’s cleaning services without any hesitations. Thanks Alex and team.

Thank you for the kind review!

Eduardo
Eduardo
0 reviews , AB

carpets and house cleaning

The people were amazing !!
Axel did a great job, and he came back home every time I needed included today, more than a month later after finishing his job, for final details
Highly recommended. Very professional!!

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to send this review. Much appreciated!

Kelly in Lethbridge
Kelly in Lethbridge
1 review Lethbridge, AB

Consistently impressed

Lucy’s has done home and carpet cleaning for me and I have been impressed with both services. I have spoken to several members of their team and have always ended the conversation smiling. They are friendly, helpful, professional, and really good at their jobs!!! If you are looking for a cleaning company that tidies and folds your TP then Lucy’s might not meet your expectations. If you are looking for a company that gets your home clean and targets your priority areas then Lucy’s should be your first call!
I forward to welcoming them into my home and take
every opportunity to share a recommendation for
this business.

Thank you for your awesome post about your experience!

More about Lucy's Cleaning Service & Janitorial

Lucy’s Cleaning Service is now LCS Pros!!
Not a management change - Just the name. We still offer professional, reliable, no-nonsense cleaning and sanitation services with convenient online booking and transparent pricing.
Our commercial division (LCS Sanitation) caters to healthcare, foodservice and office cleaning and sanitation and decontamination since 2010.
LCS Pros has joined the Global Biorisk advisory council (GBAC) and is a certified member of the ISSA and ARCSI.
We are trained on and use state of the art equipment & electrostatic sprayers that will combat Covid and other micro organisms in a minute.