Lucy's Cleaning Service & Janitorial

Reviews for Lucy's Cleaning Service & Janitorial

Berlyb in Calgary
Berlyb in Calgary

Cleaning

They were great, very polite and professional and on time. They completed the cleaning in a timely fashion. We had a first time clean with two girls. They were highly responsible and wore a mask

Keelkara in Edmonton
Keelkara in Edmonton

House cleaning service in Calgary

I would recommend this house cleaning service! I have told friends and neighbors about the excellent and professional service we received. I discussed what was required in our home in advance with Kenzie and I was impressed by their work and by their environmentally friendly products. I chose an hourly rate and found the price quoted was very reasonable. Kenzie and Dawn were thorough, and worked continuously for the hours they were in our home. They did a fantastic job! I look forward to using this company in the future!

What a great review! Thank you so much for posting it. We’ll make sure they know!

John
John

home move out cleaning

I am extremely impressed with the quality of work and the knowledge of the owner, regarding the environmentally friendly products used by his company. His team uses top quality equipment and products to meet the needs for every job I have hired Lucy's cleaning for.
I would recommend Lucy's cleaning for any job, residential or commercial.

John, thank you for taking time to review our services on homestars. We love working with you too!

Ross
Ross

Janitorial

Awesome company awesome service an art that if hard to find today ...
the art of service!!!
Exceptional staff from service reminders to the actual execution of the work to the follow up after service quite honestly it would be difficult to do it any better than Lucy's.

thanks for your time in writing this. it's what we aim for and what ultimately feeds our souls. I'll make sure to pass this on to your team!

jr
jr

Cleaning

They worked around my schedule which was nice but the cost to clean ratio was quite high. The one lady had attitude while on the phone but the cleaning job was decent.

Hi JR, Thank you for taking the time to bring up this issue with me and for speaking with me on the phone. As I mentioned, I will speak with the team to address this issue and ensure this does not become standard. A bad personal day should not interfere with how professional we deal with our clients nor, how efficiently we work. In addition, I have sent you a token of my appreciation in form of a gift card to your account, just for the trouble and to level out the cost to clean ratio. Please do call me if anything like this happens again with your new team or if you have anyfurther concerns at all.
Best,
Axel 403-470-5536

Inner C.
Inner C.

House cleaning

Lucy's is not the cheapest service but they do a great job. I have recommended them to others.

Thank you for the review Inner C! You know what they say about getting what one pays for :)

KG
KG

Home Cleaners

Our cleaners have always done a great job taking care of our home. They are punctual, prepared and hardworking. I am very thankful for the service that they offer.

Hi KG,
thank you very much for your awesome review, they do work hard indeed! I'll make sure to pass it along!

mpkapp in Calgary
mpkapp in Calgary

Fabulous cleaning by Lucy’s!

Friendly, efficient and thorough. I was so happy with how clean my home was and how friendly my cleaning person was as well. I will use their services again and would not hesitate to recommend them.

thank you so much for your stellar review! I'll be sure to pass it along to your team.
We know it takes time out of your busy day to write it and appreciate it so very much.

octajimm
octajimm

Carpet cleaning

Excellent, effective and efficient would be the fair evaluation.
Very happy about the service, beyond expectations.
The employees always very polite and professional.

Hi! Thanks for your business and your time to post this review. We loved doing business with you too!

Super Suites
Super Suites

Lucy's provides cleaning services to our executive furnished condo rental company.

We began working with Lucy's In April 2019 and I can honestly say it has been the best decision we've made for our housekeeping needs. Having worked with many different cleaning companies over the years, it was very difficult to keep any long term as we could never find a company that provided the quality and consistency we required. Axel and Dawn have been able to meet and exceed our expectations for quality and service and are absolutely amazing to work with. Lucy's is a family owned company which we absolutely love as we always choose to work with local businesses rather than larger chains. We recommend Lucy's to anyone who finally just want to receive the service and quality they expect when they hire a company to do a job.

Thank you for this stellar review! We all love working with you and your team. I wish everything would be this easy :)

More about Lucy's Cleaning Service & Janitorial

Lucy’s Cleaning & Sanitation offers professional, reliable, no-nonsense cleaning and sanitation services with convenient online booking and transparent pricing.
Our commercial division (LCS Sanitation) caters to healthcare, foodservice and office cleaning and sanitation and decontamination since 2010.