Lucy's Cleaning Service & Janitorial

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Lucy's Cleaning Service & Janitorial

Therese in Calgary
Therese in Calgary

House cleaning and Dryer duct cleaning.

The staff that have attended my home have been punctual, professional and very friendly. They do an incredible job. It’s like having friends visit but my house smells really clean after and you can see what a thorough job they gave done.

Therese, thank you so much for your kind words! I will be sure to relay to the team! It was our pleasure serving you, and we hope to be able to help you in the future!

K.B.  in Calgary
K.B. in Calgary

3 Hour Clean Worth Every Penny

I hired Lucy's cleaning as I have been unable to do a deep clean of my house for a while now due to an injury. Booking was quick and easy, and Henry who provided the cleaning services was most professional and did a great job in three hours. I would highly recommend this company. I am looking forward to booking with them again in the future.

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure serving you, and we hope to be able to help you in the future!

Best regards,

Jodi K.
Customer Service
www.lucyscleaning.ca

Craig  in Calgary
Craig in Calgary

House cleaning

I would highly recommend Lucy’s Cleaning Service. The cleaning was excellent and exceeded my expectations. Gabi was professional and friendly. Booking online was quick and easy. Looking forward to their next visit.

Thank you for taking time out to write this, Craig! I'll make sure to share your review with the team! Looking forward to next time! :)

Lisa
Lisa

Cleaning

The employees that came in to clean did a wonderful job! They followed my priorities and worked efficiently to get as much as they could done in the time they had. I'm super happy with the job they did and would recommend anyone to sign up for their service.

Thank you for your time to write this Lisa, we'll make sure to share your awesome review with the team! Looking forward to next time! :)

jdickie61 in Calgary
jdickie61 in Calgary

Monthly residential cleaning services

Always on time and do an amazing job. So nice to come home to a spotless house with everything in its place. Costs are very resonable as well.

Thank you for your business and trust. We appreciate your time in posting this review!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Complete clean

I was behind in my cleaning, due to an accident. The 2 girls came in and made my house sparkle again,all clean and fresh! I would definitely use this company again.

thank you so much for posting this review. All of us appreciate you taking time out of your day to do this!

Wasted in Calgary
Wasted in Calgary

3 years of great cleaning and excellent service

I am in my third year using Lucy's to clean and maintain my home. They always do an amazing job and are very reliable. They are detail oriented and never leave anything undone. I really appreciated coming home to find my home spotless and everything in it's place. Thanks.

Hi! thanks for the great review :) I hope it shows that we love what we do for you!

Florholmen in Calgary
Florholmen in Calgary

Cleaing Service

Again, Lucy’s during the worst blizzard in recent memory came through. Gabbie complete the house cleaning in 3 hours and left our home remarkably looking great and spotless. Will never hesitate to recommend Lucy’s Cleaning Service and Janitorial. Neil Holmen

As always, it is our pleasure. thank you for posting this :)

Shannon & Alan in Calgary
Shannon & Alan in Calgary

House cleaning every 2 weeks

Lucy’s cleaning service has been great! Katie is on time, professional, pleasant and helpful! She has saved us money on our cleaning needs and does a wonderful job. I would highly recommend this company!

Hello Shannon & Alan, Thank you so much for posting this review! Katie is awesome and we will make sure to let her know! Let us know if you need anything else :)
Best,
Axel

Stephanie
Stephanie

Deep clean, initial clean

What a treat to have my house clean by professional cleaners! To enjoy the summer season more, I decided to hire a cleaner every two weeks to do the typical dusting, vacuuming and washing floors.
I shopped around, of course, and found Lucy’s to be competitively priced and Axel responsed to my enquiry in a timely manner. Axel was also able to provided insurance and Alberta WCB information for me, which we all should be looking for in contractors we hire.

The cleaners did a great job and were professional.

Thank you Stephanie! Most people don't think about insurance or WCB lol. I will make sure the team knows about your kind words too !
Let me know if there is anything else I can do :)
Axel

More about Lucy's Cleaning Service & Janitorial

We are a business with family values and great staff. Lucy's Cleaning Service & Janitorial has been in business since 2008 and has steadily grown over the last years through word of mouth. We serve residential as well as commercial markets (LCS Cleaning & Sanitation) spanning multiple industries such as medical, food service, energy, hospitality, multi-unit housing and social venues.
The service our business provides is second to none and we are confident and efficient partners in your next "grime" project.
Residential services can be booked online in about a minute on our website www.lucyscleaning.ca.
For commercial projects, please refer to our website (www.LCSpros.ca)or call us toll-free at 1-855-242-5326.