Waterguard Plumbing

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Waterguard Plumbing

Carl
Carl

Awesome team for any job

I have used Mike and his team on countless occasions and they have always been reliable, honest and quick. They're not afraid of bigger jobs and always deliver. I used them for jobs as small as faucet repairs, to jobs as big as digging up my entire backyard.

Adam
Adam

Knowledgable and trustworthy

Great experience with Water Guard. Mike was very knowledgeable and was able to identify sewer issues and discuss the work that needed to be done. Given the amount of work that was done the price was very competitive and lower than another quote received. Required a sump pump installation, partial drain replacement, and a backwater valve. The team that did the work did a great job as new issues were idntified and fixed during the process. It was also a great experience dealing with Mike as he was responsive to emails/calls and took the time to answer all my questions. I would definately use them again!

Thank you for warm reviews. It has been a pleasure to service your family. I’d like to say you are a gentleman and a man of your word. Very organized and informed. It’s quite refreshing to work for people like that.

If you or your friends/family need any of our services – they will get a discount and great treatment.

Best regards,

Eileen in Hamilton
Eileen in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Lead waterline replacement

We hired Waterguard to replace our underground lead waterlines in May, 2021. Prior to this, Vasyl visited our home in Hamilton to discuss the plan which was to be trenchless and gave us an estimate.
Shortly into the project, we were informed by the crew that they could not get through the bedrock. As a result the trenchless plan quickly became full trench resulting in an extra day of labour, close to 50% increase in costs and more property disruption.
The crew worked diligently to complete the job in a timely manner. They were punctual, organized and careful about cleaning up after the work was completed.
We are happy that our new waterlines are lead free and the improved water pressure in our home.

Lenka in Toronto
Lenka in Toronto

Backwater valve installation

Excellent work. Fast, without a hassle. Mike, the project manager helped us with an application for the city and arranged an inspector.
Glad we chose their service.
We highly recommend Waterguard Plumbing company.

Lead pipe

The city came and replaced the lead pipe for our water line. Since they replace the city pipe only we had to replace the remaining lead pipe. Mike came by quickly and told us our options and quoted within the day. The crew were early and really professional and courteous. They laid down tarps and were very careful with our house. I would recommend Water guard.

Peter
Peter

Great Service

I opened the indoor valve to an outdoor tap in the spring and it started dripping. The response to my call for help was immediate. The problem was solved just as quickly. Amazing service!

Leo Desorcy for 555 Merton Condo Corp. H
Leo Desorcy for 555 Merton Condo Corp. H

Sewer line replacement

Michael and his skilled team reviewed our problems and quickly diagnosed the problem. They replaced our root clogged sewer link and installed a back flow valve between the house and the street. From the first meeting, I felt this was a team to trust with this complex and messy problem. We are very satisfied with the work and would recommend the company for their friendliness, honesty, efficiency and cleanliness.

Waterpipe replacement

Water-Guard company is a company of professionals.
They are expert in their work and take their work seriously.
Customer Service is fantastic and keep their words. I recommend water guard without hesitation.
Best Wishes.

Suruj
Suruj
0 reviews Collingwood, ON

Water Line ReplacementL9Y 3E6

WaterGuard replace 40 feet of water Service line from street to the onside of my house with copper. My previous contractor made a mess and leave Water Guard did an excellent job clean and fast I will highly recommend Water Guard for all plumbing needs

rohanrohan in Toronto
rohanrohan in Toronto

Pipe Replacement

Mike and his crew are top notch. Helpful, informative and on time. Even came back to check on a concern I had, and saved me a whole lot of pain down the road. I will definitely refer these guys to my friends and family.

More about Waterguard Plumbing

The plumbers at Water Guard Plumbing pride themselves on their professionalism and ability to complete a job in a timely manner, to an industry standard. Since it’s establishment in 2006, Water Guard Plumbing has worked with a number of contractors and home owners on a variety of different projects. Backwater valve and sump pump installation, waterproofing, drainrooter services and lead pipe
replacement are among their most common projects.

Owner and plumber, Vasyl Pygrodskyy has over 15 years of experience in the plumbing industry. His knowledgeable and friendly nature is why he has received tremendous feedback from past
customers. His clients have been more than willing to refer Water Guard Plumbing to their friends and family.