Water Guard

Reviews for Water Guard

Jose in Scarborough
Jose in Scarborough

Wet basement problem

Waterguard Plumbing did an amazing job waterproofing one of our basement walls and installing a sump pump. Michael and his crew were punctual and reliable; they worked steadily for a full day and completed the work in a very professional, efficient and respectful way. The team did a very clean job and no debris was left behind. If the need arose, we would not hesitate to hire them again.
Raquel and Jose Borgono

CTN
CTN

Backwater Valve Installation

Decided to go with Water Guard after doing some homework on getting a backwater valve installed and a camera scope of our drain pipes. Water Guard offered us competitive pricing, but more importantly great people to deal with from start to finish. Honest, straight forward, conscientious, family run business.....could not ask for more. Very careful and clean work both inside and outside the house (drain pipe repair outside). Thank you Mike, Vasyl, and the crew from WG. I have already recommended you to my neighbours!

Thanks a lot Carlo, great to know that you have a brand new, fully functioning sewer system with a backwater valve on it. it's there for life 😁

Lauren in Toronto
Lauren in Toronto

Outdoor water pipe repair

Vasyl once again, saved the day when our pipe outside the house cracked last winter and was preventing us from using our hose for summer water fun with the kids and watering plants. Vasyl is a dependable guy who doesn't over charge, and stands behind his work!
Thanks again Vasyl

Lauren,

Thanks for spending your time to provide us with these kind words. It was a pleasure serving you :D

Lou in North York
Lou in North York

Storm water Sump pump installation

Responsive and flexible during quotation process. The job was finished to a high level of quality and it was on time. The crew was competent and clean. They covered my stuff during the work and wore shoe covers to protect my floor. In addition to this at the same time I had my kitchen drain back-up with grease and Mike was able to accomadate me to unblock my drain quickly and efficiently. Excellent jobs! Mike is an honest and professional plumber and offered us the most cost effective solution with his expertise knowledge. I would recommend him to my family and closest friends.

Lou, it has been a pleasure working for your family. enjoy our product! Glad you were satisfied :)

Mike and Judy G in Mississauga
Mike and Judy G in Mississauga

Main stack replacement Removal of building trap outside Rework interior washroom plumbing

Couldn't be happier with the superior workmanship and customer service we received from Mike and his crew. Respectful of property inside and out exceptional clean up. Highly recommend. Mike and Judy G

Thank you our dear friends, always a pleasure :) you guys were the best

Michael in Cambridge
Michael in Cambridge

Backwater valve installation

Mike and his crew did a very professional job to install the backwater valve at my house. Mike came out to examine the work required and he explained all the needed work in an extremely professional and polite manner. They finished the work in a few days, they did a great job and they passed the City Inspection with flying colors. I was really impressed that they cleaned up everything at the site they worked when they finished the job. Really impressed with their organization and their efficiency. Also, Mike helped me fill in the Subsidy Program Application for the city of Toronto and I truly appreciate that. I definitely recommend Mike and his crew to anybody who wants to install the backwater valve at their location. Very professional, trustworthy and efficient.

thank you soo much for such kind words :)

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto

Professional and Reasonable!

I've worked with a different plumbing company before, and will now recommend RWG in the future. Compared to what I've paid for plumbing services in the past, this company has very competitive prices. Staff arrived at my house and finished the work in a timely manner. Thanks guys!

Mary A.
Mary A.

Connection to Region of Peel sewer system

My home in middle of Mississauga was on septic until the tree roots corroded the pipes in October of 2018. I called Waterguard Plumbing for help. They were amazing and very responsive. They were able to initially fix some pipes so that I did not have to leave home while waiting to connect to the Region of Peel sewer system. They then worked with the Region and by March I was connected and the septic tanks were closed down. The team were fabulous - I cannot thank them enough.

Mary, it was one tough project but we all worked around to get it done smoothly. Thank you!

Terry in Brampton
Terry in Brampton

Blocked kitchen drain in century home

I can't say how thrilled I am that I was able to find Water Guard. They quickly responded to my inquiry and arrived to assess the situation on the same day. The diagnosis of a blocked, under slab drain line was spot on and they were able to schedule the work for the following day as our kitchen was pretty much non-functional. They arrived on time, kept the work site neat and explained along the way everything they were doing. Besides the cast iron/clay drain replacement they completed a replacement of the main water shutoff, a couple of crimped pipes, replacement of troublesome saddle valves, re-positioning of the vertical drain, new floor drain near water heater/furnace (great idea that hadn't even occurred to me) and a new faucet install all for a very reasonable price and within a single day. Although the work ended up being more extensive than originally thought I wasn't surprised due to the age of the home (1926). Some companies would have taken advantage of the client after finding a much larger issue once the concrete was broken but not Water Guard. These guys have integrity and a do it right attitude that I truly appreciated. The crew were fantastic and didn't even seem to mind this homeowner watching and learning as they went about their work or my adding additional items to their work list. I highly recommend Water Guard and will be calling them the next time I need any plumbing work done.

PS They offered to mop the floor but I decided my "kids" could do that both of whom seem to have suddenly become "super busy" ;)

Oh Terry , loved this review and read it with a smile. You are a definition of a top notch customer, stayed on top of the situation and made lighting fast, correct decisions on the spot. Pleasure working for You, and we will see You again for your main floor bathroom Reno!

West End Guy in Mississauga
West End Guy in Mississauga

Backwater Valve Installation

Mike came out in person to respond to my request to have a backwater valve installed in my home so that I could prevent any possible back flow of the City sewage or water into my drain system. Mike was very knowledgable and provided a high level of customer service. The job was arranged in a few days and his crew did the installation in one day, which included the inspection by the City! Everything was cleaned up with care. Mike came back later that day to settle the bill and even helped me fill in the City rebate online so that I could mail it the next day. When dealing with your drain system, it is important to have someone that you can trust. I researched many other companies but found Mike's website to be the highest quality and he clearly explain the City rebate program. I would recommend Mike and his crew to any home owner that is considering having this installation.

Thanks a lot for kind words! Always a pleasure to help out my clients with installation and understanding of what they are getting 😁

More about Water Guard

The plumbers at Water Guard Plumbing pride themselves on their professionalism and ability to complete a job in a timely manner, to an industry standard. Since it’s establishment in 2006, Water Guard Plumbing has worked with a number of contractors and home owners on a variety of different projects. Backwater valve and sump pump installation, waterproofing, drainrooter services and lead pipe
replacement are among their most common projects.

Owner and plumber, Vasyl Pygrodskyy has over 15 years of experience in the plumbing industry. His knowledgeable and friendly nature is why he has received tremendous feedback from past
customers. His clients have been more than willing to refer Water Guard Plumbing to their friends and family.