Capitol City Seamless

Reviews for Capitol City Seamless

HomeStars in CP
HomeStars in CP

Eaves troughs

I contacted Josh to gives us an estimate! We are 5 townhomes in Carleton Place. He was prompt, courteous & efficient! We were very impressed as his pricing was extremely fair!
He & his team did a very professional job! They were super! I would recommend Josh & his team without hesitation! Linda Grossi

Thanks so much for the great review. Was nice to work with you!

Clare
Clare

Eavestrough replacement

Had a great experience with Capitol Seamless. Josh replied quickly, and helped us out with a broken eavestrough this Winter. Great work, would highly recommend!!

It's great to hear of your experience hiring us. Thank you

The B.
The B.
1 review Perth, ON

Eavestrough

We renovated an old stone house in Perth, ON and Josh did all the eavestrough a couple of years ago - we were very pleased with his work. He was courteous, reliable and reasonable - we have recommended him to many friends. We recently put in a new front entrance and needed new eavestrough just across the front of the house - not a large job and thought it may not be worth his time to come from Kemptville... However, he replied to my email immediately and said he would fit it in for us. Once again he was courteous, professional, came when he said he would and did a great job. Thanks so much... I highly recommend Capitol City Seamless.

Thank you for those kind words - it means a lot to us to know what our customers liked about hiring us.

tlight
tlight

Eavestrough

Very timely, reasonably priced and professional. Would highly recommend.
Completed the work in record time!

We were happy to have squeezed you in this time of the year before old man winter shuts us down!
Thanks

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Eavestroughing

I had the owner Josh give us one out of 3 estimates. Theirs was the lowest and although I wouldn't make that my go to I had an impression he was reliable. When I came home everything looked perfect and no garbage left. I'm pretty picky so I would strongly recommend them.

Thanks for choosing us for your eavestrough.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

repaired a downspout

I contacted Josh to repair a downspout that my neighbour backed into. He gave me an approximate price on the phone which I thought was reasonable. I have found it very difficult to get anyone to come to my house for small repairs. He was very willing and even did it in cold weather! In six years he is the first to say yes and show up for the job with a smile. I would definitely recommend him!

We are always happy when the customer is happy.
It's nice to do these small jobs when we are in the area, so we are glad it all worked out.
Thank you.

lwharton
lwharton

Eaves troph

Very neat, tidy and professional. I would recommend with confidence. Very pleased with their work.

Thanks for choosing us for your eavestrough!

guyduhaime50
guyduhaime50

Eavestrough

Very professional and knowledgeableable. Josh took the time to explain requirement and make adjustments to meet our needs as well keeping the job site very clean. I would recommend them without reservation and use them in the future.

Glad to help!
We are always happy to answer any questions - sometimes the answers are not as obvious as it seems with eavestrough requirements, so thanks for mentioning that.

Paula
Paula
1 review Kemptville, ON

New home install in Kemptville, Ontario.

Capitol City Seamless arrived at our home and started work right away. We were concerned about the position of one of the downspouts but their suggestion worked well. While they were here they never stopped working -- even in the rain. When they were finished, they cleaned up our yard and collected everything off the ground. You would never know they were here. They are very polite and respectful. They accommodated our time table which was above and beyond the call of duty and very much appreciated. We think they did an excellent job. We are now waiting for rain.

Thanks for writing a review Paula.
The great details you mentioned will help the next homeowner find the right eavestrough company for them.
Thanks again.

mark
mark

Eavestrough repair

My eavestrough was damaged during a storm. The repair looks amazing!
Great work and works highly recommend.

Happy to serve.
Thank you.

More about Capitol City Seamless

Capitol City Seamless is proudly serving Ottawa and surrounding areas! We offer seamless eavestrough, soffit & fascia, and aluminum finishes. We use only heavy gauge materials that have been manufactured in Canada.
We are fully insured, licensed, and BBB accredited.
All employees are WSIB covered, and have Fall Arrest training.
Give us a call today for a free estimate.