Tiles R Us

Reviews for Tiles R Us

Charles from Maple
Charles from Maple

Shower restoration

One major shower restoration one basic shower restoration, bathtub recaulking and two travertine countertop polishing and sealing. I could not believe what a fabulous job Owen did. He was working at our house for 12 hours. He also did some extra things he noticed for no extra charge. My Travetine bathroom looks better than ever. I don’t like to write reviews unless I am very impressed, and Owen is a pleasure to deal with, and does a fabulous job !
Highly recommended ! Thank you Owen
First two and last picture are after. Other pictures are before.

Thank you so much . Your review made my day.

Arch Pablo in Milton
Arch Pablo in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Shower re-grouting and re-caulking plus bathroom floor cleaning

Our shower has been in as pretty bad shape for quite a while. We have considered doing a bathroom renovation but it's quite costly. One day, my wife showed me a post in Facebook about a tile and grout cleaning company - Tiles R Us. I was quite impressed by the reviews and the before and after images!
I submitted a Quote request on their website and got a response from Owen right away. He was easy to deal with and got a mutually-agreed schedule right away - quite flexible!
On the day of the scheduled work, Owen commented that our shower condition was one of the worst he's seen but he guaranteed that he will work hard to make it as good as new. Work hard he did and worked long hours for 2 consecutive days!
Owen is a professional and showed great passion for the work that he does. He worked tirelessly to produce the awesome results that he guaranteed at the start of the job. My wife and I are completely satisfied with his work. As a matter of fact, we will get him back to work on our kitchen and powder room ceramic floors!
Thanks Owen for an awesome job!!

Thank you so much for the review. Will forward BEFORE & AFTER pictures for upload.

shower restoration in North York
shower restoration in North York

Shower restoration

Hello, I moved in a condo in an older building and my shower was in bad shape and had black mold. I was told I had to renovate the whole shower and the expense was too much for me. I called Owen and he was available right away to come and restore the shower; I was so relieved to save the money and not to have to worry about the condition of the shower. Owen is a professional who goes above and beyond, he is a kind man and shows integrity in his work. Thank you Owen.
With gratitude,
Marina

Thank you for your business and taking time to give us a review.

Corena
Corena

Bathroom resurfacing

Excellent work!!! Would highly recommend. Owen was a pleasure and very professional. He responded to my query quickly and gave a lot of clear direction on what was needed to get the bathroom looking new. Appreciate the quick work and his a availability. He was accomodating in every way. Thank you for such great work

Thank you for your business and taking time to give us a review

wennington
wennington

Shower restoration

Just exactly as the other reviews say. Owen is accessible, available, and the utmost professional. He is a perfectionist and this is easily reflected in the work he did for me. He is very good at what he does and is a very hard worker; I recommend him wholeheartedly, and without reservation.

Lucy25
Lucy25

Shower Restoration

Owen did a great job restoring our shower. We were looking at replacing it, so were pleased to come across his positive reviews on Homestars. Very thorough job!

Thank you for your business.

Leander
Leander

Grout replacement and recaulking

The quality of the work was great, I wish we’d done it years ago. Weeks later, I’m still pleased. I have two minor quibbles about the overall experience, but they wouldn’t prevent me from using Tiles R Us again, or from recommending them to a friend. The first is that I had to do quite a bit of cleanup of the job site and surrounding area (although he put in a very long day, so perhaps it can be forgiven :) ). The second is that, after agreeing to the quote, I couldn’t get one final question answered (communication via email). Neither of the above should be taken as a deal-breaker, just something to be aware of. Overall, I’m happy with the work and feel I received good value.

Thank you for your business, correction noted.

jenny.jereb
jenny.jereb

Shower regrout

Excellent job. I am completely happy with the job Owen did on my shower! He is a diligent and hard worker and the shower looks brand new! I recommend Tilesrus for any tile job. You won't be disappointed! Owen is such a professional.

Dimitri
Dimitri

Bathroom renovation

Work was done in a professional manner, bathroom looks like new and after work whole area was left clean.
happy with the price too.

Thank you for your business, much appreciated.

helentsantspersonal in Toronto
helentsantspersonal in Toronto

Shower stall regrouting - thrilled with the results!

Our master ensuite shower stall was in bad shape with major mould issues. We thought we needed a costly Reno. I found Owen on site and thought I would give him a try. We are so glad we did. The results exceeded our expectations! After regrouting, caulking and polishing each tile, including the ceiling, the shower looks like new! Thank you Owen.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I will send you before and after pictures for you to upload.

More about Tiles R Us

At TilesRus, we've got all your needs covered from Tile and Grout Cleaning and Restoration to Marble Restoration and Polishing. Don't hesitate to ask us a question or inquire as to why a certain process has to take place. All of our staff are friendly and knowledgeable and we have completed 100's of projects. We are insured and WSIB compliant. We want you to know just how special you and your project are to us, so we do our very best to ensure that you and your needs always come first. We even have a complimentary free no obligation estimate.

Some of the services provided:
Tile and grout cleaning and sealing
Mold and Mildew removal