Tiles R Us

Reviews for Tiles R Us

kbradford in Toronto
kbradford in Toronto

Shower stall Restoration

The work was exceptional and professional. They even went above the call of duty and did extra work to improve the overall appearance of the bathroom. I would definitely higher them for other jobs in my home, and I would recommend them to friends and family. Thanks again!

pat_c1960 in Hamilton
pat_c1960 in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Marble and Porcelain Tile restoration & Sealing

Owen is a great, hard worker. He is very passioniate about doing a great job. This the second time I've used him and he is very professional, always on time, and deficated to his work. He is very knowledgeable. Thanks for a great job. Pat

Thank you very much for your business.

Marble tile repair

Great experience with this company! My marble kitchen island was damaged and they restored it and looks brand new!! Even after the job was completed he came back to ensure my kitchen was spotless and no marble dust anywhere. If you are looking to repair any marble this company does great work and has excellent customer service!

Thank you very much for that review. Enjoy your countertop

jules
jules

Shower Stall Regrouting

Extremely satisfied with the work done. Owen worked nonstop for 12 hours and completed the job in one day. The bathroom was left in an immaculate condition. Almost no detectable evidence remained after Owen had cleaned the work area. I wish he had taken before and after pictures of the work site so that you could truly appreciate the amazing condition he left the bathroom in.
I will gladly recommend Tilesrus to anyone who needs this type of work done.

I enjoyed your hospitality during the project. Thanks for your business

Jen
Jen

Slate floor Tile and Grout Restoration & Sealing

My floors have never been so clean, you could eat off them. I'm amazed. The job was done very well and I would gladly recommend their services to friends.

Thanks for that great review.

northyorkmaison
northyorkmaison

Tile and Grout Restoration & Sealing

I was surprised by the final cost so was not prepared with the right amount of cash, and they don't accept credit cards. Yes, credit card companies charge a ridiculous amount, but that is the cost of doing business in this day and age. I also recommend customers measure and calculate the square footage themselves first.

The final amount you said you were surprised about was included in the contract that you signed at your home prior to the start of the work. In keeping with our company policy, you were advised prior to the job date to measure the area to be cleaned so as to have an idea of what the final cost will look like. Once our specialists arrived at your home, the same area was measured and together the exact square footage confirmed before work began. That you were surprised by the final cost is not our making. Although we do not accept credit cards, our preferred methods of payment include debit payment, interac money transfer, commercial cheques and cash. We did a fantastic job for you just like we did for your brother that refereed you to us. Sad to hear the review is not about the quality of the work done.

chenier_fran in Virgil
chenier_fran in Virgil
1 review Thorold, ON

Shower Restoration

Owen was absolutely wonderful
His workmanship is meticulous and professional
We scheduled our appointment on short notice and provided an estimate which we more than happy with
He was very punctual,diligent and we highly recommend it
My shower stall and floor sparkle like new

Thank you for your business.

michaels in Vaughan
michaels in Vaughan

Excess Grout Removal from tiles on pool deck

There was excess grout that was left behind and hardened on top of tiles that needed to be removed. We brought in other companies to try to get the job done with no success. Tiles R Us not only said they could remove all the grout and leave the tiles clean, they guaranteed it. All the grout was removed as promised and the client was extremely happy with the job.

Kathryn in Etobicoke
Kathryn in Etobicoke

tiles and grout cleaned and small repair in shower

I hired Owen after reading the other comments on this site. He was courteous and promptly came by to give me a quote. He was here all day and did a fantastic job. We noticed a small problem after he left and he came back right away and repaired it . It was so refreshing to have such a great contractor that was so conscientious. We will definitely be referring Owen to others.

That was really nice hearing those words from you. I am happy your satisfied. Thank you for your business. Your a great client. Looking forward working for you again in the future.

Roy from Brampton
Roy from Brampton

Shower Renovation

Owen of Tiles R Us did an unbelievable job. He was the best contractor that I have used in the last 5 years. I will be recommending his to my friends and family.

Thanks for the review, am glad you like the job.

More about Tiles R Us

At TilesRus, we've got all your needs covered from Tile and Grout Cleaning and Restoration to Marble Restoration and Polishing. Don't hesitate to ask us a question or inquire as to why a certain process has to take place. All of our staff are friendly and knowledgeable and we have completed 100's of projects. We are insured and WSIB compliant. We want you to know just how special you and your project are to us, so we do our very best to ensure that you and your needs always come first. We even have a complimentary free no obligation estimate.

Some of the services provided:
Tile and grout cleaning and sealing
Mold and Mildew removal