Sweet Painters

Reviews for Sweet Painters

Rosanna
Rosanna

Kitchen Reface

The work performed was exceptional and neat. I would most definitely refer them to anyone and definitely use them again !

Hi Rosanna!

You were a great client. You knew exactly what you wanted and were very proactive in everything. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope to hear from you again on any other exciting projects. Thanks again for your kind words!

Sweet Refinishing Team

#cabinetpainting #paintingcabinets #paintingcontractor #painting #kitchencabinetrefinishing #kitchencabinets #kitchen #construction #kitchendesign #realtor #toronto #countertop #renovations #renovationproject #contractors #contractor #reno #interiordesign #paint #renovation #restoration #cabinets #refinishing #cabinetpainting #cabinetpainter #kitchencontractor #paintingcabinets #paintingcontractor #paintingcontractors #paintlife #paintersofinstagram #painters #gtapainters #cabinetrefacing

Adelina from Mississauga
Adelina from Mississauga

Kitchen Chairs

My daughter had her kitchen cabinets refinished by Sweet Refinishing and they did an excellent job! At the same time I was looking for new kitchen chairs to go with my new harvest table. I was having a hard time finding good quality chairs within my budget to replace the solid oak chairs that I have. I had an “a ha” moment and called Imran and asked if he recommended refinishing chairs. He said he had done them in the past and reassured me that they would be that the finish would be durable so I went ahead and had him paint my six, very well made solid oak chairs, in a matte finish white. It’s been six weeks and I am very happy with the finished product and the durability of the paint finish. I would totally recommend Sweet Refinishing and would use them again 100%.

Thanks for your kind words and feedback. You had great feedback and took the time to reach out in a timely manner. Thanks again!

#chairpainting #cabinetpainting #paintingcabinets #paintingcontractor #painting #kitchencabinetrefinishing #kitchencabinets #kitchen #construction #kitchendesign #realtor #toronto #countertop #renovations #renovationproject #contractors #contractor #reno #interiordesign #paint #renovation #restoration #cabinets #refinishing #cabinetpainting #cabinetpainter #kitchencontractor #paintingcabinets #paintingcontractor #paintingcontractors #paintlife #paintersofinstagram #painters #gtapainters

Two B.
Two B.

Kitchen cabinet refinishing

Sweet Painters did an excellent job refacing the kitchen cabinets in my client’s home. They finished the boxes on site with meticulous care and completed the work within a tight timeline. I would definitely recommend them and will use them again in the future!

Thanks for your kind words and feedback. Look forward to working with you again. Also, thank you for trusting us with your clients.

Sweet Refinishing Team

A. F.
A. F.

Partial kitchen renovation

Beautiful job done on my kitchen cabinets and island. Glass insert also added in wine case cabinet which gives a whole new look to my home. Would certainly use their services again.
Thanks Sweet Refinishing!

Thanks for your kind words and feedback. Look forward to working with you again. #cabinetpainting #paintingcabinets #paintingcontractor #painting #kitchencabinetrefinishing #kitchencabinets #kitchen #construction #kitchendesign #realtor #toronto #countertop #renovations #renovationproject #contractors #contractor #reno #interiordesign #paint #renovation #restoration #cabinets #refinishing #cabinetpainting #cabinetpainter #kitchencontractor #paintingcabinets #paintingcontractor #paintingcontractors #paintlife #paintersofinstagram #painters #gtapainters

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen cabinets refinishing, painting and countertop

The job was just done and kitchen looks better then new. Everything was done on time and on schedule by very professional people. Thank you very much from quite finicky customer.

Hi!

Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing + New Quartz Countertop + New Handles + New Soft close Hinges + New Backsplash

lindamccallum003
lindamccallum003
1 review Whitby, ON

Kitchen. Cupboards

Awesome work excellent customer service we are so happy with the work done if we ever need this work done again sweet refinishing will be the first people we call. For the fraction of the price that a new kitchen cost we had our cupboards redone and our kitchen looks brand new. Happy happy happy

Hi Linda!

It was great working with you on this project. I know you had to wait a little while to get started but hope it was well worth it for you in the end. From your comments it seems like you were happy ;). Hope to keep in touch and looking forward to any further projects with you.Thank you very much for your kind words. It was great working with you. Thank you for trusting us to do your work. I am happy with how your kitchen turned out and looking forward to working with you again!

Kitchen Cabinet Refacing + New Quartz Countertop + New Handles + New Soft close Hinges
#kitchencabinetrefinishing #kitchencabinets #kitchencabinetrefacing #refinishingkitchen #construction #kitchendesign #realtor #mississauga #vaughan #brampton #richmondhill #oakville #toronto #markham #burlington #countertop #quartz #countertop #interiordesign #counter #backsplash #renovations #renovationproject #contractors #contractor #reno #backsplash #interiordesign #paint #renovation #restoration #cabinets #realtor #painting #cabinetpainting #paintingcabinets #kitchencontractor #kitchenrenovation #kitchenreno

tony
tony
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Refinishing of kitchen cabinets

We had our kitchen cabinets refinished,changed color, had a new backsplash installed and painted the kitchen and family room. Very happy with the work. Imran’s crew was pleasant and punctual. I would diffently use Sweet for my next project.

Tony

Hey Tony!

Thank you! I am glad exceeded your expectations. It was great working with you. Thank you for your cooperation and patience. I look forward to working with you on future projects. I know you have some general painting coming up so we will touch base when you feel the time is right.

Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing & New Backsplash ❤️

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New kitchen

Wanted a lighter kitchen, but not a new one. Searched for a refinishing company and looked for quotes. So happy with the work, price and timeframe sweet finishing gave us. Love our new white kitchen

Thank you for the kind words. I am happy we were able to meet your budget and expectations. Overall it was a pleasure working with you and thank you for everything on your end.

Look forward to working with you on future projects.

Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing & New Backsplash & Quartz Countertop ❤️
#kitchencabinetrefinishing #kitchencabinetmakeover #kitchencabinets #kitchencabinetrestore #refinishingkitchen #kitchenremodel #kitchencabinetproject #kitchen #kitchenproject #kitchencabinetrestoration #kitchencabinetrefacing #cabintetransformation #benjaminmoore #sherwinwilliams #para #painting #paint #spraypainting #spraypaintingcabinets #spraypaintingkitchencabinets #cupboardrefinishing #cupoboardfinishing #cupboardpainting #cupboardpaint #kitchencupboardrefinishing #kitchencupboardpainting #refinishedkitchen #refinish #refinishing #refinish #freshpaint #repaint #woodfinishing #remodel #woodrefinishing #sweetrefinishing #contractor #quartz #quartzcountertops #quartzcountertop #freeestimate #freequote #beforeandafter #countertop

Pervez Nooruddin from Toronto
Pervez Nooruddin from Toronto

A Bitter disappointment

We had contacted Sweet Painters in Sept/Oct 2017 based on positive reviews at this site. They were contracted to repaint our kitchen from brown to white. We agreed to their quoted price and did not hassle as we wanted a quality job and for our otherwise immaculate kitchen, whose color we did not like. During the first visit, Imran did try to convince us to change the cabinet doors, however we did not agree as the condition of the doors was great, if not perfect.

The experience has been a bitter disappointment both during contract execution and sub-standard quality of their work as their painted color started peeling off color just two months after they completed the work.

When another trusted contractor reviewed the work, I was told that the company did neither strip the old brown paint, nor applied any base coat before painting it white. They just spray painted the white color over the brown. So no wonder the white color keeps peeling off at the slightest touch.

Therefore, buyers beware and do not trust the customer reviews as they may probably be from friends and family.

First off, thank you for in depth"review".

We always welcome and appreciate fair critique and feedback for our work. However, it's unfortunate that for reasons unbenounced to us you have decided to share a false review statements.

At no point did we try to convince you of replacing your current wood doors with new MDF doors. Our Core Business is kitchen cabinet refinishing not Refacing. Why we would sell you on the idea of refacing your doors instead of kitchen cabinet refinishing when your cabinets are in good shape, makes no sense. Infact, many of our clients would attest that we have turned down business and requested clients to take a more cost effective options by keeping the wooden doors as opposed to replacing with new MDF doors. Thus we agreed to cabinet refinishing not refacing.

Assuming, there is a defect with the product, it's reasonable to assume one would contact the contractor right away. If there was an issue within 2 months after installation, why were we not contacted? In fact it has been almost 9 months since the installation of your doors. The kitchen would still fall under our one-year warranty. Instead, you reached out to a different contractor and tried to resolve the "issue". Any reasonable person would go back to the company and make an attempt to rectify the situation. But no attempt was made on your end which says a lot about this "review".

In regards to your new contractors comments. We don't deviate from our process when refinishing cabinets for any reason. We conducted all the necessary steps for your cabinet as we do with every other kitchen. If there was no base coat primer applied the paint would not stick at all. It would instantly peel off the cabinetry like butter. The problem would have been noted right away not 2 months after the fact as you have stated. Sorry to say it again but even the technical analysis doesn't make sense.

In closing, it's quite ironic you are questioning the credibility of the homestars process and the reviews posted under our profile. Yet, you have chosen this Forum / website to do the same. The notion that close family and friends have submitted almost 30 plus favorable reviews, pictures is quite laughable. With countless others also not posting on homestars but very happy with the work that we have done. Our reviews speak for themselves.

If you would like to discuss feel free to give me a call at 416-579-7823. We stand behind and take pride in our work and don't shy away from erroneous reviews.

Andy
Andy

Painting

This job was a surprise for my parents. I am so impressed by sweet painters, I kept asking for the job to get done Thursday and he said Friday. Came home Thursday night and the job was completed, I was amazed. This is an amazing company and they’re doing more work for me moving forward. Love these guys !

Hey Andy!

thank you for your awesome feedback. I hope we met and exceeded your expectations. I know initially I said we couldn't do the job on Thursday even though you really wanted to get it done that day. We were fully booked but I felt the urgency and thought to get it done for you as soon as possible. I'm glad we whatever to make you happy. Thank you for the referral with your neighbor. Look forward to working with you in the near future.

Newly done exterior doors ❤️
#construction #painter #paint #painting? #garagedoor #freshpaint #repaint #woodfinishing #woodrefinishing #sweetrefinishing #mississauga #vaughan #brampton #richmondhill #oakville #toronto #markham #burlington #black #exterior #exteriorpainting #sandingwood #contractor #realestate #Realtor #homestars #houzz #construction #gta #gtaonline #paintingcompany

More about Sweet Painters

We are a professional Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing & Refacing, Painting, Kitchen & general contracting company servicing Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Milton, Vaughan, Scarborough and the GTA. With years of experience under our belt there is nothing we cant tackle.

Feel free to call us for a FREE estimate 416-579-7823.

LINKS TO CHECK OUT:
Instagram Page | https://www.instagram.com/sweetrefinishing/
Additional Work Pictures | https://goo.gl/photos/3msBmSzgc6rY4XrX6

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors and Cabinetry & Millwork
Sweet Refinishing & Painting is a full service painting company for your all kinds of painting, refinishing, contracting needs. It’s a one-stop shop for residential and commercial spaces. We provide the best painting solutions throughout the GTA to beautify your home or work place with the best results. For many years, we have been providing quality-painting services to our clients with the promise of reliability, excellence and affordability. Within Toronto and GTA we are renowned as leading painting service providers that are always committed to exceeding your expectations. Our wonderful clients consist of Homeowners, Real Estate Agents, Property Managers, General Contractors and Facilities Managers. Our services include the following. A. Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing / Refacing B. Painting C. Countertops D. Backsplash E. General Renovations Sweet Painters & Refinishing is the perfect team for you’re kitchen cabinets, renovations, home and commercial painting. We professionally spray paint kitchen cabinets and paint houses, condos, apartments and any type of residential or commercial property in Toronto and throughout the GTA.
Our residential painting services include : Home Painting Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Kitchen Cabinet Refacing Countertops Custom Home Painting Condominium & Apartments Exterior Painting Interior Painting General Handyman services Application and removal of wallpaper Kitchen Cabinet Painting & Staining EXTERIOR PAINTING: Exterior Home Painting Aluminium Siding Painting Brick Painting Deck Staining & Fence Staining Driveway & Patrio Concrete Power & Pressure Washing COMMERCIAL PAINTING: Our commercial painting services consist of painting the following and more. We offer great pricing for bulk and large projects. We are fully licensed and insured for all your commercial painting needs. Office painting Medical offices Townhouse and apartment complexes Daycares and nurseries Small and large businesses Retail stores Fast food outlets and restaurants Hospitals and nursing homes School Factories New industrial building renovations Pre-construction painting Underground parking garage painting Hotels and motels Dance studios and gyms Arenas and entertainment venues Graffiti removal Line painting and line marking Epoxy and concrete floor painting
We use Eco Friendly premium paints and lacquers from various brands including but not limited to Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, Behr.
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing / Refacing, Painting, Quartz Countertops, Backsplash, General Renovations
Cash, Cheque, All Credit Cards