sealallpavement.com

Reviews for sealallpavement.com

Allyson S.
Allyson S.

Driveway and Patio Repair, Sealing, and Landscaping

We called Danny and Seal All to help with problems we were having with a previous company's interlocking stone work. After just six months, our entire property including our driveway and patio had heaved and shifted, cracking some of the stones and leaving us with a mess. Danny and his team lifted all the stones and discovered the base material was incorrect and insufficient. Working 12-hour days, they completely lifted all of the stones, scraped out the previous material, laid proper base material, relaid the stone, applied polymeric sand and sealed the stone, plus landscaped our whole back yard with new sod. They were done in less than a week, whereas the previous company took several weeks and kept leaving our property for days. Danny is a great guy, very straightforward and easy to deal with, experienced, helpful, and very very reliable. His team has done an amazing job and we will be recommending them to everyone we know!

thank you for the great review was pleasure working with you

randienewman
randienewman

Backyard patio

When I was looking for someone to power wash and seal my patio I called many companies and the only one that returned my call was Danny, so we went with him. We are thrilled that we did! Danny did an amazing job! I honestly didn’t think my patio could look as good as it does!

thank you very much for the great review open to work for you in the future again

Apple
Apple
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Interlock driveway

Denny from Sealall refinished my huge driveway in a very professional manner. He proceeded the work better than his promised! He is a very honest businessman and did not try to convince me to do something that I don’t need to do! The price is also very reasonable! My driveway looks better than what I expected, I am very happy! I have no problem to recommend Danny to people and in fact I have already recommended Danny to my friend!

thank you very much for the great review pleasure working with you

sandra p.
sandra p.

Driveway and backyard cleaning and sealing

We have called Danny before and would highly recommend his work. He pays attention to detail and gets the job done right. Our stone backyard and driveway look like new again. Thank you, Danny!

thank you very much Sandra for the great review hope to do more work for you in the future

Heather
Heather

Pool deck and patio

Pool deck looks brand new (even the tricky spot where the drainage is poor), and they even did the patio for me at no charge! It looks beautiful and is safe for when my elderly parents come to visit this summer.

thank you very much for the excellent review hope to do more work for you in the future

Peter
Peter
1 review Burlington, ON

Driveway repair

Fantastic team. Entire driveway interlocking bricks removed, relevelled and re-laid in one day. Extremely pleased with the work, completion date and price. Danny very responsive to request for proposal. Have no hesitation recommending this company.

thank you for the excellent review I'm happy to meet your expectation

Barbra
Barbra

Patch repairs on driveway

I needed to repair a very old patch job from the installation of weeping tile. It was so badly cracked, I could remove sections with my bare hands. I also had a sinking area next to a stair that was a bit of a hazard. The experience was very easy. Danny and his crew were very good. The price was competitive. I would use them again.

thank you very much Barbara for this excellent review

steve in Toronto
steve in Toronto

fix retaining wall

I had called three companies to fix my retaining wall. Two had called back but SealAllPavement was the most responsive. Without seeing the retaining wall in person, Danny gave a rough estimate which I was ok with to proceed. When he saw my retaining wall in person, he told me the work effort would be much less than he thought and decreased my quote accordingly even though he knew I was willing to pay the higher estimate. A testament of his honesty which I was very impressed with. I was pleased with the work he and his crew work did. I’ll be calling Danny again when I need to redo my driveway.

Thank you for your review We are happy to know that we met your expectations and would welcome the opportunity to work for you again.

kenny_white5
kenny_white5

Driveway Paving

Danny is very knowledgeable and helpful. I called him on Monday, he came in on Tuesday and fixed everything the same day. Definettly would recommend him to others.

thank you Kenny for taking the time to add this review. We ALL truly appreciate this

Ostap from Richmond Hill
Ostap from Richmond Hill

Interlocking sealing

I hired Danny about 4 month ago to powerwash and seal our driveway.Danny was very professional and this is what I appreciated most about his service. I am happy with the work he did. The driveway still looks great after the winter. Thank you for your service.
I would definitely recommend SealAllpavement.

Thank you Ostap for this excellent review

More about sealallpavement.com

Seal All Pavement provide experienced residential and commercial paving, as well as interlocking stone, concrete, driveway and asphalt sealing, cleaning and repairs to the GTA.

Paving Contractors, Interlocking Stone, Concrete Contractors, Landscape Contractors & Designers, and Masonry & Bricklaying
Asphalt Crack Sealing, Asphalt Repairs, Hot Rubberized Crack Repairs, Pavement Line Marking, Pot Holes Repairs, Oil Stain Removal, Driveway Leveling towards garage entry floor, Catch Basin Repairs, Driveway Repairs, Speed Bumps & Repairs., Bollard, Paving Asphalt, Interlock Concrete, Interlock Sealing, Pressure wash, Gum Removal, Stamped Concrete Washing & Sealing, Interlock Repairs & Restoration, Interlock Installations, Flagstone Washing & Sealing, Polymer Joint Sanding, Weed Oil Removal, Deck Satin Repairs, Waterproofing Decks.
2001