Sealallpavement.com

Reviews for Sealallpavement.com

EmilM in North york
EmilM in North york
13 reviews North York, ON

Excellent work! Amazing results!

I had same type of interlocking installed on my property 9 years ago and last year during the construction of the pool and extending the patio. So you could see the big difference in color. I wanted to get them cleaned and sealed so I called Danny. From the first moment it was amazing to work with him. He asked simple questions for the area and provided an estimate for cleaning and sealing. Couple of days later he showed up as promised, cleaned and power washed the stones and I could see at that time that they all had the same color. As agreed, he removed the loose sand and replaced it next day right before sealing with a gloss (wet look) sealer. The results are amazing! Danny took a very good care when sealing the pool coping stones and I had little (close to none) drips of sealer in the water. I was not expecting that... he was so clean and careful!

In short words, Danny was able to do the job right away with excellent results. Great value for your money! your neighbors will envy you!

Seal All is fully recommended! You won’t be disappointed and will enjoy the results as much as I do! Please feel free to contact me for more questions!

thank you very much for the excellent review hope to work for you in the future again thanks Danny

feliciasglobalworld
feliciasglobalworld

Driveway paving

I hired Danny from Sealallpavement to do asphalt paving on my driveway. The job was done well and very quickly, within a few days from the moment I first contacted Danny. They provided a very professional service!

thank you for the excellent review hope to work for you in the future again

Brian T.
Brian T.

Driveway sealing

Sealallpavement.com
416 312 4453
50 baif blvd
Richmond Hill
L4C 5L1

Danny was extremely easy to deal with and the quality of the work was superb. Would highly recommend Danny’s team for any driveway sealing work you may need.

thank you for the excellent review I am happy that I meant your expectation

Adam V.
Adam V.
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Concrete Strip and Seal

Danny is a gentlemen who is very picky. He takes pride in his work and is a very trustworthy person. His personal standard for perfection exceeds his customers. Thank You Danny!!

thank you for the excellent review I really appreciate that hope to work for you in the future Danny

R. f.
R. f.

Driveway and Patio Sealing

It has been a pleasure working with Danny from the first phone call to the completed job. He is honest, fair and his work is fantastic. He cleaned, re-sanded, and sealed the interlock pavers on my driveway and backyard. I would definitely recommend him!

thank you for the excellent review hop to work for you again in the future

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing work

Dan,
A heartfelt thank you to you and your amazing team for the outstanding work done. All the reviews are spot on! Dan promptly returned my calls, met with me and provided me with his quote. The following day his crew showed up promptly and turned my terrible patio into such a beautiful place. I had terrible sinkage on the patio, very uneven and aesthetically unpleasing. His crew went above and beyond, were so meticulous in their work and left my backyard spotless! Outstanding work, great people an absolute pleasure!
Thanks again!
Renee

thank you for the excellent review I am happy that I meant your expectation thank you again

Tanya Vaughan
Tanya Vaughan

Driveway, walkway and patio cleaning repair and sealing

We are very pleased with results of having sealed the interlock stone driveway, walkway and back patio in our home by Danny. He did a complete removal and reapplication of the polymeric sand, a thorough power wash cleaning of the interlock, repair and raising of some sunken stones and finally the application of sealant. It looks amazing!!! Thanks Danny for outstanding job!!! We called other companies for an estimate, but we chose him after seeing the great reviews on Home Stars. We expected it to look great but we were so impressed with the manner in which he worked. Danny was so courteous and respectful of our property, was on time, got right to work - working hard, attention to details, cleanup was outstanding, fair pricing all questions were answered clearly and fully, friendly and polite. Overall layout looks amazing! Danny was very professional in all aspects, and this is what we appreciated most about his service.We highly recommend Sealallpavement!!!

thank you for the excellent review I am happy that I meant your expectation and hopefully wish to work for you in the future

ayusufa
ayusufa

Front Outdoor Stone Landscaping

We had several issues with our front steps, a stone wall that was falling apart and the stone walkway. We hired someone 6yrs ago and after two years everything was falling apart. After reading several amazing reviews about Sealallpavement, I contacted them. They gave me the best advice and after the job was competed, I couldn’t be happier. Danny is amazing and they have excellent skilled workers and made sure that the foundation of my steps would never fall apart. The work was exceptional and they have made my front yard look awesome.

thank you very much for the excellent review I am happy that I meant your expectation

Nick
Nick

Interlock

Danny is very professional & well respected person. Work is done on time, completely satisfied to customer needs. I will recommend his work to anyone looking for to improve their needs

thank you for taking the time to rite this review I really appreciate it

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Interlock patio

Very pleased with result of having sealed the front and back interlock stone patio of my home. A!though I was somewhat hesitant about removing the polymeric sand from a three year old landscaped project but decided to trust the professional advice provided by Danny. He did a compete removal and reapplication of the polymeric sand, a thorough cleaning of the interlock and finally the application of sealant. It looks a amazing, no more unsightly grout lines! Thanks Danny for a job well done!

thank you for the excellent review I am happy that I meant your expectation

More about Sealallpavement.com

Seal All Pavement provide experienced residential and commercial paving, as well as interlocking stone, concrete, driveway and asphalt sealing, cleaning and repairs to the GTA.