HomeStars  >  Interior Design in New Westminster  >  D3 Dimension Drafting Design Inc.

Reviews for D3 Dimension Drafting Design Inc.

Jordan L'Abbé in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

No question, our house was a challenge. Kirsten and D3 were tasked with recreating plans for a 105-year-old house as no blueprints existed... the greater challenge, however, was the Heritage Revitalization Agreement with the City of New Westminster. Along with heritage specialist Elana Zysblat, Kirsten helped to save another house in the Queen's Park neighbourhood. Creative and thoughtful design to maximize space inside, and conservation-sensitive exterior modifications have resulted in a house that has one of the biggest - if not the biggest floor-space ratio in New Westminster. Neighbours have commented that aside from looking sharp and clean, the house generally looks the same from the street... exactly the goal that Kirsten, Elana and the City were trying to achieve. We are very pleased with Kirsten and her enthusiastic, patient and professional approach. When the work required to complete the heritage revitalization process exceeded the original budget, Kirsten put in many extra hours and did not charge us - and offered to perform any additional services at a reduced rate. This is the way to handle the unexpected... thank you, Kirsten! I would be happy to work with her again in the future. When the exterior painting is done, I will post photos...

It was such a pleasure working with Jordan and Kathy on this house. I am so proud of them for saving this great piece of New Westminster history and I am honored to have been part of it.

Dale from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I do renovation work and hired Kirsten Sutton to stage the renovation of a home I did in order to take photographs of it. It was my photographer who actually referred me to her. Kirsten was very good to work with. She’s very professional and accessible. I have another project coming up that she’s also going to stage for me, which I’m sure will go great as well. I would definitely recommend her services.

Joanne and Len from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

A contractor we worked with recommended Kirsten as an interior designer and we are ever so glad we decided to go with her. She designed the renovation of our kitchen and lower main floor and did an awesome job. We would have lost our minds without her, surely, but she was lots of fun and so easy to work with. We’ve already recommended her to friends because she really was great.

drjschmid in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
1 review Vancouver, BC

Kirsten designed my entire home and she was fantastic. She planned everything and gave me a few options for wall colours, wallpaper, tiles and flooring etc, which made it a lot easier on me. I didn’t have time to shop and go through the countless options out there so her narrowing down my choices was really worth it. She had a vision in mind but if I felt strongly about something that I wanted or didn’t want she wouldn’t hesitate to cater to my taste. Besides that, I totally liked working with her. She had a great sense of humor and nothing is a problem for her. She is very together professionally, rarely late (and calls you ahead of time to let you know when she will be), and she’s just really, really nice. I highly recommend her.

Kelly from Vancouver
1 review New Westminster, BC

Kirsten designed our whole house and it looks great. We love it. Kirsten is always full of energy and her design is awesome. So many people have complimented it on everything from the style to the layout. We would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Rob from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

A friend of ours referred us to Kristen after they had some design work done by her. So we asked Kristen to do some renovation design for our kitchen and basement. The whole experience was good and we are really happy with the end result. The rooms look great and we highly recommend Kristen.

Blair  from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

We hired D3 Dimension Drafting Design as part of our arrangement with contractor ReVision. Kirsten was the designer. She was excellent. Kirsten quickly picked up on our lifestyle and tastes and delivered a wonderful design. Having an expert really pays off as she had a global view and high value connections to manufacturers. She willingly came to our house at times convenient to us. Very easy to work with, and fun. We definitely would recommend her.

More about D3 Dimension Drafting Design Inc.

Your home. Your story. Our advice. Click to go to the website.

Of all the places in the world, there is one you call home.
At D3, our role is simple. We build purpose-designed spaces that incorporate function, aesthetic and innovation to create a home that is livable, beautiful and uniquely yours.
We all have an idea of how our dream space should look, feel and be used. As designers, we make sense of space by providing a complete design experience from concept to finish.
D3 provides professional design expertise to reflect the individual needs and personalities of our clients. We consider every space as a whole - each square foot, texture, colour, light, placement and function that make your space your home.

Welcome to D3. How do you live?

Service area: Vancouver, West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby, and surrounding areas to the Valley.

Interior Design, Drafting Service, Home Additions, and Design/Project Management
Your home is a curated collection of objects and materials that tell your story. As designers, we understand that when it comes to your home, every detail counts. These subtle touches are deliberate indications of your individual needs and personality. Our design services transform interior spaces from simple to superior. We create the design concept for your space, and supply you with everything you need to make that space a reality. Together, we select furniture, window coverings, paint and wall coverings, upholstery and fabrics, lighting and accessories. We also have access to a vast number of suppliers and manufacturers which for our clients means more choice and designer discounts.
Appointments Available, Materials, Custom Design, Dimensional, Consultation, Structural Design, Architectural Drafting, Renovations, Complete Design And Rebuild. Let our customized technical and support services transform your vision into a reality. Whether the square footage is 800 or 8000, every space begins with a solid design concept. During this initial but crucial phase of work, we establish a building program and basic schematic design that responds to your overall vision for the space. We study how you live, how you entertain and how you most enjoy spending time in your space. Once this has been achieved, we further develop the design by generating drawings and documents required for building code and zoning compliance. Our basic house design package includes the production of all construction documentation and drawings as well as coordination with our clients
WHY HIRE A DESIGNER? We are experienced: In today
Space planning, House design, Kitchen Design, Creative, dynamic, Intuitive, Effective personal selling, Passion for product knowledge, Training, development and execution, Team player and an ability to work across all levels of an organization