Let's Get Moving

Reviews for Let's Get Moving

littleltoronto in Old Toronto
littleltoronto in Old Toronto

Same building Apartment to Apartment Move

We have had terrible experience with movers in the past so I was very cautious this time and did my research. Let's Get Moving gave me a comfort level right from our first online chat session. Daykota was great and gave me all the information and then followed up by email with a clear quote. We moved within the same building to a new apartment so they gave us a bit of a discount on the truck as one was not needed. The movers were fantastic! They walked through what was needed and where it should be placed in our new suite and discussed any fragile items. I had some old furniture which needed to be taken down to our garbage pickup area and they handled all of that for us with no issues. The move was done quickly and efficiently and within the original time quoted. I would recommend Lets Get Moving (Toronto) to my family/friends without hesitation!

agentdj in Old Toronto
agentdj in Old Toronto

Exceptional Movers

Let's Get Moving
75 Queens Wharf Rd
Toronto
M5V 0J8

Two movers today - Shaq & Delon - were exceptional. Very professional, very prompt (30 min early) and very careful when handling my things. They deserve major acknowledgement. Will be using this company again and again just because of these two movers.

Hi, thanks for leaving Let's Get Moving this perfect review, we really appreciate it. We are also thrilled that we were able to help you on moving day and that you were so pleased with our prompt and careful service. We look forward to hearing from you the next time you are in charge of a move.

Rachel
Rachel

Moving to a new house

Top notch from beginning to end

Moving is obviously extremely stressful and tiring -but the team was so helpful and professional and quick and friendly.
This is the 2nd time I used This company and I wanted to request Angus again but could not remember his name! However he ended up being part of the team this time around anyway so I was quite happy!

I would not hesitate to recommend this company and would use them again and again! As I have done

Great job handling a tiring and stressful day

Hi Rachel, Thanks for taking the time our of your busy day to write this great review for our team. Each good review we get helps others to choose us for their moving day which benefits not just us but them as well. We have passed your kind words on to the entire team and they are so happy they were able to provide you with the quality of services you both needed and deserved. Please keep us in mind the next time you are planning a move because we would be happy to help.

TheHaad
TheHaad

Moved furniture from Barrie to Toronto

I arranged for furniture to be moved from Barrie to Toronto. The movers were professional and moved the furniture in and setup the bed frame within an hour.

Due to the time of year, they have a special moving rate promotion, so that was great.

The only issue I had was paying for the move. At the end of the job, I went to pay with credit card and the machine refused to connect. The mover ended having to call his boss and transmit the credit card info over the phone. It took an additional 1/2 hour to do this.

Overall, I would still recommend this company and use them again. I hope if I ever have to, they have online billing and invoicing.

Hi, thanks for leaving us this good review, it means a lot to us here at Let's Get Moving. We are sorry there was a problem with the machine used for payment but glad it was able to be worked out. Please keep us in mind the next time you are planning a move, we would be happy to come out and help you again.

shamil
shamil

Condo to house move

2 movers, 4 hours, from the busy downtown core to a house in Toronto. Amazing Job. Guys were very energetic and helpful in disassembling furniture.

gina in Toronto
gina in Toronto

Great Service!

We moved from a 3 floor townhouse with lots of stairs to a 3 floor house with just as many stairs. We moved at the end of August - one of the busiest moving days of the year. While there were some hiccups along the way (i.e. Wrong size truck showing up with less men than we had requested and absence of wardrobe boxes), all issues were handled professionally and corrected asap by Saeed and the company. We had tons of stuff and really heavy furniture and our move took over 12 hours. Saeed and his team worked the whole day with smiles on their faces and were very careful with our stuff. The clock started when the right sized truck and extra man showed up and stopped when the full truck was unloaded and moved in. We ended up havinf more stuff than the truck could handle in one shot and Saeed agreed to go back, load up and deliver the remaining items at free of charge. Moving day is always stressful. But we truly believe that it would have been way worse without the professionalism and excellent customer service provided by the company.

Hi Gina, thanks so much for leaving Let's Get Moving this top notch review. We never have a problem when it comes to managing moves with lots of stairs, in fact, we're used to it. Sorry for the hiccups and we are glad it all got ironed out in the end. The next time you are planning a move, no matter how close or how far, keeps us in mind. We would be more than happy to help you again.

jordanarosen
jordanarosen

Moving

I got a phone call this morning,telling me they would be at the house by 11,they showed up at 1050. Very great. They wrapped everything up and put blankets down in the truck,provided wardrobe boxes for clothes.

Hi! Thanks for leaving Let's Get Moving this great review, we really appreciate it. Everyone uses reviews to find the companies they want to choose these days so each and every review really does matter. We also know how busy you must be so it really means a lot than you took the time to do this for us.

As far as being on time for the move, we always do our best and in terms of wrapping your items, we want to be sure to always treat our customer's items as though they were our own. We know how hard you work to buy the things you own and we want to make sure they get to your new home in the same condition they left the old one.

Basam  in Old Toronto
Basam in Old Toronto

EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH THIS COMPANY

I just finished moving my stuff from Two different locations into my final destination and would like to take my time to express my admiration to the Neatness of the moving Company job of lets get moving. I was amazed by the Punctuality of the Loaders, Speed, efficiency, and how experienced and friendly they were. Definitely I will go to this Company (lets get moving) if I will move again and I highly recommend it to everyone. Special thanks to the loaders (Boris & Eskander) as they did a very good job and took care of my whole Furniture.

Hello Basam, Thanks for leaving us this good review, it means a lot to us.

You mentioned our punctuality as well as our efficiency. Those are two very important aspects of any move and we are so happy we were able to exceed your expectations. Friendliness is also something we constantly strive to achieve as well. We want each and every move to go smoothly so that the customer has as little stress to deal with on a day as big as moving day.

We have passed on your kind comments to Boris and Eskander, they are so happy to have been able to help you in such a big way.

CathyD
CathyD

Furniture move

The guys today worked so hard and took great care to move all of our furniture and personal belongings! They were very friendly and moved everything in record time without a scratch. We highly recommend their professional service for anyone needing a move, big or small.
CathyD.

Hi Cathy, What a great review! It's awesome that you took the time to write this for us, it will help other people see what we can do for them on moving day and help our business to grow.

We are thrilled to hear that everything went so smoothly, that everything was done quickly and without issue.

Thanks again for recommending us to others!

carol in Toronto
carol in Toronto

Moving

We thought Moving would be a nightmare after observing the moving company that moved our neighbors. We had a wonderful experience with Angus and Amadou from Lets Get Moving. They took exceptional care of our furniture, moved quickly, had a plan for loading so it was easier to unload at two different locations. My husband and I would highly recommend Lets Get Moving and Angus and Amadou.

Hi Carol! Thanks for all the kind words about the Let's Get Moving team. We have passed your comments on to Angus and Amadou and they are thrilled they were such a big help on a day as stressful as moving day.

We always do our best to be as efficient as possible which definitely helps when there is more than one location to deliver items to. It's great you noticed!

It also means a lot to us that you took the time our of your busy day to write this review for us and recommend us to others. We hope that the next time you are planning a move you give us a call because we would be happy to help.

More about Let's Get Moving

At Let's Get Moving, we strive to offer a reliable and efficient moving and packing service at updated cost so that we can meet and exceed our customer’s expectation. We have a motivated team of friendly, uniformed professionals with safe transportation to ensure the safety of your personal belongings.
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Thornhill?