Moving & Storage

Tonia
Tonia
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Great experience

Prior to moving I did a thorough search and obtained several quotes. Ultimately I chose Let's Get Moving for my move due to the exceptional service I received during the quote and reservation process. The movers were prompt, and very professional. I was 100% confident in their ability to oversee my move.

Peter
Peter
0 reviews Greater Napanee, ON

Move Pickering to Napanee

Had LGM move us in Jan. Our movers were VJ, Sam, and Hamid. Very professional and courteous. We finally finished unloading at 8:30pm. 12 hour day for the boys. Very hard workers. The price was what we were quoted. No hidden costs. Many thanks.
Peter/Louise

Thank you so much for recommending us!

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your move and you are pleased with how our movers did their job. We always go above and beyond to ensure our customers have a pleasant moving experience. As you probably noticed yourself during the move, our movers are very careful, while at the same time working fast and efficiently. And now, having the pandemic out there, we take even more precautions and pay even more attention to everything. Hope you enjoyed this and hope you are also staying safe, as much as possible!

Thank you, once again, for the review! Enjoy your new home and hope to meet again!

And if there is anything we can do to improve our services and offer you 100% customer satisfaction, please let us know!

olivia in Fitzroy Harbour
olivia in Fitzroy Harbour

Move

Excellent service! Very efficient and we’re able to assemble furniture easily. They were on time and courteous. They acted in a very professional manner. I would certainly recommend their services to friends and colleagues and hire them for a move again in the future. Please pass on our praise to the men who helped us move. We moved out of a basement apartment that is quite the challenge to move in and out of and we are extremely grateful for theses gentlemen’s work.

Great Experience

Prior to moving I did a through search and read various revues and acquired several quotes, unlike my previous moves!! In the end I chose Let's Get Moving for my move. The movers Jordan and Paul were prompt, very professional and overall great fellows to oversee my move. They took great care ensuring that my furniture was protected and moved without any damage. I also liked that Let's Get Moving kept in contact with me prior to the move. Granted the job did take a little longer than I anticipated and maybe 3 movers may have been more appropriate because of the extra care taken in protecting my furniture. Again, my sincere thanks to Jordan and Paul!!! I would highly recommend Let's Get Moving and if I ever have to move again I'll definitely be using them again!!

Thank you so much for your review and the stars, on behalf of the entire team at Let's Get Moving! :)
We are very glad to hear everything about your move went smoothly and you are pleased with our services and with how our crew handled the move. We know perfectly well how stressful moves can get and we do everything in our hands to ensure our customers are relaxed during their moves. This is so important when it comes to the success of a residential move!...
We are proud to say our team consists entirely of efficient, professional, and respectful men. You surely noticed this already. They treat every single item as if they were their own, always careful. It is so nice to have customers like you appreciating their work and saying such beautiful things about them! We hoped our crew made you feel secure throughout the entire move!

Shelley
Shelley

Move from Mississauga to Kingston during pandemic

We had to move a 2 bedroom house in January 2021 from Mississauga to Kingston during a pandemic. We wanted a moving company that could handle our move and make sure that appropriate precautions were taken due to Covid-19. The movers were professional and courteous but they also took precautions (wearing masks, handwashing, physical distancing) for everyone's safety. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. 26 foot truck with three movers took 4 hours to load, 3 hours to Kingston and 4 hours to unload and another 3 hours back to Toronto plus meal breaks.

Jeff
Jeff

Great Move

The team at Let's Get Moving was very friendly, helpful and great communicators. Moving day can be very stressful day and they made it easy and comfortable for me. THANK YOU!

Moving

Lets get moving is a great moving company. The 2 movers were very professional, timely and worked very fast to ensure the move was done. I would recommend them for anyone looking for a smooth move.

Liana in North Bay
Liana in North Bay
1 review North Bay, ON

Moving day was smooth

I have used Let’s get moving twice. Both times I was happy with the service. They are careful not to scuff doors and walls and they take their time dismantling furniture and putting it back together again. I do pay extra money for insurance in the event that they scuff or damage my furniture or walls. If I move again I will use the same company. They are reliable and the gentlemen who came to my home were pleasant and hard working.

Gerri
Gerri

Moving services

Great service, fast and efficient. I would hire them again and recommend them. They showed up on time and were accommodating and courteous. Good value for money. Flat rate was the easiest to deal with.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Amazing movers

Great and efficient movers! Well worth the price! Could not say anything more about how great they were with our stuff and our time. Everything was done perfectly and with our time in mind.

More about Let's Get Moving

The brave men in our moving crews are still out there in the front line, working hard and efficient for people who need to move.
We are taking extra precautions for their safety and the safety of our customers.
We keep the recommended distance from our customers, we use masks and gloves for protection, and we permanently sanitize our hands and the surfaces we touch.
---
At Let's Get Moving, we strive to offer a reliable and efficient moving and packing service at updated cost so that we can meet and exceed our customer’s expectations.
We have a motivated team of friendly, uniformed professionals with safe transportation to ensure the safety of your personal belongings.
---